DSC00791.JPG
347355-i.jpg
347354-i.jpg
347353-i.jpg
347352-i.jpg
347351-i.jpg
347350-i.jpg
347349-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

If some drops out I will be happy to buy the spot. I helped a fellow on Whirlwind now hoping karma comes and helps me. I do not know how I am not on the preorder unless it was so long ago before I changed email over to Gmail and dropped Verizon DSL.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

I got the email but gave up my spot. My playfield is in nice shape fortunately. I wish I could just buy a clear window though. The playfields look beautiful. Nice work CPR.

I would have glad purchased your spot. I have changed email twice the last year's before I discovered gmail. I used my Verizon email for 10 plus years but switched to wildblue when we moved to a rural area. I am still amazed I now have FIOS fiber and super fast Internet in such a rural place. Now I need a playfield.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

PM Sent....trying to help you get your Playfield......
Stu

Thank you. I am trying to get the old computer booted up again to check old messages downloaded from Verizon. I am not 100 percent sure I was on the preorder. I was on High Speed preorder and received mine, not sure if Badcats was before or after. I am not looking to profit but just make my Badcats look the best it can be. I had Badcats on location at Old Golf and Games in downtown Gatlinburg for years so some of you all my have played it. The cabinet had no fade as it was always away from sunlight.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

PM Sent....trying to help you get your Playfield......
Stu

Thanks Stu and others who emailed me, I am happy to report I have found a playfield.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-cpr-bad-cats-playfields?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.