(Topic ID: 219308)

Ann Arbor Pinball People!!!!!!

By TwoHeartedMale

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

autofactoiry (resized).jpg
    output (resized).jpg
    output(1) (resized).jpg
    20191103_211902 (resized).jpg
    20191028_201038 (resized).jpg
    20191027_203203 (resized).jpg
    20191027_203231 (resized).jpg
    20191006_210512 (resized).jpg
    20191006_213144 (resized).jpg
    20191006_210329 (resized).jpg
    20191006_204424 (resized).jpg
    20191006_204305 (resized).jpg
    ts (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20190926_153852 (resized).jpg
    20190917_211058 (resized).jpg
    There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 4 years ago

A big Congratulations to good guy Marco Vendetti for winning two Sunday Fundays in Row!!

20190818_201216 (resized).jpg20190818_201216 (resized).jpg
    #102 4 years ago

Pinball Pete's A2 now has a Wonka!! It will be featured in both the Sunday and Tuesday tournaments. And Jurasic Park LE will be here soon too!

8230 (resized).jpeg8230 (resized).jpeg
    #103 4 years ago

Is there a Sunday tournament at Pinball Pete's this Labor Day weekend?

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Is there a Sunday tournament at Pinball Pete's this Labor Day weekend?

Yes we are still on for sunday!!! We start at 6pm

#105 4 years ago

A big thanks to everyone who came out and braved the heat of Pete's pinball Dungeon last night. Congratulations to Rob for winning his first Funday Tournament! Second place went to Todd Davis with Third place going to Bill Woodcock on his first night with us!

P.s.
    The Jurasic Park L.E. launch party is in the books for the first Sunday in October the 6th at 6pm. It will consist of 8 rounds of group Matchplay with top four advancing to a one game final on JP LE. Official launch party trophy for first place. And plenty of great giveaways to be had!

20190901_202409 (resized).jpg20190901_202409 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #106 4 years ago

Congratulations to Ryan Wood for winning the Pinball Pete's Sunday Funday Hat trick! He won his 3rd sunday event this past sunday. 2nd and 3rd went to our good friends Marco and Puff Danny.

Following Sunday's event we had our Ypsi Flippers @ sticks on monday. The winner was Tyrus Eagle on his home turf. I forced a tie breaker on the last round and lost to him on Roller Coaster Tycoon. Adam Gacek had an off night and took 3rd.

During the tournament there is a coinciding triva event that we take part in. The last 2 times we have gone into the last round tied for 1st and lost it all on the big question. So if your a pin head and a triva nut you should check it out. Not to mention the restaurant also runs great food and drink specials on mondays. Free parking around back too.

20190909_201028 (resized).jpg20190909_201028 (resized).jpg
    #107 4 years ago

I'm Happy to announce that this 2$ Tuesday at Pinball Pete's will be our official launch party for Wonka! The Event will start at 7pm sharp and will be Group Matchplay qualifying with top 4 moving on to a one game final on Wonka. Cash payouts and Random JJP giveaways to be won.

#108 4 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

I'm Happy to announce that this 2$ Tuesday at Pinball Pete's will be our official launch party for Wonka!

Can you use your pull to get the flipper strength increased? Without trying to be over dramatic it's barely playable in it's current condition.

Well I tried at least

#109 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Can you use your pull to get the flipper strength increased? Without trying to be over dramatic it's barely playable in it's current condition.
    Well I tried at least

I will try for sure.

#110 4 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:Congratulations to Rob for winning his first Funday Tournament!

#1 he is kneeling
    #2 he is flipping u off
    #3 he is trying to manipulate machines
    Don't congratulate him

#111 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

#3 he is trying to manipulate machines

It can seem that way with all the winning.

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

It can seem that way with all the winning.

You spelled "whining" wrong. [Just joking]

#113 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

#2 he is flipping u off

Isn't he always flipping someone off? I'm impressed he plays as well as he does with his hand(s) stuck that way!

#114 4 years ago

I find it amazing how.good he plays with gloves on.to me pinball with gloves is like fucking with a condom.

#115 4 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I find it amazing how.good he plays with gloves on.to me pinball with gloves is like fucking with a condom.

Have you seen our crew? You'd be a fool not to wear protection lol.

#116 4 years ago

Have you seen our crew? You'd be a fool not to wear protection lol.

I've been vaccinated

#117 4 years ago

A big round of applause for Marco Vendetti for completing the Pinball Pete's Sunday Hat Trick when he won yet again this past Sunday.

This past Tuesday was our Wonka Launch Party. Just want to say thanks to everyone that came out and had fun.

20190917_211058 (resized).jpg20190917_211058 (resized).jpg
    #118 4 years ago

Congratulations yet again to Marco Vendetti for winning his 2nd Sunday in a row, and 4th over all!! This is the current high mark for Sunday Funday winners! It also Mark's his 7th 1st place win in just 2 months...... wow!
    2nd place went to Adam Gacek, which puts him in the top 25 in the state!!!! Congratulations to both!

We also had another Ypsi flippers sticks on monday. Tyrus Eagle was the victor on his home turf. Even a cold couldn't hold him back as he won by a landslide in a flip frenzy. 2nd place went to Amanda Williams!!!!!

#119 4 years ago

And just a reminder, this Sunday is our last strikes event for a while. We will start at 5pm to help us get out at a decent time.

#120 4 years ago

And just a reminder, this Sunday is our last strikes event for a while. We will start at 5pm to help us get out at a decent time.

Oh! I was hoping to join the one Nov 10th, when i'll be in town visiting family for a few days. Will that not be happening anymore? Are there any other A^2 (or Ypsi i guess?) IFPA events planned for between Nov 7 and 11?

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from adania:

Oh! I was hoping to join the one Nov 10th, when i'll be in town visiting family for a few days. Will that not be happening anymore? Are there any other A^2 (or Ypsi i guess?) IFPA events planned for between Nov 7 and 11?I'm pretty sure he just meant that all tourneys will start at 6pm and be 8 round matchplay.there is one scheduled at Pinball Pete's on the tenth.also on the 9th there are tournents in Monroe at Beeks Bar and Grill about 50 minutes from Ann Arbor,Dave has 10 machines mostly new sterns and a couple older ones he operates the machine and runs the tournament and probably my favorite location tournament.also Mike Schudel is hosting the same day in Kalamazoo he has an amazing 50 game collection with a mix of everything and most of the top players in MI will be there,Kalamazoo is about 2 hours from Ann Arbor.

#122 4 years ago
    Quoted from adania:

Oh! I was hoping to join the one Nov 10th, when i'll be in town visiting family for a few days. Will that not be happening anymore? Are there any other A^2 (or Ypsi i guess?) IFPA events planned for between Nov 7 and 11?

I'm pretty sure he just meant that all tourneys will start at 6pm and be 8 round matchplay.there is one scheduled at Pinball Pete's on the tenth.also on the 9th there are tournents in Monroe at Beeks Bar and Grill about 50 minutes from Ann Arbor,Dave has 10 machines mostly new sterns and a couple older ones he operates the machine and runs the tournament and probably my favorite location tournament.also Mike Schudel is hosting the same day in Kalamazoo he has an amazing 50 game collection with a mix of everything and most of the top players in MI will be there,Kalamazoo is about 2 hours from Ann Arbor.

#123 4 years ago
    Quoted from adania:

Yup we are still on for November the 10th. I just ment we are done with our strikes events and their early starts. From here on out we are every sunday at 6pm, and also every Tuesday at 7pm.

I also run events in ypsi now too. We do the 2nd and 4th mondays of the month. We will have an event on the 11th of November that your more then willing to join as well.

#124 4 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'm pretty sure he just meant that all tourneys will start at 6pm and be 8 round matchplay.there is one scheduled at Pinball Pete's on the tenth.also on the 9th there are tournents in Monroe at Beeks Bar and Grill about 50 minutes from Ann Arbor,Dave has 10 machines mostly new sterns and a couple older ones he operates the machine and runs the tournament and probably my favorite location tournament.also Mike Schudel is hosting the same day in Kalamazoo he has an amazing 50 game collection with a mix of everything and most of the top players in MI will be there,Kalamazoo is about 2 hours from Ann Arbor.

Thanks Puff Danny! So he just means the last one of the fair strikes format, and will be doing another format going forward? Cool.

I don't expect to have a car while i'm there, so Pete's and maybe the Ypsi one (if that is continuing into Nov?) are probably the only ones i'd be able to get to, unless someone is offering a ride. My main intention for the trip (other than visiting my beloved family of course, not that any of them are reading this) is to attend the MST3K live event in Detroit on the 9th, so i probably can't attend any other Saturday stuff, as fun as they are sure to be.

I saw there's something going on in Toledo sometimes too. It would totally amuse me to get some points in Ohio as well.

#125 4 years ago

A super big Congratulations to Tyrus "3rd ball rally" Eagle. As he won his 4th Sunday Funday, and then also again on monday at our ypsi flippers event. This means Marco and Tyrus are both tied at 4 wins each!!! Mondays win marked Tyrus's second consecutive ypsi flippers win and second overall, making him the ypsi flippers leader.

#126 4 years ago

After a careful recount, I'm excited to announce that Adam Gacek was quietly our Sunday Funday wins leader with 4 wins long before Mr.Vendetti & Mr.Eagle. Marco and Tyrus are now tied with Adam's original record of 4. This coming sunday at our Jurasic Park LE Launch Party we just might see our new Wins Leader!!!

#127 4 years ago

Hrmmm, Jurassic park has been pretty kind to me the past few weeks. I may just make the trip out Sunday.

#128 4 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Hrmmm, Jurassic park has been pretty kind to me the past few weeks. I may just make the trip out Sunday.

If you come dressed as a dinosaur your chances of winning will be increased greatly.

#129 4 years ago

If you come dressed as a dinosaur your chances of winning will be increased greatly.

I am pretty old so that part is taken care of already. HaHa

#130 4 years ago

We'll be starting our senior league that night since we all know you can't hang with us kids

#131 4 years ago

Just a reminder, our JP LE launch party is tomorrow at 6pm! The person who wins this great trophy could also be our new Pinball Pete's Sunday Funday Grand Champion!!

20190926_153852 (resized).jpg20190926_153852 (resized).jpg
    #132 4 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

We'll be starting our senior league that night since we all know you can't hang with us kids

As for kid's I just kick them off my lawn like this.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #133 4 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

As for kid's I just kick them off my lawn like this.[quoted image]

Nice! Just need to do that 28 more times to even things up.

ts (resized).jpgts (resized).jpg
    #134 4 years ago

Someone laid down the LAW!!!!!

#135 4 years ago

Just a typical LAW troll response.

#136 4 years ago

A big round of applause to super cool dude Marco Vendetti for winning our launch party Sunday. This was his 5th Sunday Funday Win making him our new Sunday Flipper King!!! How long will his reign last? Who will dethrone him? Second place went to Chris Eagle, and third went to Bob King. We had a big group with 24 players!!

I am happy to announce that will not be our last Launch Party of the year. We do have at least one more before the year ends!!! Keep tuned for more info in the future!

20191006_204305 (resized).jpg20191006_204305 (resized).jpg20191006_204424 (resized).jpg20191006_204424 (resized).jpg20191006_210329 (resized).jpg20191006_210329 (resized).jpg20191006_213144 (resized).jpg20191006_213144 (resized).jpg20191006_210512 (resized).jpg20191006_210512 (resized).jpg
    #137 4 years ago

A big round of applause to super cool dude Marco Vendetti for winning our launch party Sunday. This was his 5th Sunday Funday Win making him our new Sunday Flipper King!!! How long will his reign last? Who will dethrone him? Second place went to Chris Eagle, and third went to Bob King. We had a big group with 24 players!!
    I am happy to announce that will not be our last Launch Party of the year. We do have at least one more before the year ends!!! Keep tuned for more info in the future![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

All hail King BW

1 week later
    #138 4 years ago

Congratulations to Tyrus Eagle as he is our winner of this weeks Sunday Funday!!! This means we have a tie for Flipper King!! Marco and Tyrus are both tied with 5 wins each. Adam is only one win behind.

#139 4 years ago

Just wanted to say that there will be an event tomorrow at sticks. Registration starts at 630 with event starting at 7. 5$ entry fee with payouts for top 3.

#140 4 years ago

October 27th sunday funday will be our Halloween Party!!! Come dressed up and play on our "monster themed" pinball machines. This will be our official unofficial launch party for our Munsters LE! The winner takes home the super cool Launch Party Trophy. Random giveaways for everyone, extra cool giveaways for the folks who come dressed up!

The event will be 8 rounds group Matchplay qualifying with top 7 moving onto finals. Top 3 qualifying get first round bye, winner of semifinals advances to Finals.

#141 4 years ago

Congratulations to Tyrus "3rd ball rally" Eagle for winning this past Sunday Funday to become our new flipper king with 6 wins!!! May his reign be long and glorious.

#142 4 years ago

Congratulations to Tyrus Eagle for winning last nights Halloween unofficial Munsters Launch Party!!! This puts his wins total at 7, he his now 2 wins ahead of Marco and Adam. We also had some really cool costumes, including a Mr.Rodgers, a big pumpkin, a little pumpkin, a mystic Gypsy, a cat, a skeleton, a squirrel, and a mythical Unicorn!!! Being dressed up entered you into a special giveaway which was won by bob king, Amanda Williams and Sterling Mitoska!

I'm excited to announce that November 24th will be our Elvira Launch Party!!! We will have some cool Door Prizes given away at random!!!

20191027_203203 (resized).jpg20191027_203203 (resized).jpg20191027_203231 (resized).jpg20191027_203231 (resized).jpg
    #143 4 years ago

Congratulations yet again to the Eagle boys, whom on Monday's Ypsi flippers took 1st(Tyrus) and 2nd(Chris)! Big thanks to everyone who came out. Looking forward to seeing more of you out there. Come help us win triva!!

20191028_201038 (resized).jpg20191028_201038 (resized).jpg
    #144 4 years ago

Congratulations to Marco Vendetti for winning last nights Sunday Funday Matchplay event. He had to make a late rounds rally to beat the likes of Mr.Desloover, Bob King and Kevin Brisbin. His prize was a coffee mug from the stern store.
    20191103_211902 (resized).jpg20191103_211902 (resized).jpg

#145 4 years ago

Just a heads up, due to a mistake on my end there will only be one date for ypsi flippers in November. It will be on monday the 25th at 5pm. Please pass this info to anyone you know who might be going.

#146 4 years ago

Just a heads up, due to a mistake on my end there will only be one date for ypsi flippers in November. It will be on monday the 25th at 5pm. Please pass this info to anyone you know who might be going.

Aww, I had noticed the lack of an Ypsi event listing for this Monday, and was a bit disappointed, since i'll only be in town through this Tuesday. Looking forward to playing Sunday at Pete's though! Hope to see/meet some of you there!

#147 4 years ago
    Quoted from adania:

Aww, I had noticed the lack of an Ypsi event listing for this Monday, and was a bit disappointed, since i'll only be in town through this Tuesday. Looking forward to playing Sunday at Pete's though! Hope to see/meet some of you there!

Yea, that's my bad. I might be going to Chesterfield pinball league on monday. If I go your more then welcome to ride with me. We can talk about it on Sunday at Pete's.

#148 4 years ago

FYI the Keystone Barcade in downtown Ypsi (basement of Bobcat Bonnie's) is opening tonight at 5. from the blurry photos on their facebook, it looks like they have Dialed In, Black Knight SoR, Guardians, The Hobbit, Addams Family, and Rocky & Bullwinkle!

#149 4 years ago

Bobcat Bonnies
    I really have been away from Ypsi too long. Great to see new places opening.

#150 4 years ago

I've been told that place sucks

There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-pinball-people/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.