(Topic ID: 72250)

ANNOUNCE: 3rd Annual "It Never Drains in So California Pinball Classic"!

By pinbwzrd

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by C2CPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-1-460.jpeg
    Photo by freegoldwatch.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballDame.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

I have a question... Are the games going to be regular rubbers or polys?? Or a mixture?

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Any Black Pyramid fans? The latest pinball shirts and hoodies that Free Gold Watch has made are dope and have a stylized Black Pyramid playfield on the back and either a black pyramid or cobra on the front. They are pretty sweet and if anyone wants one I can pick one up for you to bring down. They have other designs too

Photo by freegoldwatch.png 806 KB

Damn it Gene.. how did I miss this.. I will own that machine one day. I will text matt and see what he can print me..

#29 10 years ago

Also.. regular rubbers.. yeay!!! See yall soon!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballDame.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-3rd-annual-it-never-drains-in-so-california-pinball-classic?tu=PinballDame and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.