AFAB3338-C9D6-4C1D-9DB8-002BF247A73C (resized).jpeg
000-pins (resized).jpg
000-pins2 (resized).jpg
000-pins3 (resized).jpg
000-pins81 (resized).jpg
000-pins82 (resized).jpg
000-pins83 (resized).jpg
IMG_3796 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

We have licensed with KISS / Epic Rights to be able to reproduce as exact as possible the original Bally Kiss backglasses. Previous versions (IPB included) had issues. These are super high quality and were done by same company that has done many of the mirrored backglasses with us.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-GT-408-41V2&Store_Code=PP

(c) KISS Catalog, Ltd. Under License to Epic Rights

[email protected]

#6 6 years ago

No, Shay is not producing it - Outside Edge has done it for PPS, who has licensed the title from Kiss/Epic Rights.

1 week later
#13 6 years ago

We have custom heavy grade backglass boxes with foam corners - and I don't recall one of them broken in shipping, possibly 1, but that is over hundreds of shipments including international.

These are nicely done - many of the early repro's that are still floating around were poorly done - there are nuances in the lit/non-lit characteristics of these glasses that need to be done right and almost always were not.

rick

#16 6 years ago

We try to ... depending on the glass, etc. But we have shipped 2x glass per box several times.

#18 6 years ago

We have a couple in stock right now ... i think we only have one or two left - these are the V2 (done my same company Outside Edge) that did Kiss.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-G-440-15V2

These are for original Eight Ball Deluxe (the larger glass version).

rick

#22 6 years ago

I'll discuss with CPR and see if/what/when on these ... alternative is a hardtop from outsideedge.com

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#33 6 years ago

Sure they were poor quality artwork, poor reproduction, scratched easily, did not accurately reflect the day/night (lit, non-lit) colors expected, etc.

2 years later
#43 4 years ago

Back available again www.planetarypinball.com

#45 4 years ago

Sorry, I relisted them and improved the description and pictures. There are MANY different versions of Kiss backglasses thru the years - these are the latest. There are two versions - for the questions you have above #1) They are Mirrored, #2) These have the 1-4 players treatment as per the bottom image of post #4 as well as in the pictures on the site, #3) I'm not sure which versions Shay has at the moment, but these right off the press.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-bally-kiss-us-version-backglasses-now-available?tu=pps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.