th-1-187.jpeg
th-584.jpeg
image.jpg
image-298.jpg
fa5a6f77803a2e30831f95ead6615d4f.jpg
om nom nom.JPG
image.jpg
CIMG5248.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Planetary Pinball Supply acquires assets of Gene Cunningham Bankruptcy
Matt Christiano, PPS founder, acquires Illinois Pinball, Inc.

------------------------------------------------------------------

San Jose, June 4, 2014 - Planetary Pinball Supply (PPS) today acquired the majority of the assets from the bankruptcy estate of Gene Cunningham. Matt Christiano, PPS chairman, also acquired Illinois Pinball, Inc. (IPB).

"We've acquired a large number of pinball machines, parts, and other items which we will be making available to the pinball community, and we hope to see these games and other items put back in service and enjoyed.", said Rick Bartlett, PPS CEO.

"Illinois Pinball has assets which we feel are complementary to what PPS currently has and so this acquisition makes sense as we can provide more new playfields, cabinet art, backglasses, and other parts", said Matt Christiano, PPS Chairman, "The acquisition of IPB will allow PPS to get parts to the community more quickly for game owners to restore and enhance their games".

Rick Bartlett is overseeing the transfer of the assets in Bloomington, IL for the next few weeks and will not be at the Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show this weekend as originally planned. Matt Christiano will be there representing both PPS and IPB.

PPS is the sole WMS licensee for replacement pinball parts, pinball merchandise, and games utilizing WMS parts. We manufacture, sell/distribute, and otherwise focus on leveraging the WMS licensee rights for the maximum benefit of the pinball owners and fans all over the planet.

###

For more information, contact:

Rick Bartlett - [email protected]
Matt Christiano - [email protected]

www.pinball.com

#325 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Rick must be rolling reading all these posts.

Yes ... Quite amusing ...

#391 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Well, once I broke the news that BBBr will NEVER happen they started talking about something they actually know a LITTLE about... Mexican food.
What do most people do when they're depressed? Eat!

Teekee ... you are not connected into the places to know what can or cannot or is or is not. We can make just about anything we decide to make. if there are issues with anything we have enough connections, good will, $ (if needed), knowledge, capability, and other assets to make just about anything we want to make ... so it would be better for your reputation (which sounds like it is only bolstered if you create controversy without having any basis) if you were to try to be constructive and contribute to this forum more ... sounds like a self esteem issue.

rick

#403 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Popcorn maker heating up.

Better eat it soon, there's not much of a plot in this movie ...

#431 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

My only expectation was that a business owner (regardless of how human they are) keeps their opinions of their customers to themselves.
I didn't/don't disagree with anything Rick stated, until he decides to give his non-professional opinion of a customer to his other customers.

Have no idea about whether he is or is not a customer - my guess is no. What I will not do is sit around while people make statements about my business' intentions or my products for which they cannot know to be true - one way or another - it is not anyone's right nor business to do so. This constant manipulation by attention starved people is getting very old ...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 1,159.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 209.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-illinois-pinball-ipb-cunningham-assets-acquired?tu=pps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.