Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MarcG
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC00794.JPG
DSC00793.JPG
DSC00792.JPG
DSC00791.JPG
347355-i.jpg
347354-i.jpg
347353-i.jpg
347352-i.jpg
347351-i.jpg
347350-i.jpg
347349-i.jpg

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 5 years ago

We have posted the Photo Gallery for the New Bad Cats CPR Repro Playfield.
Preorder group now being contacted over the next few weeks .

FYI - INCLUDES PLAYFIELD WINDOW !!
Each Bad Cats reproduction playfield will include a brand new playfield window, already mounted.
The playfield window will arrive un-peeled (with blue coating still applied).
Window includes applicable mounting hardware (new T-nuts, bolts, and spacer foams).

Meow Mea Meow Meow......SeeaaaFoooood!

http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo166.html

#2 5 years ago

Can't wait to be contacted.

As usual, this playfield looks sweet.

#3 5 years ago

Nice window!

Damn should have bought a bad cats when I had a chance

#4 5 years ago

These look beautiful, inserts look fantastic, I am on the overflow list, Just hope there is an extra for Me
Meow Meow Meow
Great work on the art Stu and thanks to CPR for continuing to make great stuff, Evel Knievel next. I am on that one!

#5 5 years ago

I'm hoping with the release of the play fields, within the next few months a few machines will pop up in the marketplace.

#6 5 years ago

I would suggest the time to get a game is *before* the playfield is released.

#7 5 years ago

I'm still learning how to work on these and really don't have the room for a playfield swap. They also appear to be sold out, so I wouldn't even be assured of being able to get one. We're buying a new house in the next 6 months, so when I have more room, I would love to attempt swapping out a playfield.

#8 5 years ago

Thanks.....Bad Cats PF was my First playfield art package I did for CPR 6 Years Ago!....Nice to see them finally get made......

Quoted from 80spit:

Great work on the art Stu

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

I can't find where to sign up.

#10 5 years ago

Awesome! Thanks Stu and CPR!

#11 5 years ago

Awesome! Been watching the site waiting for this news. Now the last wait is ramps! Can't wait for mine to get here! It looks fantastic!

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Now the last wait is ramps

+1

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

Easier said than done. Been looking for a local one for 3 years now.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I can't find where to sign up.

You have to sign up before they are made. If you dig through the CPR threads you will find out that it takes years for these things to happen. That is from the time the decision is made to when they are produced.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

You have to sign up before they are made. If you dig through the CPR threads you will find out that it takes years for these things to happen. That is from the time the decision is made to when they are produced.

Well luckly I can buy one from someone who is hording them for a $200 mark up.

#16 5 years ago

So basically what you are saying is that we can Raise our Price by $200 a PF and you would still be good with that...Kewl !

Quoted from dantebean:

Well luckly I can buy one from someone who is hording them for a $200 mark up

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

So basically what you are saying is that we can Raise our Price by $200 a PF and you would still be good with that...Kewl !

I am not good with that but it will probably happen to some.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

It doesn't matter what you do. Some prick will always have one for more than you sold them for.

#19 5 years ago

Congrats to all Bad Cats owners, looks great Stu

#20 5 years ago

Yay! Thanks Stu.

#21 5 years ago

Thanks guys, been a long time coming......

#22 5 years ago

Thanks Stu...Already got the email, payment sent.

My Bad Cats will be happy!

#23 5 years ago

If some drops out I will be happy to buy the spot. I helped a fellow on Whirlwind now hoping karma comes and helps me. I do not know how I am not on the preorder unless it was so long ago before I changed email over to Gmail and dropped Verizon DSL.

#24 5 years ago

Has anyone heard anything from Starship Fantasy on when the ramps will be done?

I thought this was one of the last things pinball.inc was supposed to finish.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We have posted the Photo Gallery for the New Bad Cats CPR Repro Playfield.
Preorder group now being contacted over the next few weeks .
FYI - INCLUDES PLAYFIELD WINDOW !!
Each Bad Cats reproduction playfield will include a brand new playfield window, already mounted.
The playfield window will arrive un-peeled (with blue coating still applied).
Window includes applicable mounting hardware (new T-nuts, bolts, and spacer foams).
Meow Mea Meow Meow......SeeaaaFoooood!
http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo166.html

Another fine project well done!! I cannot wait to get them.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Thanks guys, been a long time coming......

Its too bad your decals never made it to production, i'd rather have yours than the PPS ones. Seems like they're every color but bright orange.

#27 5 years ago

I signed up for this Feb 2010. Was shocked to get the email last night. Payment sent!

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

I signed up for this Feb 2010. Was shocked to get the email last night.

Yup. Those inboxes were real all those years. Just so everybody knows. Every email is kept, and every one will be clicked "Reply" and instructions sent. Regardless of how much time passes.

Bad Cats took a long while to get enough names to be viable. Thus the excessive time compared to most titles.

Some people balk at several playfields taking 2-5 years to actually get run. We understand that. But every dog has his day, eventually. As shown by Bad Cats, even every cat eventually has his day. It simply took years to get there. We won't run a playfield a 1-2 years later if there are only ~30 names in the box. It's really that simple.

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#29 5 years ago

forgot I even put my name on one of these

#30 5 years ago

I got the email but gave up my spot. My playfield is in nice shape fortunately. I wish I could just buy a clear window though. The playfields look beautiful. Nice work CPR.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from enjoyvelvet:

I got the email but gave up my spot. My playfield is in nice shape fortunately. I wish I could just buy a clear window though. The playfields look beautiful. Nice work CPR.

I would have glad purchased your spot. I have changed email twice the last year's before I discovered gmail. I used my Verizon email for 10 plus years but switched to wildblue when we moved to a rural area. I am still amazed I now have FIOS fiber and super fast Internet in such a rural place. Now I need a playfield.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

If some drops out I will be happy to buy the spot. I helped a fellow on Whirlwind now hoping karma comes and helps me. I do not know how I am not on the preorder unless it was so long ago before I changed email over to Gmail and dropped Verizon DSL.

Yes buddy, You definitely helped an old Pinsider and I really appreciate what you did and still think about our visit and you showing me your collection and Drive-in.. Someone, please help Buddy out if you can. He is really a good person and I am honored to know him..

#33 5 years ago

PM Sent....trying to help you get your Playfield......

Stu

I have changed email twice the last year's before I discovered gmail. I used my Verizon email for 10 plus years but switched to wildblue when we moved to a rural area. I am still amazed I now have FIOS fiber and super fast Internet in such a rural place. Now I need a playfield.

#34 5 years ago

I would have glad purchased your spot. I have changed email twice the last year's before I discovered gmail. I used my Verizon email for 10 plus years but switched to wildblue when we moved to a rural area. I am still amazed I now have FIOS fiber and super fast Internet in such a rural place. Now I need a playfield.

My hope in dropping out was to give the next person in line an opportunity to purchase. I would have offered if I had known buddy!

#35 5 years ago

Unfortunately I'm going to have to cancel mine as well... Such an awesome job though, Stu, and good luck to whoever ends up with my preorder!

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Stu

Thank you. I am trying to get the old computer booted up again to check old messages downloaded from Verizon. I am not 100 percent sure I was on the preorder. I was on High Speed preorder and received mine, not sure if Badcats was before or after. I am not looking to profit but just make my Badcats look the best it can be. I had Badcats on location at Old Golf and Games in downtown Gatlinburg for years so some of you all my have played it. The cabinet had no fade as it was always away from sunlight.

#37 5 years ago

Stu/Kevin,

Did you get any rejects by any chance that would be good as wall art? I'm interested if so!

Thanks!

#38 5 years ago

payment sent.

Can't wait to see this awesome playfield.

#39 5 years ago

I just finished a full shop job on this one, so I'm all too familiar with the art. Great work Stu. Looks Puuurrfect. So THAT's what the gray is supposed to look like!

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Stu

Thanks Stu and others who emailed me, I am happy to report I have found a playfield.

#41 5 years ago

Another great CPR release...hopefully it saves some trashed Bad Cats.

Rob
creditdotpinball.com

#42 5 years ago

Just got my email for the payment. Thank you Stu. Looking forward to putting it in!

Has anyone swapped theirs in yet?

#43 5 years ago

LOL, Swapped their's in yet > you kill me...I don't think anybody has actually Received theirs yet....Mine doesn't even get here till the 16th!

But your welcome & We hope you enjoy it and please show us pictures of your playfield swap
I'm excited to see the PF as I did this artwork 6 Years Ago! and it was my first ever PF project for CPR.

Quoted from dmacy:

Has anyone swapped theirs in yet?

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

Another great CPR release...hopefully it saves some trashed Bad Cats.
Rob
creditdotpinball.com

I need one of those trashed ones. PF is on it's way but my game was traded off years ago.

#45 5 years ago

Wow, ok I would have thought you'd at least have a playfield already! I'm just glad your efforts got put to use even if it took 6 years. My machine was torn down top side a few months back and have been patiently waiting for the playfield. I'll be happy to post when it comes as I'll be putting it in soon. Here's my progress until the playfield: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-cats-refresh/page/2#post-2074550

Quoted from Stu:

LOL, Swapped their's in yet > you kill me...I don't think anybody has actually Received theirs yet....Mine doesn't even get here till the 16th!
But your welcome & We hope you enjoy it and please show us pictures of your playfield swap
I'm excited to see the PF as I did this artwork 6 Years Ago! and it was my first ever PF project for CPR.

#46 5 years ago

I just wish ramps weren't likely months off, as in it appears that they aren't yet in development. Blerg. Playfield swap will wait for ramps, until then the new PF will occupy an artwork position above the game. Once ramps are done, re-decaling and all new topside parts (save ball guides) will be going in there.

Also, and I need to get pics back to Cliffy on this, but he's got templates that are spot on for the return lane guides/frames for Bad Cats. These get pretty beat up on this game and are otherwise unavailable. The same ones also work for Diner and Hurricane so for those of you rebuilding and wanting new return guides, hit up Cliffy. His work is also excellent.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

I just wish ramps weren't likely months off, as in it appears that they aren't yet in development.

I thought these were supposed to be done by the end of last year.

It seems Starship fantasy is off to a REALLY slow start after taking over for pinball inc.

I wonder what's up w/ that?

#48 5 years ago

It's not Starship Fantasy. The 6 last projects that James said he would deliver by the end of the year are still not done. James is the project manager for these last 6 projects ( Bad Cats included ) and from my conversations with Larry, the Thermoforming company in Atlanta still hasn't done their part.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

It's not Starship Fantasy. The 6 last projects that James said he would deliver by the end of the year are still not done. James is the project manager for these last 6 projects ( Bad Cats included ) and from my conversations with Larry, the Thermoforming company in Atlanta still hasn't done their part.

Thanks for the update Stu...

You're always "on top of things"

Can't wait to see your "early CPR work", when I get my Bad Cats playfield.

Kevin said it should ship any day now.

(I hope it's at least half as good as the Fire! playfield I have). That playfield rocks!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wilkes-barre, PA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
2,825 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Morrisville, PA
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
3,300 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Asheville, NC
There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside