• 27 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

New CPR FISH TALES Mini Boat Playfields Now Available for Purchase

Genuine 6-color enamel silkscreened and 5-layer polyeurethane clearcoated. Drilled and ready for installation right out of the box. For a close look, be sure to check out the detailed gallery to see closeup photos. Perfect replacement for that tore-up Fish Tales boat ramp !

Gallery Here:
http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo174.html

Purchase Here:
http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-playfields.html

Stu
CPR Art Director
Classic Playfield Reproductions
www.classicplayfields.com

#2 8 years ago

Wow awesome. I might just have to get one of these.

#3 8 years ago

great!

More money spent on this hobby!

I am glad to see these available and thanks for making them!!!!

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

New CPR Fish Tales Mini Boat Playfields Now Available for Purchase
Genuine 6-color enamel silkscreened and 5-layer polyeurethane clearcoated. Drilled and ready for installation right out of the box. For a close look, be sure to check out the detailed gallery to see closeup photos. Perfect replacement for that tore-up Fish Tales boat ramp !
Gallery Here:
http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo174.html
Purchase Here:
http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-playfields.html
Stu
CPR Art Director
http://www.classicplayfields.com

Stupid question Stu, if I was on the wait list, do I wait to be contacted or just buy one off the site.

#5 8 years ago

Ordered Thanks but what happened to preorders. Is it first come first served now?

#6 8 years ago

Hi Bryan,

I just spoke with Kevin about your question and he said to just buy it off the site directly. We did originally treat this project as a Pre-Order Playfield, however, at this point it's such a small item that Mike & Kevin decided to just put it on the Store so that everyone can buy them now. Kevin 'will' be sending out a notification to everyone on the Pre-Order that the playfield is available but he will simply point them to the web store for the purchase.....

In short, just go buy it now from the web store, no need to wait for a notification from Kevin via eMail....

Stu

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Stupid question Stu, if I was on the wait list, do I wait to be contacted or just buy one off the site.

#7 8 years ago

I'm on the pre-order list as well.

I'll be buying the boat ramp playfield online today.

Stu...

Any idea as to when the main FT playfield "might" be ready?

#8 8 years ago

Done. Thanks, Stu.

#9 8 years ago

It says in the description by the Mini play field on CPR site 10+ months.

#10 8 years ago

No idea, but I did send a 'used' FT Main PF to Mike for the CAD File Development...but the downside is this > I sent him the 5 Different Playfields he was asking for at the time....So it's really Mike's call as to which titles he does and in which order. I typically get updates ever 2-3 weeks from Mike on what he is working on at the time......

Quoted from indypinhead:

#11 8 years ago

No it Doesn't.....it says: ". If you are planning on getting the reproduction for the MAIN playfield in the future (likely 10+ months away),

Quoted from TomGWI:

It says in the description by the Mini play field on CPR site 10+ months

#12 8 years ago

got mine ordered....

now for the long wait for the Main playfield. On the bright side it is less than 18 months now

#13 8 years ago

Yes it says likely 10+ months.

#14 8 years ago

Yeah, "likely 10+ months", which Kevin JUST POSTED THIS MORNING!

Quoted from TomGWI:

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Yeah, "likely 10+ months", which Kevin JUST POSTED THIS MORNING!

Stu, I don't quite understand why you are going off on me.

Indypin asked a question and I answered it. Then you tell me I'm wrong.

#16 8 years ago

Sorry, but your post didn't have a "indypinhead said" quotation, so I assumed YOU were asking the question And answering your own question sarcastically.....my bad, but next time try using the Quote Selected Text & people won't make that assumption again.....

Quoted from TomGWI:

Stu, I don't quite understand why you are going off on me. Indypin asked a question and I answered it. Then you tell me I'm wrong.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Sorry, but your post didn't have a "indypinhead said" quotation, so I assumed YOU were asking the question And answering your own question sarcastically

That is also how i read your comments TomGWI.

#18 8 years ago

Just to clarify on the preorder/request question: I decided to just sell these open season, as they are such a small item. The original preorder system didn't hold any commitment to buy anyway, so it was more to count heads and figure out how many to make (order inserts for molding, etc). Rather than go through the clunkier rollout of emailing 20-30 people a week and shipping these out over a month or two, I decided to just sell them like plastics or backglasses. "Come and get 'em" is easiest.

With the Main coming in the next 10 months or so, we're going to do our best to make sure there is enough in the end, even if it means a re-run later on. So if you wanted one alone, or to go with a Main later, just grab one regardless of your circumstances. Their price will be the same now or later. I updated the Store listing to make it clearer about the old preorder list. I'm going to send out a heads-up email this weekend to all the FT Mini preorder-ers, just so they are aware of the release. I think that will help. Sorry for any confusion.

KEVIN
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#19 8 years ago

Is there any way to pre order or hold a mini now to be shipped with the main playfield?

Really I don't want to pay just to have the mini shipped as I'm not going to install it until I get my main pf anyway

Thanks

#20 8 years ago

No, when the Mini's are gone they are gone......you should buy it now & not take the chance of missing out....We don't have a Warehouse to store everything that people would like us to "hold" for them while they wait for other products to become available....Sorry.....

Quoted from nutshell79:

Is there any way to pre order or hold a mini now to be shipped with the main playfield?

#21 8 years ago

Thanks for the clarification.

Ah, I had my eye on a strikes and spares back glass as a wall hanger anyway.

#22 8 years ago

Hey Guys;

Just starting CAD work of the FishTales main PF. we are cutting Medusa right now with about 1 third of the run cut. FishTales is next to cut. So they will be cut and glued in about 6 weeks. Then over to Kevin's for screening. He is screening ToTAN right now and has Joker Poker and Corvette over there getting ready to screen.

Hope that helps

Mike

#23 8 years ago

yep, 10+ months....LOL

#24 8 years ago

I hope this might be a sign that repro plastics for Fish Tales are also in the pipeline somewhere...

#25 8 years ago

nope

#26 8 years ago

Yeah, I offered to make them but Rick told me they were already in the works. That was many months ago. I'd have them done by now easily.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Yeah, I offered to make them but Rick told me they were already in the works. That was many months ago. I'd have them done by now easily.

Sure wish he had let you do them!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-new-cpr-fish-tales-mini-boat-playfields-now-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.