Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Barracora-17 (resized).jpg
060610_0153 (resized).JPG
NOS playfield from PPS..$450+$35 shipping. (resized).JPG
Barracora NOS playfield backside.  4-25-2016 (resized).JPG
baraplas23_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

Forget it, Firepower had its run....it's time for the Barracora guys to bask in the glow. Great job Stu !! Lets make it a package deal with a playfield and backglass and I'm all in.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#11 8 years ago

I can understand all that. But I think Barracora falls into a different category like so many other games that don't usually have a lot of broken plastics and people cant justify spending $160 to replace like one plastic on the entire game. I'm willing to buy a set if it helps to get CPR one step closer in considering the backglass and or playfield as well even though I don't need or want the plastics but I'll throw them in the bottom of the cabinet for the next owner. Now I know many more people will buy a backglass or playfield for this game but you often times get the people that will say "I'm not spending more on parts then what I paid for the entire game". Personally I love the game and will keep it forever but when the day comes that I do sell out I'm not going to be worried about what I have into a game and what I get out of it as I had my enjoyment out if it for all those years and that was enough payback for me. The problem is that trying to get other people to think that way is usually impossible.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 year later
#20 6 years ago

Who knows if this will ever get made......, found me a NOS playfield and had it Kruzman'd and now it's waiting to be installed with the new plastics. These pictures were taken before I handed it to Ron.

John

Barracora NOS playfield backside.  4-25-2016 (resized).JPGBarracora NOS playfield backside. 4-25-2016 (resized).JPG
NOS playfield from PPS..$450+$35 shipping. (resized).JPGNOS playfield from PPS..$450+$35 shipping. (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-barracora-reproduction-plastics-cpr?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.