(Topic ID: 85734)

ANN: WMS/BLY Pinball Merchandise - at PinballSwag booth TPF!

By PPS

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_2987.JPG
    IMG_2988.JPG
    IMG_2998.JPG
    IMG_3023[1].JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know we have gotten some merchandise done and is initially available the TPF booth of PinballSwag. These are all Williams Electronics Games approved merchandise:

Mouse Pads (Translites)
    Wall ClingTranslite Prints - 4'x6' removeable super-large laminated prints ($109!)
    Initial Set of Promo T-Shirts
    Mini-Translites

Alot more on the way, but stop by and take a look!

#2 10 years ago

I would like to see the wall cling prints.

2 weeks later
    #3 10 years ago

Did anyone see these items at the TPF?

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from 500VDC:

Did anyone see these items at the TPF?

I saw all of it, and the owner posts here as well if you have a question... = P

I didn't realize those prints were wall clings, because freakin' a, they were HUGE.

#5 10 years ago

I saw them too...don't remember the mini-translites, but the rest of the merch was very cool. I'm waiting for a TAF mouse pad. Sounds like licensing is in the works.

#6 10 years ago

I bought 8 of the mini translite at $20 each. They are really top notch, and they will illuminate when placed in front of a light source. Working on backlit boxes for them so I can place them on my wall.

I counted 9 different translite when the show started. I keep checking the site to see which one I'm missing. Can't wait to purchase more.

#7 10 years ago

You can order from his website : http://pinballswag.com/home.php

Any questions, here is his pinside profile name: https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/silverballnut

#8 10 years ago

Cool, I see the mousepads are up but not the mini translites yet. I guess you got the approval. Congrats.

The huge posters were also top notch...but just too big for my walls.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from BooyaNY:

Cool, I see the mousepads are up but not the mini translites yet. I guess you got the approval. Congrats.
    The huge posters were also top notch...but just too big for my walls.

Nice freakin' collection....lemme know when you want to sell Congo or JM....was totally bummed that there was no Congo at TPF to make my wife play it.. =p

#10 10 years ago

When are all of the other stuff going to be for sale on the web site?

#11 10 years ago

Hi All,

I do have the mouse pads and our first group of approved promo tshirts up for sale on PinballSWAG.com. I have some of the mini translites left from the show, but wasn't going to put them on the website until I can get those restocked from PPS.

PPS made the mini translites and the large wall clings. Rick literally brought them on the plane so we could show them off and sell them at the show. Once we get things settled out we will be putting them up on our site for sale.

I also have key tags ready to go using the same translite art as the mousepads, but I haven't received notice that they received final approval. So we are close on those.

We have some coasters preapproved also, but again It'll take time to get the extra artwork approved since we have to scan it, clean it up and get it through licensing. The idea is eventually you will be able to pick and choose from many different promo designs.

Things should continue to roll out all year, but it will take a little time. We concentrated so much on getting to the show and now we want to make sure everything is set before launching it on our website. it's just going to take a bit longer to get everything settled so we can make more available for sell and move forward with some more merchandise.

Thank you,

Greg

FYI: Here's a pic of the booth and you can see the large wall clings and some of the shirts.
    IMG_3023[1].JPGIMG_3023[1].JPG

A preview of a couple key tags and coaster.
    IMG_2998.JPGIMG_2998.JPG
    IMG_2988.JPGIMG_2988.JPG
    IMG_2987.JPGIMG_2987.JPG

#12 10 years ago

+1 on the key tags. I can see myself buying them all and the mini translite just for keepsake.

Frax, wish I could have brought my pins to TPF but had to fly out of town before the load out. I'll definitely be bringing them next year. Love the venue and we all need to do our part to replace all those machines that Fun! (presumably) will no longer have for next year.

#13 10 years ago

Mini translites sound very cool -- I don't have enough space to display a bunch of full-size translites, but I can imagine finding room to hang up a few mini ones in the game room.

#14 10 years ago

Great looking swag! Look forward to seeing more items.

Will you be at any other pinball shows this year?

#15 10 years ago

nice

#16 10 years ago

Just wanted to add to this thread. I ordered a Williams shirt off their site and got it today. Nice quality and happy with the shirt! Good luck and looking forward to lots of other cool Williams/Bally stuff.image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
    #17 9 years ago

Hi All,

If you're going to be at PinFest this weekend, you can find some of our shirts and mousepads in the Classic Arcades booth. We sent a huge box to them so they would have some Swag to sell.

If you can't make it, you can always checkout: http://pinballswag.com

Thanks,

Greg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-wmsbly-pinball-merchandise-a-pinballswag-booth-tpf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.