Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Illum-Flipper (resized).png
    IMG_0898 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0897 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2533 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8218 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8812 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7325 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3697 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2973 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2684 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1540 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4511 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tktlwyr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 7 years ago

It would be nice if a license holder released some more licensed parts instead of stuff like this.

Anyone remember when you could actually find parts you needed at BAA, before PPS was launched?

Now all I see is a lot of not in stock, even on the most common parts.

Thank God for Marco and Pinball Life!

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

That's right nothing gets made anymore ... lol ... the sky is falling, the world is ending ... we've never been so busy.

Glad your busy, but that doesn't explain why it seems nothing is in stock anymore.

When I entered the hobby about 10 years ago, you were my go to parts distributor. You had parts in stock with reasonable and fast shipping. Unfortunately, now you're my last resort.

As a businessman, I would have thought you would have asked what I needed that wasn't in stock. Instead, you attempt to ridicule a customer. I had heard you were a dick, but had never dealt with you personally. I guess I now know where that reputation comes from.

I wish you success on selling your illuminated flipper bats. I'll go hang my head in shame now.

#41 7 years ago

A few examples:

Three very basic lamp sockets that I had been looking for about two months ago that have been out of stock (and still listed as such):

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=BAA&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LB-077-5005-00
    http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=BAA&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LB-077-5000-00
    http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=BAA&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LB-077-5002-00

BTW, you're Stern 1999-Present is about 3 years out of date. Latest game Tron? AC/DC came out before Tron and isn't even listed.

Any Bally SS flipper plungers and links available? Not listed on the website.

#43 7 years ago

I don't have an objective. I'm just sharing my experience that I've had difficulty finding basic parts over the last few years from what used to be my preferred vendor and then you attempt to ridicule me. I guess you can't deal with a little constructive criticism.

FWIW, I've spent about $1,000 in basic parts over the last 3 months and I don't think any of it went to either of your companies. I then linked proof that some of these parts are still listed as out of stock and now I have an objective? Thats pretty lame, Rick.

As I previously said, good luck with your flipper bats.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tktlwyr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-illuminated-flipper-bats?tu=tktlwyr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.