stopit.jpg
image-711.jpg
whiny.jpg
842619483A38969DAF36D5D52113.jpg
DSC08822.JPG
MM-LE+Bust.jpg
r0awzt.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#261 10 years ago

ATTN: If you are charging the SAME price for a standard, at least have the same clearcoat! Otherwise it comes off as a gouge. I am glad I got the LE (going with stainless trim) though...but don't "stick it" to those not lucky enough to be on the Internet those first few hours!

#300 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I agree. Without the extra clear coat there really is no difference between the Standard and LE. Why take the biggest difference away? If they did I would cancel my LE pre order for sure and just wait and use my $1000 elsewhere for now. There should be a distinguishing difference between the Standard and LE.

What? Seriously?! You are the worst type of 'collector'! If they give the standard MM the same clearcoat as the LE (which by the way is the exact same price minus shaker and trim) you would sell your order? You sir are selfish and quite ridiculous. I so wish they make you abandon your spot by giving less to others who pay the same price as you did.

#304 10 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

You're lost my friend. (1) He never said the word "sell", he said "cancel". And (2) what is the big deal if he cancels his LE due to the Standard being produced in unlimited numbers so he can use his deposit money elsewhere for a while? It's no big deal, and certainly doesn't deserve to be called the "worst type of collector" for it. For some folks, $1000 doesn't grow on trees.

Look, he bought into the MM LE...it was worth 8K to him. Now he is saying it wouldn't be worth 8K to him because the standard version (which costs the SAME) would have the same level of clearcoat as the LE?? It doesn't make sense to me...doesn't he want the machine to play? It's not an investment. And if $1000 is breaking the bank, an $8000 pinball machine isn't for you. Seriously.

Now, if he is saying the extra clearcoat is the one differentiator he cares about and would cancel to check build quality and reliability when it came out later then I apologize sincerely...but I don't think that's the case with this guy.

9 months later
#505 9 years ago
Quoted from Garbonzo:

I am considering a MMR standard. I think it will be great as I don't care about the shaker motor or LE plaque.
Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade to other trim such as gold trim package for additional price, or if these parts are available in aftermarket?

Everything is available aftermarket...

#512 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Where are le still available? Was thinking of getting one of these

EVERYWHERE according to TeeKee.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wolcott, CT
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs
Armor and blades
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-medieval-madness-remake-standard-edition?tu=pimp77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.