Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 562 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinwiztom
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mystic1 (resized).jpg
    fastasy1 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1512 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1558 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1528 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1547 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1548 (resized).jpg
    C82392AF-92D9-4691-A45D-65C23ADB3A02 (resized).jpeg
    20190504_163814 (resized).jpg
    20190504_160515 (resized).jpg
    6397D37B-51D3-4559-958A-5E9BE72239AF (resized).jpeg
    2B0670F1-C42F-41CC-BDDB-9CA845F2CA51 (resized).jpeg
    25980 (resized).jpeg
    20190503_222648 (resized).jpg
    01B2127D-DFB2-484E-A9FF-D0614DFA639F (resized).jpeg
    20190503_133952 (resized).jpg
    There are 562 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.
    #351 4 years ago

you have the order wrong.
    small coffee 2 creams
    egg mcmuffin add bacon

My dog gets a sausage McMuffin with extra butter

#352 4 years ago

I thought it was breakfast sausage on a hamburger bun?

#353 4 years ago

He has a tendency to change things. Often. Without notice.....

#354 4 years ago

Can someone please remind the cost of the rest of the ticket that needs to be paid at the door. Thx.

#355 4 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

- medium coffee w/ 2 cream
    - sausage mcmuffin w/ extra butter

Who's gonna run the show when Clay dies of heart disease?

#356 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Who's gonna run the show when Clay dies of heart disease?

I am.
    True, in the game fixing department I'm a tough behind, but for the rest of the year I can fill in nicely with yelling at people, telling them they suck at everything, hitting them with lock down bars, telling them I'm banging their wife, sending out sad serious emails and then forgetting about the the next day... Etc.

Crap I forgot about the 30 min bikes... Well I'll just sell all the DE games and hire a mini mechanic.

#357 4 years ago

I have enjoyed the show the last couple of years and will now bring my 18 year old son for his first show. Pinball has become one of our ways to bond before heading off to college. Thanks Clay!

#358 4 years ago

Beggars can’t be choosers but would be nice if Wonka is set up in a quieter area so as to better hear the callouts/ sound effects and music.

#359 4 years ago

Had a buddy drop out last minute. I have a single available for Friday and Saturday.

#360 4 years ago

Just PM'ed Bigbossfan about his Saturday Extra. In case that doesn't work out, please PM me if you still have an extra for Saturday. My some wants yo join in on the fun!

#361 4 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

Beggars can’t be choosers but would be nice if Wonka is set up in a quieter area so as to better hear the callouts/ sound effects and music.

I think the headphone jack on it might be working ...

#362 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I am.
    True, <snip>I'm a tough behind<snip>

hmm... is this the real reason he let you in the club?

#363 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

I needed a couple of tickets for the last show for a friend and had to pay a scalper (a former member of the club) above face value for the tickets.

need to figure out a way of banning the scalpers from purchasing tickets FOR LIFE

#364 4 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

need to figure out a way of banning the scalpers from purchasing tickets FOR LIFE

that's easy. I like the idea of the buyer either being refunded or losing their deposit and the ticket gets freed back up and available for purchase directly from the vfwpinball.com site

#365 4 years ago

So....one drunken night in Jan I booked 2 diff Holiday Inns. Looks like I may have a room available Fri and Sat at the Brighton on 23 location. Hopefully someone here can use it before I call corporate and go berserker to get my non-refundable refund back lol.

#366 4 years ago

Looks like I can get a refund. Will wait till tomorrow in case one a yous guys needs it....but hurry!

#367 4 years ago

Looks like this Holiday Inn is 8 min away from VFW show, so there's that. Maybe I'll stay there and cancel my reserv at the downtown one. Just stayin there cause my Cinci pinball bros are all there. But it's a whole GODDAMN 15 MINUTES AWAY.

#368 4 years ago

depends on how much you plan on drinking. those extra mins in a downtown area will suck!!! make sure you bring some good high octane beers and pull up a chair with us Gryszzz

#369 4 years ago

Only if yer pumpin out some mf CLUTCH.
    Brighton on 23=non refundable (for mere mortals)
    D town= refundable
    Pretty apparent which one I should cancel. Got a couple great Indy bros at Brighton one, I just never see my Cinci pals. Oh well...fuck those guys lolol.
    What time does the show end? Like 10?

#370 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

depends on how much you plan on drinking

pulp_fiction_brett_kavanaugh.0 (resized).jpegpulp_fiction_brett_kavanaugh.0 (resized).jpeg
    #371 4 years ago

I will probably be wearing a clutch tshirt so won't be hard to miss. lol not sure what time the show ends. I usually can't make it that far hahaha. high octanes will get to ya.

#372 4 years ago

bring some tasty indy beers that we can't get here. I have some aged killers that I am bringing and not shy to share.

#373 4 years ago

Collin, still gotta send me a list of toledo brews i gotta bring.

#374 4 years ago

I'm bringin 100 Miller High Life's and a gallon of Schmirnoff. Not to brag or anything.

#375 4 years ago

I'm guessin y'all can get our best brewery up there...Three Floyd's. My second favorite is Bells. High octane will cut ya down before ya realize it though, ya know?! Next thing ya know ya got a Miller Lite in yer hand and ya wake up next to a street musician.

#376 4 years ago

....... as long as you didn’t marry her as well, you’re ok !

#377 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm bringin 100 Miller High Life's and a gallon of Schmirnoff. Not to brag or anything.

Dude... I can't wait to meet you.

#378 4 years ago
    Quoted from Asylum:

Dude... I can't wait to meet you.

Careful what you wish for.

#379 4 years ago

Ooooo yeeeeeeah!!

A265DAD5-0698-4450-956C-0CCB5351E43D (resized).jpegA265DAD5-0698-4450-956C-0CCB5351E43D (resized).jpeg
    #380 4 years ago

HEY GRYSZZ HOW MUCH FOR A WWF LE, BROTHER?

#381 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm guessin y'all can get our best brewery up there...Three Floyd's.

We have to drive to Ohio to get 3Floyd’s. It’s completely unavailable in Michigan. We stopped each time we passed the brewery on our MGC trip and picked up two cases and a sixer each (that’s their takeout max), each time. The brewery also serves 5-star cuisine in a heavy metal environment. It is, by far, my favorite Indiana tourist destination.

Edit: Someone local really needs to route some pinball in that place.

#382 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atrain:

Can someone please remind the cost of the rest of the ticket that needs to be paid at the door. Thx.

Yes please, I looked on the website, and didn't see the ticket prices anymore.

#383 4 years ago

don't quote me but I think tickets are 40 so 35 is the remainder.

Have not had any 3floyds. will have to look them up to see what is good.

#384 4 years ago

3 Floyds = thumbs up

#385 4 years ago

GB2 (resized).pngGB2 (resized).png
    ...more days.

#386 4 years ago

If any out of staters need to 420 come say high and I'll take you out to the happy trail

#387 4 years ago

Be careful all you hippee "happy trail" walkers...it's actually a mini bike course.

#388 4 years ago

Good thing I'm not a hippie and maybe I'll buy a mini bIke and multi task.do you think the suspension on a Honda MR50 can support my weight?

#389 4 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

do you think the suspension on a Honda MR50 can support my weight?

WITH fully loaded bong? We can weld some extra support if needs be.

#390 4 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Yes please, I looked on the website, and didn't see the ticket prices anymore.

Same here. I know the fall show was $40 ($10 deposit + $30 at the door) but I thought Friday, Sat & Sun had different prices this year. $35 for Friday and Sun and $40 for Sat?

Quoted from Bax1:

don't quote me

Don't quote me either

#391 4 years ago

Three Floyds has one of the tastiest wheats....Gumball Head. I only get it for special occasions cause it's mf $13.99 a sixer OUCH.
    What flavors you fellas prefer? Violent Steve got me hooked on IPA's. I'll try to bring a variety. More importantly, how close are we to a dispensary???

#392 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Three Floyds has one of the tastiest wheats....Gumball Head. I only get it for special occasions cause it's mf $13.99 a sixer OUCH.
    What flavors you fellas prefer? Violent Steve got me hooked on IPA's. I'll try to bring a variety. More importantly, how close are we to a dispensary???

Gumball Head is amazing.

#393 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

20 or 30 mins

#394 4 years ago

I dig IPA's. I will have a bunch of high octane stouts with me.

#395 4 years ago

I have a sheet of NOS pinball 2000 playfield glass (with the original bally/Williams shipping box) that I'm looking to sell if anyone is interested. $200

I will only bring it with me if I have a buyer and I will be at the show on Friday and Saturday (pm me for details

#396 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

WITH fully loaded bong? We can weld some extra support if needs be.

I'll bring one of these

Screenshot_2019-05-01-17-48-43-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-05-01-17-48-43-1 (resized).png
    #397 4 years ago

I still have a Friday and Sunday ticket left at face value. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

#398 4 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'll bring one of these
    [quoted image]

Cool! Disney approved I bet

#399 4 years ago

Beer dudes, track down some Old Nation M-43 New England style IPA while you’re in Michigan this weekend. Comes in a four-pack of pint cans with plain black & white labels. Not cheap, but worth it.

#400 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Beer dudes, track down some Old Nation M-43 New England style IPA while you’re in Michigan this weekend. Comes in a four-pack of pint cans with plain black &amp; white labels. Not cheap, but worth it.

Old Nation has a great line up. M-43 is fantastic, but I’m also a huge fan of their Boss Tweed.

There are 562 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2019/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.