(Topic ID: 219308)

Ann Arbor Pinball People!!!!!!

By TwoHeartedMale

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

autofactoiry (resized).jpg
    output (resized).jpg
    output(1) (resized).jpg
    20191103_211902 (resized).jpg
    20191028_201038 (resized).jpg
    20191027_203203 (resized).jpg
    20191027_203231 (resized).jpg
    20191006_210512 (resized).jpg
    20191006_213144 (resized).jpg
    20191006_210329 (resized).jpg
    20191006_204424 (resized).jpg
    20191006_204305 (resized).jpg
    ts (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20190926_153852 (resized).jpg
    20190917_211058 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adania.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 5 years ago

I should start planning a visit back to A^2 for when my new niece starts existing in April, and i love timing my travel to coincide with local pinball events. Is there likely to be a May ladies' tournament on the same approx schedule?

Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

Women's Division tournament at pinball Pete's Ann arbor. March 17th and April 14th, both are Sunday's and both start at 530. Award for 1st place. Free packing in Ann arbor on sunday.

6 months later
    #113 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

#2 he is flipping u off

Isn't he always flipping someone off? I'm impressed he plays as well as he does with his hand(s) stuck that way!

2 weeks later
    #120 4 years ago

And just a reminder, this Sunday is our last strikes event for a while. We will start at 5pm to help us get out at a decent time.

Oh! I was hoping to join the one Nov 10th, when i'll be in town visiting family for a few days. Will that not be happening anymore? Are there any other A^2 (or Ypsi i guess?) IFPA events planned for between Nov 7 and 11?

#124 4 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'm pretty sure he just meant that all tourneys will start at 6pm and be 8 round matchplay.there is one scheduled at Pinball Pete's on the tenth.also on the 9th there are tournents in Monroe at Beeks Bar and Grill about 50 minutes from Ann Arbor,Dave has 10 machines mostly new sterns and a couple older ones he operates the machine and runs the tournament and probably my favorite location tournament.also Mike Schudel is hosting the same day in Kalamazoo he has an amazing 50 game collection with a mix of everything and most of the top players in MI will be there,Kalamazoo is about 2 hours from Ann Arbor.

Thanks Puff Danny! So he just means the last one of the fair strikes format, and will be doing another format going forward? Cool.

I don't expect to have a car while i'm there, so Pete's and maybe the Ypsi one (if that is continuing into Nov?) are probably the only ones i'd be able to get to, unless someone is offering a ride. My main intention for the trip (other than visiting my beloved family of course, not that any of them are reading this) is to attend the MST3K live event in Detroit on the 9th, so i probably can't attend any other Saturday stuff, as fun as they are sure to be.

I saw there's something going on in Toledo sometimes too. It would totally amuse me to get some points in Ohio as well.

1 month later
    #146 4 years ago

Just a heads up, due to a mistake on my end there will only be one date for ypsi flippers in November. It will be on monday the 25th at 5pm. Please pass this info to anyone you know who might be going.

Aww, I had noticed the lack of an Ypsi event listing for this Monday, and was a bit disappointed, since i'll only be in town through this Tuesday. Looking forward to playing Sunday at Pete's though! Hope to see/meet some of you there!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adania.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-pinball-people?tu=adania and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.