You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image-319.jpg
image.jpg
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

New CPR EATPM Backglass with Mirroring Now Available for Purchase.

Genuine tempered glass (not a translite). Genuine 6-color CMYK + Spot ink-silkscreened + Custom Mirrored (see photo gallery). Beyond a replacement, perfect as a wall hanging in your gameroom, this glass is relevant all on its own. Polished corners and edges, ready for new trim and lift bar (or use your old ones). Turnkey replacement, finally get rid of that old chipped, crackled, or shedding original backglass.

Purchase Here:
http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-backglass.html

Gallery Here:
http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo155.html

Stu
CPR Art Director
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#3 9 years ago

Ordered! Thank You! Ok now how about them playfields? Can we get on the request page? I want to hop on the list and be good as golden.

#4 9 years ago

Very Nice Stu! Great work!

Chris

#5 9 years ago

Thank You , CPR !!!!!!!!!!

#6 9 years ago

Ordered! Thanks!

What portions are mirrored?

#7 9 years ago

I truly hate this game, but the artwork was knocked out of the park...nice job. Looks great.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

Ordered! Thanks!
What portions are mirrored?

Check the gallery pics there is a list under the picture.

#9 9 years ago

When I click on the link on the CPR homepage, it links me to the back glass page, but I don't see the EATPM glass there for sale.

hhhmmm

#10 9 years ago

All links work correctly, check your browser & delete your Cookies then refresh your browser

#11 9 years ago

Cleared my cashe...

I can see the EATPM glass, but can't find the Fire playfield for sale...only see the photo gallery.

Great job on the Fire

I might have to get one of those playfields.

#12 9 years ago

Fire! Playfields:

As noted on the running "ticker text" on the home page:
NEW RELEASES !! Williams FIRE! Playfields - Original Request Group being Contacted Now !! . .

Meaning right now we are starting to contact those individules who expressed an interest by eMailing us their request on the Request Page. These Fire! Playfields are not currently being offered to the general public, although if we have any left over after purging the Request page individules then we will offer them up to the general public.

This is why I did not include a link to a Purchase pg as there is No link right now.....

#13 9 years ago

Stu,

Yep, I read that.

Hopefully, there will be a few left. I'd like to snag one.

What was the price?

#14 9 years ago

Another fine project. Great work!

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

What was the price?

#16 9 years ago

Does anyone have some photos of what a "mirrored" back glass looks like when lit up?

I guess what im wondering is, my back glass is perfect already and I love the way my custom led's light it up, so would this look even better?

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Does anyone have some photos of what a "mirrored" back glass looks like when lit up?
I guess what im wondering is, my back glass is perfect already and I love the way my custom led's light it up, so would this look even better?

Yeah, am curious to this myself. A side by side lit up comparisons of the old vs new would have been good.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Looks just like a normal translite really. Except that some details (the BBQ grill etc) are mirrored, meaning they're reflective silver, and will shine and catch the light as your view shifts etc. It's one of my favorite pinball looks, and I'm glad it isn't dead yet.

My translite is a little rough, so ordering this was a no brainer for me, but I probably would have even if mine was nice, because mirroring rules.

Been looking forward to this one for a while Stu, thanks for your work.

#19 9 years ago

When will the new Elvira playfields be available?

Great work on the plastics and backglass!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#20 9 years ago

Looks like a masterpiece. Great work!

#21 9 years ago

Please do not try to "compare" an RGB Continous-Tone Photo Process "translite" to a CMYK Half-Toned Screen-Printed Glass....the 2 will never look "Identical"....just take your old translite & put it away in a box and enjoy the New Backglass.......

Quoted from karmalord:

A side by side lit up comparisons of the old vs new

#22 9 years ago

#23 9 years ago

Looks great...but I can't tell what's mirrored.

#24 9 years ago

it is hard to tell in the photos. It describes exactly what is mirrored on the gallery page.

Per page:

ADDED MIRROR BITS: Main title, barbeque grill, deadhead dome, wolfman teeth, drac teeth, drac wineglass, deadheads text, and more

Chris

#25 9 years ago

I'm guessing MustangPaul can read but is stating it's not that noticeable. But that's just my 2 credits.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:it is hard to tell in the photos. It describes exactly what is mirrored on the gallery page.
Per page:
ADDED MIRROR BITS: Main title, barbeque grill, deadhead dome, wolfman teeth, drac teeth, drac wineglass, deadheads text, and more
Chris

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

I'm guessing MustangPaul can read but is stating it's not that noticeable. But that's just my 2 credits.

Thanks for that KoolFingers. Yeah, I guess I should have been more specific.

#27 9 years ago

AH, gotcha

Well, the same question was asked previously, so maybe it can help someone else who doesn't read the site

Chris

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

AH, gotcha
Well, the same question was asked previously, so maybe it can help someone else who doesn't read the site
Chris

No worries, your just a good Pinsider tryin to help.

#29 9 years ago

No problem Paul. SilverUnicorn no disrespect was intended, I just knew what he was referring to, as I thought the same thing. Glad you added the quote as I just directed people to the info.

#30 9 years ago

Just curious > does it really matter what specifically is 'mirrored' ?...It's a New Glass: it was produced to replace trashed out old translites & for those people that hate the fish-eye effects you get with a translite....

....again, just curious: If certain things were Mirrored and certain things were Not would it really change your mind on purchasing a New Glass if yours was all scratched up or trashed out or even if yours was nice But had the fish-eyes?

Just trying to get a handle on all these "mirroring" questions of what Is and what is Not mirrored.......

Stu

#31 9 years ago

For me, it's not 'what' is mirrored, but instead how extensive the mirroring is.

For example, I thought the mirrored Centaur glass was a really cool idea, but when I found out it was just the studs that were mirrored it didn't interest me enough into buying one. However, if the mirroring had been throughout the entire image including the axe and motorcycle that glass would be in my machine today.

I like the mirroring throughout the backglass so that it's very obvious. It gives it the look that brings interest and excitement to the machine and artwork even when it's turned off.

This glass looks great and I would buy one if I had an EATPM.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Just trying to get a handle on all these "mirroring" questions

My only concern is that to much mirroring will allow me to see the look of despair in my reflection as I continue to suck at playing.

#33 9 years ago

My translite is a little rough, so for me a new one just makes sense. But if I had a really nice one I'd probably pass on a CMYK version without nice mirroring. That's the selling point, I love mirrored backglasses, I'd upgrade a nice translite to get that. They're tough to photograph, I guess you could shoot a short video with a pan across it, that would show the effect.

These are conversions, so I'm sure you just put in the mirror where you thought it made sense on a design that wasn't specifically built for it, so the "what" part I think is somewhat of a moot point. I agree that more is better so long as it makes sense though.

#34 9 years ago

Every time I have added mirroring to a glass that never had it I try to Not "over do it" so that the mirroring does Not compete with the rest of the glass ( and god forbid one of our glasses comes out like the LoTR LE that stern did with the penis hanging down)....I do not like to do a thick Outline of Faces/Bodies as it looks 'clunky'....so I add mirroring flourishes that look like they should have been done at the factory on the originals but weren't....

Never going to happen....Kevin spends too much time as it is doing the pictures for the Gallery, and he just doesn't have more time to do 'movies' of every mirrored glass we do......

Quoted from Aurich:

I guess you could shoot a short video with a pan across it, that would show the effect

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Every time I have added mirroring to a glass that never had it I try to Not "over do it" so that the mirroring does Not compete with the rest of the glass ( and god forbid one of our glasses comes out like the LoTR LE that stern did with the penis hanging down)....I do not like to do a thick Outline of Faces/Bodies as it looks 'clunky'....so I add mirroring flourishes that look like they should have been done at the factory on the originals but weren't....

Wow. A penis and vagina on the same glass.

I agree with being tasteful. Add mirroring where it makes sense to add it and don't force it.

#36 9 years ago

No worries Stu, I ordered it the moment I saw the announcement, I don't need a video.

If you still have them in stock when I get mine I can shoot one if someone is on the fence. But I wouldn't wait!

#37 9 years ago

Stu, why not make mirrored and unmirrored versions?

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Just curious > does it really matter what specifically is 'mirrored' ?...It's a New Glass: it was produced to replace trashed out old translites & for those people that hate the fish-eye effects you get with a translite....
....again, just curious: If certain things were Mirrored and certain things were Not would it really change your mind on purchasing a New Glass if yours was all scratched up or trashed out or even if yours was nice But had the fish-eyes?
Just trying to get a handle on all these "mirroring" questions of what Is and what is Not mirrored.......
Stu

Actually yes it would and im not sure why your so uptight about it. A simple question has been asked a few times, a simple answer would be nice. I have a fantastic looking translight already, no idea what the "fish eyes" is your talking about but I don't see any in mine.

I simply asked what the difference was, as have others, to see if sending you $250 would upgrade my game. Is that really to much to ask?

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

My translite is a little rough, so for me a new one just makes sense. But if I had a really nice one I'd probably pass on a CMYK version without nice mirroring. That's the selling point.

This is exactly what im trying to get at. I don't need it but if its an upgrade, im interested!

#41 9 years ago

I'm not uptight about it...not sure where you got that idea, I was simply asking a Marketing Question for future reference. If the majority of customers want More Mirroring than what I have been doing in the past then I'll consider that as I'm working on the artwork, but if the majority of people want Less then I have to take that into consideration as well.....

Now, knowing this crowd on pinside, if I were to choose a specific Backglass Title that never had Mirroring from the factory and asked everyone for "What Graphics they wanted done in Mirroring" I would get 1,000 Different Responses and I would never be able to satisfy everyone....which seems to be the case lately anyway.....

So, Question: Since there is so much comotion regarding the Mirroring Bits on Translite-to-Backglass Conversions > Should we just Skip the Mirroring Altogether?....Just Asking....

Quoted from Spencer:

and im not sure why your so uptight about it.

#42 9 years ago

I have a mirrored Whirlwind, I like it but I think the mirroring looses the effect when installed in a game

I have ordered a EATPM, will see how it looks

It is on trial, nobody wants you to do a LOTR

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

So, Question: Since there is so much comotion regarding the Mirroring Bits on Translite-to-Backglass Conversions > Should we just Skip the Mirroring Altogether?....Just Asking....

NO! /bold /underline /72 pt. /120 dB /did I make my point?

#44 9 years ago

You should just keep doing what you're doing Stu! You're doing an amazing job and u definitely can't please everyone (especially on here) I'm a repeat customer and am very pleased with everything I've purchased from CPR! Can't wait for my Elvira glass to get here in all her beauty

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

The mirroring is awesome and a huge selling point, love it, don't stop.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

and god forbid one of our glasses comes out like the LoTR LE that stern did with the penis hanging down

That is the best part of the whole backglass.

Artists have been trying to slip penises into backglass art since pinball started.

In the age of Photoshoped licensed artwork, the hair penis was a raging success.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That is the best part of the whole backglass.
Artists have been trying to slip penises into backglass art since pinball started.
In the age of Photoshoped licensed artwork, the hair penis was a raging success.

...I wonder if the photo shop artist had some troubles like Salvador Dali?

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You're going to cut your penis doing that.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

LMAO

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Ya know, that's pretty sick when you think about it.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-new-cpr-backglass-now-available/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.