Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by nightsearcher
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ElektraPlasticsPS (resized).png
ebay set 1.JPG
IMAG0964.jpg
167843_1671920170374_6126199_n.jpg

There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

We have setup a pre-reserve for Elektra and Frontier plastic sets - we have original artwork films as well as original butyrate samples (that have been unopened for years and years) that we also can check for accuracy.

Pricing depends on interest level, probably $139-$159/set based on interest.

For Frontier, the pre-reserve is here:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/frontier-plastic-set/

For Elektra, the pre-reserve is here:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/elektra-plastic-set-silkscreened/

They will be silkscreened on PETG and will be super nice replaements.

More sets in the pipeline!

thanks,
rick@planetarypinball.com

#2 4 years ago

YEESSSSSS!!!

#3 4 years ago

So awesome! I've been waiting for Elektra.

#4 4 years ago

I am in. Pre-ordered 1 set. Now, need to find an Elektra.

#5 4 years ago

Any chance a new backglass or playfield will be made?

#6 4 years ago

Signed up. Time to put your money where your mouth is guys!!

#7 4 years ago

In for 1 Elektra!

#8 4 years ago

In for the unbrocken plastic set
Now praying to the pinball gods for the transparent round targets!

#9 4 years ago

bump

#10 4 years ago

I signed up for a set for Elektra. Now if only the upper and lower playfields would be reproduced. Every Elektra I know of needs them badly...

-- Shawn

#11 4 years ago

I am in for a set on Frontier!!

#12 4 years ago

Would be exceptionally interested in a Frontier Playfield!!

#13 4 years ago

elektra i might be interested

#14 4 years ago

bumping this because it's great that PPS is possibly willing to get this done.

#15 4 years ago

70 pinsiders claim to have Elektra and I'll bet all of them could use new plastics and the price is right.

#16 4 years ago

I am interested in the Frontier plastics. Would be a nice compliment for the my game with the NOS play field and NOS back glass. Hopefully these get made!

167843_1671920170374_6126199_n.jpg
#17 4 years ago

bumping for awareness

#18 4 years ago

Frontier plastics for sure.

#19 4 years ago

Bump

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

# of takers is low ...

Any chance of doing the playfield? My plastics are perfect but I would purchase on principal that you are taking on the project. Adding the availability of the playfield would get many Frontiers back up and playable and get the restorers buying the playfield/plastics combo.

#22 4 years ago

it's possible, we would need to check that we have for sure the playfield artwork, but pretty sure we do.

#23 4 years ago

Frontier PF Repro....wow, can you only make 6 PFs and still make a profit?.....I know we cant, our 'break-even' point is 90, at 91 we start to see a profit.....

#24 4 years ago

I would certainly be in for a Frontier PF.

3 weeks later
#25 4 years ago

I would totally be in if you can Rick!

1 week later
#26 4 years ago

I signed up for a Elektra set of plastics or interest anyway anyone know if they are making the complete set or just the ones pictured? I hope CPR does them.

It would be nice if playfields and plastics were made for Spectrum, Embryon, and Vector as well or maybe at least insert decals so the existing ones could be restored easier.
Its seems Elektra playfield isnt practical pricewise to reproduce according to the forums but insert decals for that title would be greatly appreciated if anyone is listening lol

#27 4 years ago

I'm listening Hellfire!!!!!!

#28 4 years ago

What is in addition to the ones pictured? There are 3-4 playfield plastics suppliers who all do great work.

rick

#29 4 years ago

For frontier there is one clear plastic that sits under the right side only of the Frontier Falls plastic. Partially visible in pic attached. It acts as a right side ball guide for balls going into or coming out of the saucer.

IMAG0964.jpg

ebay set 1.JPG
#30 4 years ago

We have already done the Plastics for both Spectrum & Vector, and Kevin was working on the Embryon Plastics artwork.

I already have the artwork Complete for the Spectrum Playfield. I have the scans for the "Vector" Double Playfield project but it has never been on the CPR roster so I never sis the artwork ( but if we got the licensing I surely would if necessary )......

Quoted from Hellfire:

It would be nice if playfields and plastics were made for Spectrum, Embryon, and Vector

#31 4 years ago

the clear is on the sheet you can see the part# - it is not obvious as it is a clear and that is a picture of a sheet before it is cut.

rick

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We have already done the Plastics for both Spectrum & Vector, and Kevin was working on the Embryon Plastics artwork.

Yeah i suppose i do have both vector and spectrum plastics, poor typing on my part the playfields on them 2 titles i should have said and a PF plastics combo for embryon

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

What is in addition to the ones pictured? There are 3-4 playfield plastics suppliers who all do great work.

rick

On the PPS site the Elektra plastic set pictured is missing 3 large plastics to the set the upper playfield left top corner large plastic (always broken) and the left and right larger plastics for the bonus mini playfield are not pictured my question is will they be included in the set or did the set exceed the plastic sheet size? Elektra does have alot of large plastics afterall.

#34 4 years ago

Rick,

Can we count on you to get the Elektra plastic set done?

TIA

#35 4 years ago

Yes, please. I am in for a set of Elektra plastics too.

#36 4 years ago

Not "always broken", mine are Mint!

Quoted from Hellfire:

is missing 3 large plastics to the set the upper playfield left top corner large plastic (always broken)

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Not "always broken", mine are Mint!

Great how much for your set then? lol

#38 4 years ago

1 Billlliiiiiooooonnnnn Dollars......

#39 4 years ago

Sounds like a good deal LMAO must be your retirement plastics set. but i think ill have to low ball you at 500M instead

#40 4 years ago

I'm in for a new frontier playfield, which would then make me want new plastics.
Every original playfield i've ever seen has major wear.

1 week later
#41 4 years ago

Down for an Elektra set too. Would be nice to know if those other missing pieces will be included in the set.

#42 4 years ago

I'm in for a Frontier plastic set in the pre-reserve. Can't wait!!

2 weeks later
#43 4 years ago

Man, Ill take 5 sets for Elektra, just to hopefully get them made...2 sets for me, and ill sell some on Ebay!!

#44 4 years ago

I would buy a Elektra upper playfield too!!

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

I would buy a Elektra upper playfield too!!

I think we all would

#46 4 years ago

Low demand on these so far, but hopefully we will get the right level of interest.

rick

#47 4 years ago

Man would compliment my NOS playfield nicely. Doing the swap right now....

3 months later
#48 4 years ago

Bumping for interest! Need the Elektra set to get produced.

1 week later
#49 3 years ago

Bump...

#50 3 years ago

This is why I never did the artwork for Elektra Plastics ( for CPR Repros ) just not enough people wanting to buy them to justify the expense of making them. And I would have had to spend an enormous amount of time Drawing these, luckily PPS has the original films so they are already halfway there. I actually hope they get done....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
2,900 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Fenton, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Montréal, QC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 50.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 7.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 279.95
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 399.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside