Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 562 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinwiztom
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mystic1 (resized).jpg
    fastasy1 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1512 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1558 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1528 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1547 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1548 (resized).jpg
    C82392AF-92D9-4691-A45D-65C23ADB3A02 (resized).jpeg
    20190504_163814 (resized).jpg
    20190504_160515 (resized).jpg
    6397D37B-51D3-4559-958A-5E9BE72239AF (resized).jpeg
    2B0670F1-C42F-41CC-BDDB-9CA845F2CA51 (resized).jpeg
    25980 (resized).jpeg
    20190503_222648 (resized).jpg
    01B2127D-DFB2-484E-A9FF-D0614DFA639F (resized).jpeg
    20190503_133952 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider surlyoldpunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#140 5 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Here's some examples of names i don't recognize, but that bought a reservation.... (actually paypal names, with slight edits)
    Skullfukked by Ghouls
    Unique clothing home
    rhythm society swing band
    this seems to be more the way things are going this year. i'm pretty sure the 'skullfukked' guy is not a pinside regular...
    the crowd may be a bit more diverse this year.

Jeeze....you guys are sensitive. Who hasn't had the pleasure of letting the word SKULLFUKKED roll of your tongue.

Yeah I'm a member here and SKULLFUKKED BY GHOULS is the Horror Art magazine I make (and my paypal address). check it out here:
    https://skullfukkedbyghouls.bigcartel.com/

Anyway, newer to the forum here, also my first year at the VFW show, and hey cfh see you on Monday when you fix my Barracora

#144 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Only thing sensitive is my eye socket while getting skullfucked by ghouls

It’s OK, POOF- I’ll bring a bucket of Novus 4 lotion with me and go easy on you for your first time....

#147 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'm sure me and my pinball dungeon makes Clay more nervous than you will

Yeah.....I'll bet

I3mrwo9 (resized).jpgI3mrwo9 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #273 4 years ago

In the tourney - Born to lose, Live to PIN

@CFH

Quoted from cfh:The way it works is this...
    get a friday tourney ticket and a friday show ticket. then AFTER LUNCH, assuming you're 3-strikes-out, you can "free range" early as Puffy said. But to do this you need both a friday tourney and friday show armband. Only having one of those doesn't allow "free ranging". Remember to play in the friday tourney you do *not* need a friday show ticket, though you need it if you want to "free range" early.
    Tickets for the friday tourney are nearly 1/2 sold out. They have been up for an hour! don't wait too long...

Any chance us mooks WITHOUT Friday event tix, but playing in the tourney, can play free range until 4pm, maybe for price$$? . I have Saturday Tix already... Just trying to maximize my time between drives.

1 month later
    #541 4 years ago

THANK YOU to cfh and all the other members of VFW for making this happen every year!!!

FINALLY got to play/fondle both of these babes.....

fastasy1 (resized).jpgfastasy1 (resized).jpgmystic1 (resized).jpgmystic1 (resized).jpg
    #545 4 years ago
    Quoted from cletus:

That Fantasy backglass art was beautiful, but the game was just a centaur retheme.

Yeah, but c'mon... Centaur is a GREAT game and how many of these actually exist? Killer art and retheming a "non-shitty" game equals winner in my book.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider surlyoldpunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2019?tu=surlyoldpunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.