(Topic ID: 55261)

Announce: Bad Cats Plastics Now Available at CPR

By Stu

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago

Is there anyone here who bought Bad Cats plastics set that has some plastics to spare?
Old or new.
I am looking for: 575-17-SP right slingshot plastic
And: SPOTS LETTER & LITES "FISH BOWL RAMP" plastic
And: Keyring plastic

#102 10 years ago

CPR is out but Planetary Pinball still has 3 complete CPR sets left as of today.
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD

#103 10 years ago

i would like to have the ramps today. but it can wait till the playfields come out. and do it all at once.

#104 10 years ago

I hear Pinball, Inc. is working on a new set of ramps.

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I hear Pinball, Inc. is working on a new set of ramps.

I asked them 3 years ago at pinball show and was told they would be out later that year.

#106 10 years ago

My question still stands.

1 month later
#107 10 years ago

@Stu: Do you know when/if the decals will be produced? I'm in the middle of restoring my cabinet and was about to paint it when I saw your comment. I would rather have new decals than doing all that work just to find out it looks crap (and I can wait).

#108 10 years ago

Apparently the deal fell through for the BC Vector Artwork I did for the Cabinet Decals, sorry.....

Quoted from Gondar:

@Stu: Do you know when/if the decals will be produced?

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Apparently the deal fell through for the BC Vector Artwork I did for the Cabinet Decals, sorry.....

That is unfortunate, but thanks for trying Stu!

Appreciate all you guys do!

Chris

3 weeks later
#110 10 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Unfortunately, the plastic supply is late coming in so production of this will have to wait until next year. Need to get inventory levels of existing ramps up prior to a new product. Be assured, it will happen.

Any updates on the ramps?

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Stu,

Truly disappointed to hear that the initial deal for the decals is not going to happen. Are there any plans to work with a different vendor to produce the cab decals? You do such great work for all of us. Think it would really be a shame if the greater community could not benefit from your efforts.

Post edited by rf700: misspelling

2 weeks later
#112 10 years ago

Really want to see these reproduced somehow. Talked to Rick a while back and said he hadn't heard from you but really want my Bad Cats looking better. I'd hate to spend the time redoing what has been done to get these printed but it's looking like the only way to restore my cabinet is to scan and vector the art myself :^(

Seems sad with other projects being done that this one can't be done - hell, the art is ready to go! Send it to the printer and sell 'em, you'd think that would be easy enough. I imagine there are sticking points somewhere.

#113 10 years ago

Who's going to "finance" the Printing, not me - I can't afford it.....

Quoted from shimoda:

Send it to the printer and sell 'em, you'd think that would be easy enough

Trust me, Rick "has" had this discussion with me 'many times' regarding this project as well as many others.....

Quoted from shimoda:

Talked to Rick a while back and said he hadn't heard from you

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Who's going to "finance" the Printing, not me - I can't afford it.....

Trust me, Rick "has" had this discussion with me 'many times' regarding this project as well as many others.....

Stu,

Trust me, the part about it being easy was most definitely not aimed towards you. You've already put in the hard hard work. I'm just saying that now that that has been done, it's a matter of will. I fully assume you have had the conversation. I just wish they could be made available to those of us that want to get our cabinets looking good again.

2 months later
#116 9 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Unfortunately, the plastic supply is late coming in so production of this will have to wait until next year. Need to get inventory levels of existing ramps up prior to a new product. Be assured, it will happen.

Any news on the ramps?

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from rf700:

Any news on the ramps

+1

1 week later
2 weeks later
#119 9 years ago

+3?!

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from rf700:

Any news on the ramps?

Why would Stu know anything about ramps?

#121 9 years ago

Stu is the one who tracked down the original Williams Part Numbers for the Molds and got that information to James so that he could find the actual Molds and coordinate the release with the Playfield release.....

Quoted from lordloss:

Why would Stu know anything about ramps?

#122 9 years ago

So, they plan on selling new ramps once the playfield re-make is ready?

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Stu is the one who tracked down the original Williams Part Numbers for the Molds and got that information to James so that he could find the actual Molds and coordinate the release with the Playfield release.....

Yes, there are those details as Stu says. Also posting the question in this thread as the initial ramp info was discussed here a few times on previous pages, so simply trying to keep the updates together.

#124 9 years ago

Pinball, Inc is making the BC ramps. There already is a thread about those and the other ramps they are making before Twisted Pins takes over the ramp production.

#125 9 years ago

Just to Clarify: Twisted Pins is NOT taking over for Pinball Inc.....Twisted Pins is doing other ramps that Pinball Inc never did.......

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

before Twisted Pins takes over the ramp production

#126 9 years ago

I thought, all this time, that twisted was taking over for pinball inc.

#127 9 years ago

Nope

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I know Bad Cats dosent get a lot of love in the pinball community

I guess there are a lot of dog people out there. I'd own a Bad Cats if I could find one nearby at the right price. But there isn't much Python did I don't like looking at.

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Just to Clarify: Twisted Pins is NOT taking over for Pinball Inc.....Twisted Pins is doing other ramps that Pinball Inc never did......

Great. Thank you for that clarity. My comment is the way I had understood it.
So then, I guess we have only one run of BC ramps coming at us at this time.

1 week later
#130 9 years ago

Starship Fantasy is taking over for Pinball Inc and their raqmp business, with James being a "consultant" to them for a while.

Chris

2 months later
#131 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

FYI -- Was just checking Planetary's site. They have now have a set of cabinet decals listed.

2 weeks later
#132 9 years ago

Bumping this up hoping someone has a set to sell me that they're not planning on using.

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Bumping this up hoping someone has a set to sell me that they're not planning on using.

Bad Cats plastics have been sold out everywhere for almost a year, combined with the fact the playfield is next in line (released in about a 3-4 weeks).

So we're going to re-run the plastics, because at least half the playfield guys are going to need them, just to start...

So expect plastics to appear on our site in 3-4 weeks.

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Bad Cats plastics have been sold out everywhere for almost a year, combined with the fact the playfield is next in line (released in about a 3-4 weeks).
So we're going to re-run the plastics, because at least half the playfield guys are going to need them, just to start...
So expect plastics to appear on our site in 3-4 weeks.
KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

I got a set and they are nice. Wish you'd run some spares of the bendy parts as I'm worried about screwing that up when the playfield gets here for the rebuild.

#135 9 years ago

Awesome news Kevin!

#136 9 years ago

No more room on the 24" x 36" sheet of petg.....practice on your old plastics, it's pretty easy with a heat gun on a LOW setting......I had to heat my originals and bend them Flat for Scanning, then re-heat them to bend them back to put them back on my game, it's very easy to do, just keep your heat source about 8" away from the plastic & take your time, don't rush it by putting the heat to close to the plastic.....

Quoted from shimoda:

Wish you'd run some spares of the bendy parts as I'm worried about screwing that up when the playfield gets here for the rebuild

#137 9 years ago

Any word on Bad Cat ramps?

#138 9 years ago
Quoted from bombpop:

Any word on Bad Cat ramps?

That would not be CPR. So wrong thread to be asking here.

There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-bad-cats-plastics-now-available-at-cpr/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.