(Topic ID: 258373)

Anna Maria Island, FL.... any places to play?

By Dantesmark

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jaybird815
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 4 years ago

Was just down on the longboat area a month or so ago and to my knowledge there is no where to play on the barrier islands of Lido, Longboat, AM

#3 4 years ago

Wah wah

#4 4 years ago

You’re a solid 2hrs from my crib and 1.5hrs from Nice Guys Pizza if you want to make the drive :/
    Shoot me a PM if you want to pass by

#5 4 years ago

Do you really own a Big Foot?

#7 4 years ago

Sarasota square mall has a small arcade by the movie theater that has a really dirty Ghostbusters and a Cosmic Carnival. There is also a showroom by the Costco in the same mall that sells games and usually has 5 pins or so.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from HFK:

Sarasota square mall has a small arcade by the movie theater that has a really dirty Ghostbusters and a Cosmic Carnival. There is also a showroom by the Costco in the same mall that sells games and usually has 5 pins or so.

If I am correct, the name of the business that has a showroom both at SSM and UTC Sarasota is Elite Home Gamerooms. Nice store but not a place to go and play unless planning to purchase. At least from the UTC side as I was recently in there. You May want to check a bit south like on Siesta Key. You may have more luck going in that direction or as another said up towards Bradenton.

#9 4 years ago

You are correct on the name and the owner is well known among the community. The prices are outrageous. I'll stop by the arcade every once in a while if I'm at Costco but have never been in the store.

1 month later
    #10 4 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

You’re a solid 2hrs from my crib and 1.5hrs from Nice Guys Pizza if you want to make the drive :/
    Shoot me a PM if you want to pass by

Nice guys is grrrrrreat!
    Pinball, Pizza and Booooooze!

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Nice guys is grrrrrreat!
    Pinball, Pizza and Booooooze!

Yep, I hit it up every time I’m down in Ft Myers for work

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anna-maria-island-fl-any-places-to-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.