test.png
Untitled.png
uploadfromtaptalk1438795490239.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1438795430633.jpg
sample.png
CAM01605.jpg
IMG_4745 (Custom).JPG
3-16-2015 8-07-42 PM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippermatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from Curbfeeler:

Hi guys, good morning. I managed to take a youtube video of my machine in action during multiball, and it's actually not as horrible as it could be. Tripod on a table.... Go me!
» YouTube video
What you will see is me loading up a game and with ball-in-hand making the super skill shot (:20). Then I start completing the chest targets, first with the ball and then finishing (1:17) by hand. This opens the visor, and I shoot both eyes (1:38). Then I get a third ball, and it counts down 30 seconds, during which I can earn ball 4 by shooting the left eject (1:42).
This kicks a ball into the shooter, but at this point I didn't want multiball to start yet. I wanted to wait until you put that ball in play, so just hitting any switch on the playfield (1:46) is what releases the other 3 balls for a 4-ball multiball. It's a bit crazy!
I hit the standup target (2:00) to open up the jackpot shot. Then I have to make the ramp for a jackpot. My ramp is wired backward, so I have to manually (2:06 and 2:10) make the switches in reverse order to score two jackpots.
At 2:15 I drain my 3rd ball to demonstrate multiball ending and going back to chest mode. I have a bug in my code where from here on out my visor goes into seek mode. Annoying, but hopefully easy to fix.
I go ahead and drain my last ball at 2:14 to show the end of ball routine. This starts up ball 3, and for the next few seconds I mess around until the ball gets trapped in the eyeball. Whoops, that visor wasn't supposed to be open... I have more work to do, looks like!
Dan

Am I glad or not I typed PinBot into the search field this evening... ? This is just pretty darn excellent. I was just about to put my PinBot up for sale this week and then I saw this... Well you can forget it, my PinBot is not going anywhere now. This superseeds a bunch of today's games kicking a great design from 86 another 25-30 years ahead into the same league.. I will stay put and wait for you Dan to finish this and take the chance you hopefully will share this.

Are you considering a Superskill shot as well ?
It could be by, 1 dropping into the middle vortex, 2 hitting a random lit by the machine, chest colour on a 7-8 second timer..

This is just the beginning.. Hell with this technique you could probably make my Police Force a lot deeper and enoyable.

P.m sent
Reg Matt

1 week later
#96 8 years ago

I love what you are doing... Hopefully when PinBot is completed we can get Police Force going from being a so-so machine to a loaded cop-bad boy game with a ruleset eons deeper than the current... It sure has potential and I have some ideas......

Reg Matt

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippermatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/annoucing-pinbot-20-p-roc-edition?tu=Flippermatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.