(Topic ID: 275641)

ANN: I'm Selling 15 years of My Keeper Playfields

By KevinCPR

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

00559645-DEAB-47BF-926C-6CD7938316FB (resized).jpeg
    B602C8AB-37C0-4F96-9ADF-390DE6704C90 (resized).jpeg
    50EBDE64-C078-4087-BDA1-F78F0C9BD2E9 (resized).jpeg
    829f2.jpg
    7D2AF198-379D-4D32-9294-34386493432E (resized).jpeg
    fathompf00.jpg
    screen-capture-12 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200822-075247_eBay (resized).jpg
    9947EC8F-0884-472F-B2E8-5C3DBE289F54 (resized).png
    There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 3 years ago

This may be of key interest to parts collectors, restorers, or just about anybody who may need them:

After much thought, I've decided to sell (almost) my entire personal stash of legacy CPR playfields. All the ones I have grabbed from runs across roughly 15 years. This has nothing to do with CPR. It's all me. This is due to moving to a new place in 2 years, and the process of winding down my current home (repairs, painting, upgrades, etc) begins this winter. Part of this process is culling what is NOT moving to the new place. And a ton of pinball stuff is included in that decision. I had to face facts, and move on a little.

I didn't want to become a mini-Gene-Cunningham sitting on a hoard of 'trophies' that had no purpose except wowing visitors. Over at least the last decade, that is what all these playfields had become. Stuff I felt strange about letting pass by... so I made sure to keep them, run after run over the years. But looking back on it all now, and never having used any of them, it was just an exercise in hoarding. I had to recently adjust to the changes coming, and not dragging all this past with me. Otherwise the new place wouldn't be very "new"... just a location change... same stuff stuck everywhere! It took a while to realise I work with and see playfields every day, so I don't need to be hoarding. Heck, if I ever needed a particular one, I could certainly just make myself one. So here we are.

The cool thing about these playfields is they come from many past years of production - a ton of history here - but the main thing is that all of them are CPR legacy silkscreened playfields. Since pretty much all playfields in the hobby have been digital for the last few years, these are rare practically unobtanium specimens from an era gone by. As much as these titles will likely live again under digital models (or are already), for the purist restorers who want OEM methodology and provenance - this sell-off is a one-time Treasure Trove of opportunity. Some of the last silkscreened repro playfields out there...

I think there are ~40 playfields going up for sale. They are all listed on Ebay now - timed to start at 8pm PST friday night (Aug 21st). 7 Day run.

The Ebay seller account is: classic_playfield_reproductions

They are all spaced apart by a minute or two, so they don't all slam shut at the same time at the end. This will give ample time for bidding strategies that some people enjoy. Especially those planning on multiples. I've started the bids relatively low, often lower than current 2020 digital playfield prices. I'll let bidders decide their actual final values.

The only playfields you will not see, which I am keeping, are: Flight 2000, Whoa Nellie Big Juicy Melons, and Xenon. All of which I still have a notable personal connection with. Maybe they will have their time to move on someday, but for right now, I'm going to hold onto 3 little pieces of my memories. Not 43! LOL

I'll likely post an update with a link later on, just so they're easily found, once they are all live.

Good luck to those who bid. At least they will all go to good homes, and hopefully get swapped/used !

KEVIN
    Classic Playfield Reproductions
    http://www.classicplayfields.com

#2 3 years ago

Excellent to see Kevin! Please sell me your Bally Rolling Stones so I can complete my restored game without an overlay!

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

sell me your Bally Rolling Stones

We never made Rolling Stones playfields ... yet ! But they are in CPR's future.

#4 3 years ago

Ok good to know about the "hint".
    Thanks!

#5 3 years ago

Do you ship worldwide? I’m asking in case you list a NOS Medieval Madness playfield!

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Do you ship worldwide?

Yes, shipping amounts will be listed for USA, Canada, Europe, and Global.

We never made MM playfields at CPR. So I don't have any, of any variety.

#7 3 years ago

Am I blind?? Having issues seeing anything on eBay, or listing a seller "classic_playfield_reproductions".

#8 3 years ago

Yes I show 0 listings at present.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from KevinCPR:

timed to start at 8pm PST friday night (Aug 21st). 7 Day run.

#10 3 years ago

Same..can’t find anything

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Same..can’t find anything

Doesn't start till 8:PM Pacific Time.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Doesn't start till 8:PM Pacific Time

Yup, missed that. Skimmed and saw, "everything is listed..."

#13 3 years ago

ebay.com link: classic_playfield_reproductions

Once he post them..you should be able to see them on this link

#14 3 years ago

I don’t understand why Kevin doesn’t sell them here in pinside.
    He could discount ebay fees/charges, then list them at lower price and then easier to sell.
    Just my 2 cents

#15 3 years ago

I was hoping these were personally hand-picked great examples, but take note:

"I want to make sure that nobody assumes these playfields are all specially-selected "cherries". ... Most of these were simply randomly selected from the big runs when completed, ... None of these are "graded" so just forget any "Gold Silver Bronze" stuff you've seen from CPR over the years.

#16 3 years ago

How is it an auction when you start your price at $800, why not just sell them on Pinside and save you and the community money?

#17 3 years ago

Is this happening? Can’t find it on eBay?

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Is this happening? Can’t find it on eBay?

See #13

#19 3 years ago

Don’t expect any miracles on the eBay auction.

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

How is it an auction when you start your price at $800, why not just sell them on Pinside and save you and the community money?

Agree. These are largely priced at or above market for many of these title for starting bid.

They also lack any CPR rating which means by random draw you are going to possibly get a dud or possibly get a gold level.

I suppose a few of these are priced to sell, but none of them are priced to get interest. Missed the whole point of an auction.

Kevin, I suggest pulling all your auctions and just listing on Pinside with BIN prices
    Save the fees and make is easy on all.

#21 3 years ago

When I click it only goes to the seller ref but no listings.....

9947EC8F-0884-472F-B2E8-5C3DBE289F54 (resized).png9947EC8F-0884-472F-B2E8-5C3DBE289F54 (resized).png
    #22 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Kevin, I suggest pulling all your auctions and just listing on Pinside with BIN prices
    Save the fees and make is easy on all.

and grade each playfield, please.

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Same problem, I am getting no listings.

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

[quoted image]

Quoted from mappy_mouse:

Same problem, I am getting no listings.

It's because we are in Australia. If you change your shipping address to a US one they are there.

#25 3 years ago

That's so strange, I get 40 results when I click it now.

Screenshot_20200822-075247_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200822-075247_eBay (resized).jpg
    #26 3 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

It's because we are in Australia. If you change your shipping address to a US one they are there.

Thanks for that , changed it and there they are, strange though as it states shipping to Australia.

#27 3 years ago

I'll answer some questions that have popped up, best I can:

Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I don’t understand why Kevin doesn’t sell them here in pinside.

I essentially am... thus starting this thread here... except I'm not limiting their exposure by putting them exclusively on this platform. So in the end, Pinsiders are informed. But the entire (much greater) parts buying audience on Ebay sees them posted for a week. Basically the same reasoning why I wouldn't limit myself by putting them on Facebook Marketplace... or Twitter... or something like that. Ebay is "universal" in a way... just like YouTube is for videos. I've conversed with thousands of customers over the years, and I'd say half of them are not on Pinside, or don't visit Pinside regularly.

Quoted from Whysnow:

These are largely priced at or above market for many of these title for starting bid.

I don't think some are understanding what these playfields are. Aside from some out there who still (after all these years) may be sitting on 'loosies' and might sell them someday... these are among the last silkscreened repro playfields, of these titles, that you will ever find. For those that such quality and provenance matters - this is HUGE.

All playfields from the last ~2 years at CPR are digital print, and going forward that will never change. All playfields from Mirco the last ~4 years are digital print. We were the last to hold onto silkscreening. Where all the artwork goes down in original layers, one by one, made of spot color handmixed inks. Laid down one color per day. Not millions of CMYK dots. There are colors on these that will NEVER be hit properly by digital. Digital can come close, even hit most common colors, but nothing will beat the look of genuine silkscreen overall. Especially in the fleshtones, pinks, oranges, and purples. Plus any layering tricks (colors over colors) will be genuine... not "faked" like on digital.

As for starting bids - I'm not understanding. Current 2020 digital playfields from CPR are $800-$900 every day. Mirco $1000. We can all make these in perpituity... they're not going anywhere in the foreseeable future. BUT - That is not what these auctioning playfields are. They are from a methodology from a bygone era, and will never look like these ever again. Not unless somebody wants to start up silkscreening playfields again.

Maybe silkscreen doesn't matter to some. "A playfield is a playfield" And that is fine. If so, then those folks wouldn't really be candidates for these auctions.

So the prices are hovering around current everyday in-stock digital playfield prices (most of them slightly lower). Bidders are going to determine the final values, based on who is going to get these rare "last" silkscreened candidates, that had been collected across the last ~15 years during the silkscreen repro 'golden age'. They'll never be made this way again.

In years to come, those who got these, and will have swapped them, will be able to tell the story "remember that time back in 2020 when Kevin from CPR sold all those last silkscreened playfields he had kept over the years?" "Well I was one of the ones that got one"

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

At least (5) 18 MegaPixel full-resolution JPEGs of each playfield are provided for extremely intimate inspection. Links are in each listing description area. Copy-paste the link(s) into any desktop browser, and the gigantic picture will load to your screen. Some browsers may "shrink to fit" in your window... so be sure to click your magnifying glass to blow up the picture to it's actual 1-to-1 size.

My grading opinion wouldn't really mean anything in this situation, nor after all these years do I have others to compare to. These individual playfields are among the last of their kind, and there is only one of each. So they are how they are, exactly as you see them. That is why it comes down to each serious bidder having the ability to do their own intimate inspection (as if you were holding it in your own hands). One can browse every square inch of the topsides. That is why I did all the outdoor photo work. To make sure every GRAIN is nakedly apparent, and bidders can see every detail.

I just wasn't satisfied with the resampled resolution Ebay provided... even their "Zoom" quality. Thus the externally hosted pictures for download.

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from KevinCPR:

I essentially am... thus starting this thread here...

Well You Started this Here...To Advertise Ebay?
    Please Donate to Pinside for the cause and turn your grey heart Red.
    You have always used Pinside as a Platform to advertise, just as this thread is. Time to pony up on a regular basis.
    It's your money but you are just paying 14% to Ebay and Paypal. Thats at least 10% you could give to pinside for all the years of selling here.
    I also feel for ungraded stacked playfields with minor flaws, they are all grossly overpriced.
    Some of what I'm seeing should start at 300-500 tops.

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

The reason is pure and simple; Kevin is a businessman first and seeks to maximize profits. Can you blame him? Putting these on eBay will certainly raise the price and cost him extra fees. However, I’m sure the higher prices were more than outweigh the fees when compared to what he would get listing exclusively on Pinside.

Grading would be nice. However, I’ve learned throughout the years CPR grading is inconsistent. It would be nice to have much more detailed pictures of each playfield though.

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

It would be nice to have much more detailed pictures of each playfield though.

There are

Quoted from KevinCPR:

At least (5) 18 MegaPixel full-resolution JPEGs of each playfield are provided for extremely intimate inspection. Links are in each listing description area. Copy-paste the link(s) into any desktop browser, and the gigantic picture will load to your screen. Some browsers may "shrink to fit" in your window... so be sure to click your magnifying glass to blow up the picture to it's actual 1-to-1 size.

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Well You Started this Here...To Advertise Ebay?
    Please Donate to Pinside for the cause and turn your grey heart Red.
    You have always used Pinside as a Platform to advertise, just as this thread is. Time to pony up on a regular basis.
    It's your money but you are just paying 14% to Ebay and Paypal. Thats at least 10% you could give to pinside for all the years of selling here.
    I also feel for ungraded stacked playfields with minor flaws, they are all grossly overpriced.
    Some of what I'm seeing should start at 300-500 tops.

pretty much everything you said in this comment can be broken down into 2 categories.. None of your business, and REALLY none of your business. If you feel they're overpriced, then don't bid on them. It's that simple and you lose nothing. But no one asked for your valuation of them. We're all adults who can decide that for ourselves. And unless you've been deputized by Pinside, nobody needs you to Donation-shame. Especially when it comes across as pandering to Robin and/or intentionally smearing of someone who makes things we all really want and need. So lame..

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

pretty much everything you said in this comment can be broken down into 2 categories.. None of your business, and REALLY none of your business. If you feel they're overpriced, then don't bid on them. It's that simple and you lose nothing. But no one asked for your valuation of them. We're all adults who can decide that for ourselves. And unless you've been deputized by Pinside, nobody needs you to Donation-shame. Especially when it comes across as pandering to Robin and/or intentionally smearing of someone who makes things we all really want and need. So lame..

I respect your opinions with good points.
    I see he has several bids, the market is what people are willing to spend.

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I respect your opinions with good points.
    I see he has several bids, the market is what people are willing to spend.

i appreciate your diplomatic response. Proof that not every difference of opinion has to turn into a knock-down drag-out. Cheers!

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

It would be nice to have much more detailed pictures of each playfield though.

I will repeat, for those who accidentally didn't catch certain things already stated:

18 MegaPixel Detailed Inspection Photos are included in every auction listing. At least (5) URL links are provided with every auction, as I have to host images that huge off-Ebay.

Serious bidders can copy the URL into a desktop browser, download the image, hit their magnifier to blow the image to 1-to-1 scale... and voila... you can scan every square inch of the playfield topside, as if you had a magnifying glass.

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

Proof that not every difference of opinion has to turn into a knock-down drag-out. Cheers!

AND frankly, he was correct about my donation status. I simply had overlooked it for a long while. My bad. Fixed, as of today.

#36 3 years ago

I have decided the CPR team is the most verbose of all pinball businesses

Nothing wrong with that... I say it as a guy that often also uses too many damn words.

#37 3 years ago

“Fathom” might be of interest.

#38 3 years ago

still can't see them, bummer, and even changed the Aus address and tried entering a US and postcode and Canadian and postcode - not showing anything

#39 3 years ago

So the EATPM run of 2018 was one of the last screened playfields done before the switch over to digital printing?

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from KevinCPR:

Yes, shipping amounts will be listed for USA, Canada, Europe, and Global.

Hard to bid when we can't see the listings!

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from sparkup:

agree, reckon it has only been limited to Canada and US

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from sparkup:

Don't know what to say, except they are all on there, and being seen, and getting some early bids, and hundreds of Watchers. I think it's a regional "IP Address" problem with Ebay. All I know is that they are on the "main" ebay dot com (USA). Not Ebay Canada. In case that helps.

Anybody use a VPN? Don't those change what country you appear to be browsing in? I'd be curious to know if viewer location matters that much to Ebay. Maybe it does.

Quoted from Pbpins:

So the EATPM run of 2018 was one of the last screened playfields done before the switch over to digital printing?

Our only EATPM run was produced in late 2016, came out of clearcoat and released in early 2017. CPR switched to digital in early 2018, and started to wind down silkscreening. The playfields after the switchover period (in 2018+) that were still silkscreened in 2018/2019 were the titles we had the original factory films for - so we had no choice, without a ton of conversion and redrawing work.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I have decided the CPR team is the most verbose of all pinball businesses

Not the team, really... It's mainly just me that's the problem in that department.

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I have decided the CPR team is the most verbose of all businesses

Well there is another in the pinball business that is perhaps more verbose.

Some game museum topic.

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

Shouldn't be. I implicitly selected USA, Canada, Europe, Australia as the "ships to" locations. Ebay's provided list isn't very long... the only ones not checked are obvious places that would never bid ... like South America, India, East Asia, Africa, etc.

#45 3 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

Mine wouldn’t open in the EBay app on my iphone, but when I forced it to open in Safari it worked fine.

Try this directly in your browser:

//www.ebay.com/sch/classic_playfield_reproductions/m.html?isRefine=true&_pgn=1&_nkw=seller%3Aclassic_playfield_reproductions&_sasl=classic_playfield_reproductions

(Removed the https: so it didn’t create an auto link)

#46 3 years ago

Doesn't matter what level it is, your still gonna want to send it to Kruzman to do his magic to it.

John

#47 3 years ago

Delete you’re browser cookies, refresh the page, try another browser maybe.

#48 3 years ago

reduced the security, put in the US and postcode, deleted browser cookies, refreshed the page multiple times and tried firefox and safari and reduced the security = no luck

even went to ebay usa and found a crap load of playfields but not any of these ???

all the best with the sales and purchases guys

screen-capture-12 (resized).pngscreen-capture-12 (resized).png
    #49 3 years ago

worked briefly ???? had to log out of aussie ebay and clicked the link in the early post BUT as soon as I wanted to watch one everything disappeared and can't get it back anymore

GLWTS

#50 3 years ago

Direct links to all listings for Aussies: These should load in the usual way you access ebay - no shipping address changes needed.

I did have to run it through a Canadian VPN server to get the ebay.com addresses initially then insert the .au country domain so something isn't quite right with the original listing.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CENTAUR-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2007/114367581826?hash=item1aa0d6ce82:g:jV8AAOSwr4pfQIJ-

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CYCLONE-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2011/114367613820?hash=item1aa0d74b7c:g:LWgAAOSwW2VfQIiG

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CENTAUR-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2009/124306750451?hash=item1cf1427bf3:g:SYgAAOSwghtfQHwc

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FATHOM-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2009/114367573516?hash=item1aa0d6ae0c:g:ALYAAOSweFJfQIIE

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAXI-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2013/124306799491?hash=item1cf1433b83:g:QhQAAOSw0F9fQIj7

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DINER-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2018/124306722626?hash=item1cf1420f42:g:GBoAAOSwQUJfQDRD

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WHIRLWIND-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2012/124306800859?hash=item1cf14340db:g:CfYAAOSwpHxfQIty

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PINBOT-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2012/114367534793?hash=item1aa0d616c9:g:wdQAAOSwNF1fQH32

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PLAYBOY-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2010/124306740611?hash=item1cf1425583:g:7YEAAOSwM7VfQHtT

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FIREPOWER-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2010/124306791072?hash=item1cf1431aa0:g:a80AAOSwhvNfQIXy

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/METEOR-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2019/114367523356?hash=item1aa0d5ea1c:g:Hh4AAOSw-3NfQHu9

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ADDAMS-FAMILY-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2018/124306738648?hash=item1cf1424dd8:g:aMYAAOSwGYRfQHrd

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FLASH-GORDON-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2012-Uncut/124306790085?hash=item1cf14316c5:g:208AAOSwXGhfQIVy

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/STAR-TREK-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2008/114367596651?hash=item1aa0d7086b:g:jesAAOSw91pfQITw

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SKATEBALL-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2016/114367517663?hash=item1aa0d5d3df:g:B8gAAOSwOxBfQHnx

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EIGHT-BALL-DELUXE-NOS-Playfield-1981-Clearcoated/124306763160?hash=item1cf142ad98:g:878AAOSwfg9fQH1l

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HIGH-SPEED-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2011/114367621300?hash=item1aa0d768b4:g:qJYAAOSw4iVfQIw6

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EVEL-KNIEVEL-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2014/124306753611?hash=item1cf142884b:g:BRIAAOSwUKRfQHzy

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SEXY-GIRL-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2011/124306775967?hash=item1cf142df9f:g:CfgAAOSwcp5fQICX

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BLACK-KNIGHT-Reproduction-Playfield-Pair-CPR-2007/124306774147?hash=item1cf142d883:g:vOUAAOSw8RxfQH~w

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FISH-TALES-Reproduction-Playfield-Pair-CPR-2015/124306776905?hash=item1cf142e349:g:A7MAAOSwt55fQIET

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TALES-ARABIAN-NIGHTS-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2015/114367513562?hash=item1aa0d5c3da:g:9woAAOSwZtVfQHf8

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SILVERBALL-MANIA-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2011/114367609180?hash=item1aa0d7395c:g:CagAAOSwv11fQIgM

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EIGHT-BALL-DELUXE-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2016/124306796402?hash=item1cf1432f72:g:aeUAAOSwkP9fQIeH

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ELVIRA-PARTY-MONSTERS-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2016/114367516516?hash=item1aa0d5cf64:g:9igAAOSw0WtfQHmB

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EARTHSHAKER-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2017/114367512145?hash=item1aa0d5be51:g:pHUAAOSwXt9fQHeD

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MATA-HARI-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2012/114367600290?hash=item1aa0d716a2:g:BvoAAOSwiS9fQIcP

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CAPTAIN-FANTASTIC-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2008/114367582874?hash=item1aa0d6d29a:g:4kMAAOSwcwJfQIN7

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HARLEM-GLOBETROTTERS-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2017/114367515513?hash=item1aa0d5cb79:g:fOoAAOSwTyxfQHjx

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/STAR-TREK-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2013/114367582486?hash=item1aa0d6d116:g:S3QAAOSwvWVfQIMC

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BANZAI-RUN-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2017/124306729136?hash=item1cf14228b0:g:wLAAAOSwwBZfQHhh

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MEDUSA-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2015/124306751910?hash=item1cf14281a6:g:4vQAAOSw8DZfQHyF

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/THE-SHADOW-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2017/124306736090?hash=item1cf14243da:g:NKQAAOSw2glfQHpo

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BAD-CATS-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2014/124306785407?hash=item1cf143047f:g:yqkAAOSwq9BfQIP3

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BOBBY-ORR-POWER-PLAY-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2013/124306801549?hash=item1cf143438d:g:38wAAOSw84BfQIu8

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EIGHT-BALL-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2008/124306786274?hash=item1cf14307e2:g:s6MAAOSwcnRfQIRw

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NITRO-GROUNDSHAKER-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2015/124306768947?hash=item1cf142c433:g:vFIAAOSwLLhfQH6i

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/STRIKES-SPARES-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2014/114367614683?hash=item1aa0d74edb:g~IAAOSwKfVfQIlu

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FIRE-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2013/114367553276?hash=item1aa0d65efc:g:U2MAAOSwk3lfQH9c

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CORVETTE-Reproduction-Playfield-CPR-2014/124306778450?hash=item1cf142e952:g:J7cAAOSwFBlfQIGN

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-i-m-selling-15-years-of-my-keeper-playfields?hl=tomdrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.