You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ElektraPlasticsPS (resized).png
ebay set 1.JPG
IMAG0964.jpg
167843_1671920170374_6126199_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hellfire.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 years ago

I signed up for a Elektra set of plastics or interest anyway anyone know if they are making the complete set or just the ones pictured? I hope CPR does them.

It would be nice if playfields and plastics were made for Spectrum, Embryon, and Vector as well or maybe at least insert decals so the existing ones could be restored easier.
Its seems Elektra playfield isnt practical pricewise to reproduce according to the forums but insert decals for that title would be greatly appreciated if anyone is listening lol

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We have already done the Plastics for both Spectrum & Vector, and Kevin was working on the Embryon Plastics artwork.

Yeah i suppose i do have both vector and spectrum plastics, poor typing on my part the playfields on them 2 titles i should have said and a PF plastics combo for embryon

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

What is in addition to the ones pictured? There are 3-4 playfield plastics suppliers who all do great work.

rick

On the PPS site the Elektra plastic set pictured is missing 3 large plastics to the set the upper playfield left top corner large plastic (always broken) and the left and right larger plastics for the bonus mini playfield are not pictured my question is will they be included in the set or did the set exceed the plastic sheet size? Elektra does have alot of large plastics afterall.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Not "always broken", mine are Mint!

Great how much for your set then? lol

#39 9 years ago

Sounds like a good deal LMAO must be your retirement plastics set. but i think ill have to low ball you at 500M instead

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hellfire.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-interest-in-elektra-andor-frontier-plastic-sets?tu=hellfire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.