Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 944 posts
  • 121 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Beyndtstng
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

82e470e35f6ea3efde948faf01d76963a7f38b13.png (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20180508-184445 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20180508-184541 (resized).png
    365 (resized).jpg
    buckeyes-leaves (resized).jpg
    A29996CB-7219-47D5-A896-4369DA3380A6 (resized).jpeg
    20180505_173320 (resized).jpg
    20180505_125903 (resized).jpg
    7A881700-844F-4851-AAF4-EE043D2463D6 (resized).jpeg
    5566DFEA-D6A6-4B69-83DF-B7D48CDB51DB (resized).jpeg
    97F46012-DD8C-4340-AD4C-B32A0755B08A (resized).jpeg
    33B66D2B-B075-4DE4-9B9D-74461872F5A1 (resized).jpeg
    A93331B3-62A9-47E9-875C-040A4BF4BD98 (resized).jpeg
    20180504_194122 (resized).jpg
    yacs (resized).PNG
    20180504_153227 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stylesbitchly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#336 6 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

If someone needs a ticket or two let me know. i get people that return tickets because their work/vacation/life has changed, and they can't come.

I’ll take one. Friday night if possible.

#357 6 years ago

Since I missed out on getting a Friday night ticket, I may just have to bring my modded Sharkey’s Shootout to the show for just the one night so I can get in.

#418 6 years ago

I need a ticket!

#420 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

I just spoke to him...About 2 hours ago.

Well, he ain't talking to me so...

#422 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

He might be busy,Do you need a ticket?I'll call or email him for you if you want..

Yes please!
    A single Friday Night would be perfect.
    Thanks!

#436 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

I just emailed him and as soon as i hear back from him i will let you know also i gave him your Pinside username and let him know you posted in his thread about the ticket for friday night....Keep an eye on your email...

Thanks much!
    Payment for ticket sent.

#471 6 years ago

I just put down a deposit on ACNC. I sure wish there was going to be one there, or at least a TNA. But good to hear about Iron Maiden!

#473 6 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

When ever I see ACNC I think its ACNE.

Yes, me too!

#477 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Supposed to be an acnc at Patz next week

Awesome!
    If so I'm going.
    Thanks much!!!

#479 6 years ago

That could leave a large stain!

#490 6 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Total Nuclear Annihilation will be here, I was told by Adam that he will bring his to the Show.
    Adam is our DOMINO'S EM tournament sponsor.

Sir, you just made my day!!

#495 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Shit I'm early but at least I'm first in line

LOL!

#508 6 years ago
    Quoted from MikeO:

I grew up in Michigan and I'm fully seasoned to the weather. Come May there is a chance that it could be nice.

And you're smart because you left!

#511 6 years ago
    Quoted from GrueLurks:

Amen to that! I work in A2 and live in Brighton. Drivers have no clue how to merge when it ends. I saw a major rollover accident NB a couple weeks ago on the way home.

Because people drive like idiots! AI driving vehicles might be a good idea some day.
    I almost died in a head on last night because some dumb-ass in a van has to go 65 mph in 40 mph conditions (snow storm).
    If I wasn't going 40 mph, I would probably be dead now. This is the 3rd time this winter I almost bought it.

#524 6 years ago
    Quoted from GrueLurks:

Due to conflicting events on Saturday I have two Saturday tickets available for face price. Clay told me to just sell them to someone else. I paid for them via PayPal so not sure how to handle that. Email me at [email protected] for more info. I don't pay attention to my inbox on here enough to notice it.

Don't try to sell at the VFW. I tried to sell one in 2016 on Friday and I couldn't. Nobody goes there without a ticket.

#526 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

The tickets have already been sold.

I mean if you have extra tickets you can't use. My wife couldn't come so I had an extra ticket and couldn't sell it at the show.

#551 6 years ago
    Quoted from freegame450:

This would be a better way to go.

Man, that is Steam Punk awesome!!!!!!!!!!

#566 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

don't show them where the bodies are buried!!!

I don't mind parking on top of them.

#600 6 years ago

At PATZ, games in Tournament Play are an area of confusion for new attendees. Many people who never participated in a pinball tournament or a pinball showcase were a tournament was being played don't understand how this works.
    You pay for the number of games you want to play, and then are supposed to get in line by requesting a number from a referee (someone with a tablet) and waiting for your turn, and then play only one game at a time. Nobody explains this to you or asks if you understand the rules when you pay to play a game in tournament. This doesn't mean the person was being selfish, just a newb.

#677 5 years ago

I like this sign better!

Slippery_When_Wet_Signs_T41137-lg (resized).jpgSlippery_When_Wet_Signs_T41137-lg (resized).jpg

#680 5 years ago

Looking to buy a Catacomb if anyone has one!

1 week later
    #843 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cycloneman:

is BM66 still there?

Quoted from PNorth:

It is... Right beside Iron Maiden pro!

Well if there was, it was disguised as a Dominoes Pizza pin?

#845 5 years ago
    Quoted from swillie:

At Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum.

Oh!

#860 5 years ago

Alien has got to be the most awesome pin I have ever seen! That dark eerie playfield and those video screens and those awesome glowing egg pop bumpers set the scene like no other. What a shame Heighway is now defunct.

#875 5 years ago
    Quoted from roar:

Thanks to Clay and the crew of volunteers for working tirelessly on the games. Played 45 games this year, up from 33 last year, so I either stayed longer or have gotten worse . Looking forward to next year... and thanks for having it on the same weekend as Allentown, you save me a bundle .
    Edit: Not sure if it was just me but I found the crop dusting and horrible smelling weed folks to be down from last year. And considering how nice it was outside all the rooms were well cooled, quite a feat considering all those bodies and machines.

As an ex-HVACR guy, I have to concur! Quite an accomplishment!
    Clay and crew were hard at it the whole time I was there. Awesome crew!
    I also did not experience the crop dusting horror of previous years!

#876 5 years ago
    Quoted from Buffooned:

The fart stank was down from last year, last year we called the room that had all the Zaccaria pins "The Chamber of Farts".

It's those garlic loving Italian pinball machines!

#907 5 years ago

No, Yado is the sister. You can't tell with those creatures unless you lift the tail.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stylesbitchly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2018?tu=stylesbitchly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.