Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 944 posts
  • 121 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Beyndtstng
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

82e470e35f6ea3efde948faf01d76963a7f38b13.png (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20180508-184445 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20180508-184541 (resized).png
    365 (resized).jpg
    buckeyes-leaves (resized).jpg
    A29996CB-7219-47D5-A896-4369DA3380A6 (resized).jpeg
    20180505_173320 (resized).jpg
    20180505_125903 (resized).jpg
    7A881700-844F-4851-AAF4-EE043D2463D6 (resized).jpeg
    5566DFEA-D6A6-4B69-83DF-B7D48CDB51DB (resized).jpeg
    97F46012-DD8C-4340-AD4C-B32A0755B08A (resized).jpeg
    33B66D2B-B075-4DE4-9B9D-74461872F5A1 (resized).jpeg
    A93331B3-62A9-47E9-875C-040A4BF4BD98 (resized).jpeg
    20180504_194122 (resized).jpg
    yacs (resized).PNG
    20180504_153227 (resized).jpg
    There are 944 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 19.
    #501 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

You ducked quick!

I'm like the Butterbean of pinball

#502 6 years ago

I am in need of 1 Saturday ticket, if anyone has one.
    Thanks,
    Brian

#503 6 years ago
    Quoted from MikeO:

I was hoping for warmer weather than last year. At this pace there will still be snow on the ground this year.

It's Michigan and no big deal the weather changes every 10 minutes

#504 6 years ago

It was rather cold last year, hoping for a warm spell this time.

#505 6 years ago

Looking for a single ticket for either Saturday or Sunday. Thanks!!’

#506 6 years ago

it’s a good thing that people haven’t attempted to “camp out” weeks ahead of time. it’s looking pretty dreary (and rainy) out there again this morning

6C6AEF36-AEF3-4175-9D45-1DF46A3241EF (resized).png6C6AEF36-AEF3-4175-9D45-1DF46A3241EF (resized).png

#507 6 years ago
    Quoted from dhard:

It's Michigan and no big deal the weather changes every 10 minutes

Weather is one of many reasons I look forward to TPF every year. Mid to late March in TX is usually decent. Even if they have bad weather it's usually in the 50's and often sunny. A nice break from the cold we might still have in KS at that time of year.

I grew up in Michigan and I'm fully seasoned to the weather. Come May there is a chance that it could be nice.

#508 6 years ago
    Quoted from MikeO:

I grew up in Michigan and I'm fully seasoned to the weather. Come May there is a chance that it could be nice.

And you're smart because you left!

#509 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

That flex route sucks ass; Keep the goddamn lane open all the time. I've only ever been it in when open once, and only in it once when closed (guys I was scared)

Amen to that! I work in A2 and live in Brighton. Drivers have no clue how to merge when it ends. I saw a major rollover accident NB a couple weeks ago on the way home.

#510 6 years ago

Secret shot of the secret Predator at the secret location in the secret room.

predator (resized).pngpredator (resized).png

#511 6 years ago
    Quoted from GrueLurks:

Amen to that! I work in A2 and live in Brighton. Drivers have no clue how to merge when it ends. I saw a major rollover accident NB a couple weeks ago on the way home.

Because people drive like idiots! AI driving vehicles might be a good idea some day.
    I almost died in a head on last night because some dumb-ass in a van has to go 65 mph in 40 mph conditions (snow storm).
    If I wasn't going 40 mph, I would probably be dead now. This is the 3rd time this winter I almost bought it.

#512 6 years ago
    Quoted from MikeO:

Weather is one of many reasons I look forward to TPF every year. Mid to late March in TX is usually decent. Even if they have bad weather it's usually in the 50's and often sunny. A nice break from the cold we might still have in KS at that time of year.

What Mike, you aren’t enjoying this lovely spring day?

#513 6 years ago

Only 18 days to go until the 2018 showcase. Bally's Ted Malec, one of their long-time Quality Testers from the EM era can't attend as he is no longer with us. But, his legacy is all around the VFW complex.

20180406_221406 (resized).jpg20180406_221406 (resized).jpg

#514 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beyndtstng:

What Mike, you aren’t enjoying this lovely spring day?

Today is great. Yesterday/this weekend sucked. I'd even be OK with crap days during the week as long as the weekends were OK. I actually watched the hail come down Friday night after which the weather was really quite nice. Worked on a game and a project in the garage with the door open after the storm until well after midnight. Then the weekend came.

It will get damn hot soon enough so I'll just cool my jets.

#515 6 years ago

Only 8 tickets left for the Saturday tournament!

http://vfwpinball.com/?page_id=179

#516 6 years ago

I can't wait to spend the day with you great people and plant some flowers around the building

#517 6 years ago

In 17 days at the 2018 VFW Pinball Showcase, you can look for yourself at these shrubs and try to determine which one is a fake.....

_20171020_212222 (resized).jpg_20171020_212222 (resized).jpg

#518 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

In 17 days at the 2018 VFW Pinball Showcase, you can look for yourself at these shrubs and try to determine which one is a fake.....

that's predator's camouflage ability isn't working too well. he must have gotten wet!

#519 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

that's predator's camouflage ability isn't working too well. he must have gotten wet!

I think it got BIT

#520 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

Looks like Whysnow waiting to see evidence of Predator.

#521 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Looks like a dirty son of a Creech! In the bushes or is that marijuana?

#522 6 years ago

Due to conflicting events on Saturday I have two Saturday tickets available for face price. Clay told me to just sell them to someone else. I paid for them via PayPal so not sure how to handle that. Email me at [email protected] for more info. I don't pay attention to my inbox on here enough to notice it.

#523 6 years ago

Only 16 days until the 2018 show...... I hope this guy's truck can make it from Point Loma in San Diego.....

IMG_2814 (resized).jpgIMG_2814 (resized).jpg

#524 6 years ago
    Quoted from GrueLurks:

Due to conflicting events on Saturday I have two Saturday tickets available for face price. Clay told me to just sell them to someone else. I paid for them via PayPal so not sure how to handle that. Email me at [email protected] for more info. I don't pay attention to my inbox on here enough to notice it.

Don't try to sell at the VFW. I tried to sell one in 2016 on Friday and I couldn't. Nobody goes there without a ticket.

#525 6 years ago
    Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Don't try to sell at the VFW. I tried to sell one in 2016 on Friday and I couldn't. Nobody goes there without a ticket.

The tickets have already been sold.

#526 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

The tickets have already been sold.

I mean if you have extra tickets you can't use. My wife couldn't come so I had an extra ticket and couldn't sell it at the show.

#527 6 years ago

I may have 2 extra tickets for Saturday to sell at face value. This will be my first trip to VFW. Asked Clay how to sell since I don’t have a physical ticket...just my paypal receipt.

#528 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Only 16 days until the 2018 show...... I hope this guy's truck can make it from Point Loma in San Diego.....

Love the repurposed Pizza Hut! I have to imagine that they love that business associated with their brand...

#529 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

he will head back to ca. as soon as he sees our beautiful weather here in mi. lol!!

#530 6 years ago

Tickets are sold. Thanks! Have fun all!

Quoted from GrueLurks:

#531 6 years ago

Days to go!!!

Screenshot_20180419-155121 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180419-155121 (resized).png

#532 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cycloneman:

he will head back to ca. as soon as he sees our beautiful weather here in mi. lol!!

summer (resized).jpgsummer (resized).jpg

#533 6 years ago

I just got confirmation that I will have a jersey jack pirates of the Caribbean prototype for the show.

#534 6 years ago
    Quoted from abelelectronics:

I just got confirmation that I will have a jersey jack pirates of the Caribbean prototype for the show.

Triple spinner or single spinner?

#535 6 years ago

Awesome! I really appreciate you bringing games to the VFW. I was able to play both Dialed In and Aerosmith for the first time there last year. Big Thanks!

#537 6 years ago

I am interested in a ticket for Saturday if anybody has one for sale. Thanks!

#538 6 years ago

Oh jesus spinner gate at VFW

#539 6 years ago

At least it will draw attention away from the Predator(s)......

#540 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

I heard he built an EM version out of spare parts too.

#541 6 years ago

Gary’s the man!

#542 6 years ago
    Quoted from mulder2010:

I am interested in a ticket for Saturday if anybody has one for sale. Thanks!

PM sent.

#543 6 years ago
    Quoted from GrueLurks:

I heard he built an EM version out of spare parts too.

I heard that he held a special course and taught richard dean anderson (macgyver) a bunch of his "tricks" so that mr. anderson could get that tv role

#544 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

I heard that he held a special course and taught richard dean anderson (macgyver) a bunch of his "tricks" so that mr. anderson could get that tv role

lol!!!

#545 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh jesus spinner gate at VFW

Quoted from MrBally:

Quoted from j_m_:

is that the guy who talks so much that bores the living hell out of you?

#546 6 years ago

Looking for a couple tix for Saturday
    Pm me
    Jay

#547 6 years ago

anybody sell 1 ticket for sat ? I would like to buy . thanks

#548 6 years ago

Like Andrew Heighway says:
    See you in two weeks....

#549 6 years ago

Mini bike parade on saturday....
    these things have to be fake, or made up for display since the seats are are so far back of the axle.

W1 (resized).jpgW1 (resized).jpg
    W2 (resized).jpgW2 (resized).jpg

#550 6 years ago

This would be a better way to go.

IMG_0460 (resized).JPGIMG_0460 (resized).JPG

There are 944 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2018/page/11?hl=rocketfromtombs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.