Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 944 posts
  • 121 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Beyndtstng
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

82e470e35f6ea3efde948faf01d76963a7f38b13.png (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20180508-184445 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20180508-184541 (resized).png
    365 (resized).jpg
    buckeyes-leaves (resized).jpg
    A29996CB-7219-47D5-A896-4369DA3380A6 (resized).jpeg
    20180505_173320 (resized).jpg
    20180505_125903 (resized).jpg
    7A881700-844F-4851-AAF4-EE043D2463D6 (resized).jpeg
    5566DFEA-D6A6-4B69-83DF-B7D48CDB51DB (resized).jpeg
    97F46012-DD8C-4340-AD4C-B32A0755B08A (resized).jpeg
    33B66D2B-B075-4DE4-9B9D-74461872F5A1 (resized).jpeg
    A93331B3-62A9-47E9-875C-040A4BF4BD98 (resized).jpeg
    20180504_194122 (resized).jpg
    yacs (resized).PNG
    20180504_153227 (resized).jpg
    There are 944 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.
    #451 6 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

Bump again... anyone have a Friday EM tourney ticket they aren't going to use?

Did you email Clay?,He might be able to help His email is [email protected]

#452 6 years ago
    Quoted from steviechs:

This is Rochester New York, yes?

we have a Rochester Michigan between the vfw and my house I didn't realize it was going to New York so my maybe i could help is off the table and hopefully you'll find someone going up that way

#453 6 years ago

no one has turned in a friday tourney ticket sorry. that is long sold out.

we should have an iron maiden at the show. no promises but there should be one there.

#454 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beyndtstng:

I see that game room guys is a vendor at the show. Is there a chance we see Iron Maiden there? Would love to know what I’m buying by playing it first...

If not, Marvins and M-Brew both just got one today and are about a half hour or so away.

#455 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

If not, Marvins and M-Brew both just got one today and are about a half hour or so away.

Perfect, we are visiting Marvin’s on Thursday. Thank you for the information.

#456 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Perfect, we are visiting Marvin’s on Thursday. Thank you for the information.

Marvin's has a very beautiful lineup of Pins....Enjoy!!

#457 6 years ago

Gameroom Guys will not be at the show. They were contacted for last year's show and showed no interest in attending.

Gary from Abel Electronics will be there with JJP games.

#458 6 years ago
    Quoted from MiSC90:

Gary from Abel Electronics will be there with JJP games

Cool..

#459 6 years ago

With just 22 days until the 2018 show, here's a handy tip; If a technician is working on a game and needs to remove the glass, please stay clear of them.

Especially this guy

20180412_122141 (resized).png20180412_122141 (resized).png

#460 6 years ago

be 'ware the glass breaker!

sneaking into your home when you are sound asleep, he will remove the glass from your machines and carefully set them down. however with a soulless stare, he will cause them to shatter into a million little shards

#461 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

be 'ware the glass breaker!

Actually 2 people broke glasses last year, and I was neither of them.

Quoted from j_m_:

sneaking into your home when you are sound asleep,...

If I'm sneaking in your house it's got nothing to do with glass buddy. BTK.

#462 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Actually 2 people broke glasses last year, and I was neither of them.

what about the year before?

#463 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

what about the year before?

Oh I broke one alright. Not removing/replacing them from a game though as the picture above would imply!

Hmmm...Shit now that I think aboot it the 2 people that broke them MIGHT not be members anymore. Maybe I am the glass breaker still.

#464 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh I broke one alright. Not removing/replacing them from a game though as the picture above would imply!
    Hmmm...Shit now that I think aboot it the 2 people that broke them MIGHT not be members anymore. Maybe I am the glass breaker still.

Well if those two are gaone then the Title reverts to you.

#465 6 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Well if those two are gaone then the Title reverts to you.

His nickname isn't captain obvious for nothing folks!

Quoted from MrBally:

Especially this guy

Wow can we take all my pictures with that camera? Haven't been that skinny since the baby.

#466 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Wow can we take all my pictures with that camera? Haven't been that skinny since the baby.

For some reason, it wouldn't let me change to 1080p resolution like it has in the past, Mr skeleton gloves......

#467 6 years ago

If you really want to piss Clay off, bust the King Of Swat glass. Special size. Been there, got the the tee shirt; it has a picture of Clay with his middle finger extended.

#468 6 years ago

Cancer maybe we should re-play the camera footage from last night??? SMACK DOWN BEOTCH.

#469 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

For some reason, it wouldn't let me change to 1080p resolution like it has in the past, Mr skeleton gloves......

I thought that we affectionately called him "eraser head"?
    cancer rob (resized).jpgcancer rob (resized).jpg

#470 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I broke MET glass 3 years ago. Maybe I shouldn't bring that up. Seems like everyone forgot. ... probably not cfh though.

#471 6 years ago

I just put down a deposit on ACNC. I sure wish there was going to be one there, or at least a TNA. But good to hear about Iron Maiden!

#472 6 years ago

When ever I see ACNC I think its ACNE.

#473 6 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

When ever I see ACNC I think its ACNE.

Yes, me too!

#474 6 years ago
    Quoted from dos_reboot:

I broke MET glass 3 years ago. Maybe I shouldn't bring that up. Seems like everyone forgot. ... probably not cfh though.

Kid, when you're on top they don't remember any of the bad shit.

#475 6 years ago

Thought Mr Bally said TNA may be at the show a couple of pages ago...

#476 6 years ago
    Quoted from StylesBitchly:

I just put down a deposit on ACNC. I sure wish there was going to be one there, or at least a TNA. But good to hear about Iron Maiden!

Supposed to be an acnc at Patz next week

#477 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Supposed to be an acnc at Patz next week

Awesome!
    If so I'm going.
    Thanks much!!!

#478 6 years ago

With 21 days to go until showtime, the owner of this Nissan better hope his feathered friend leaves before he heads to the Ann Arbor VFW Showcase.

Attach0 (resized).jpgAttach0 (resized).jpg

#479 6 years ago

That could leave a large stain!

#480 6 years ago

Add Alka-Seltzer to get popcorn.

#481 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

With 21 days to go until showtime, the owner of this Nissan better hope his feathered friend leaves before he heads to the Ann Arbor VFW Showcase.

Quoted from GravitaR:

Add Alka-Seltzer to get popcorn.

Haha!!!

#482 6 years ago

It is a glass moonroof. Hopefully no acid-etching.....

#483 6 years ago

Total Nuclear Annihilation will be here, I was told by Adam that he will bring his to the Show.
    Adam is our DOMINO'S EM tournament sponsor.

#484 6 years ago

With only 20 days until the 2018 show, the FlexRoute23 system is ready for visitors approaching from the South. The construction traffic delays during last year's show was worth it.

20180413_192611 (resized).jpg20180413_192611 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20180414-103744 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180414-103744 (resized).png

#485 6 years ago

That flex route sucks ass; Keep the goddamn lane open all the time. I've only ever been it in when open once, and only in it once when closed (guys I was scared)

#486 6 years ago

The recommended speeds on the signs are useless. When there is no traffic the recommended speed is 60mph. I think the software needs to be updated.

#487 6 years ago

I've been on it both directions when heavy traffic or an accident had the extra lane open. Kind of a smaller scale Jane Addams Tollway without the toll.
    MrBally drove it; He likes it!

#488 6 years ago

I have two tickets that I'm unable to use for Saturday.

#489 6 years ago

Flex route is an eggregious waste of taxpayer money. Just have an expanded lane for the additional traffic flow that has been created from all of the build-out in the area. Michigan drivers aren't either: a. smart enough, or b. courteous enough to properly execute lane changes in advance of accidents or construction, so the flex route does nothing. Way to go MDOT.

#490 6 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Total Nuclear Annihilation will be here, I was told by Adam that he will bring his to the Show.
    Adam is our DOMINO'S EM tournament sponsor.

Sir, you just made my day!!

#491 6 years ago

Sir, you just made my day!!

Everyone should play it once.

#492 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

That flex route sucks ass; Keep the goddamn lane open all the time. I've only ever been it in when open once, and only in it once when closed (guys I was scared)

One would think that all the liberal "greenies" from Ann Arbor could handle it.

#493 6 years ago

In just 19 days, attendees of the 2018 VFW Pinball Showcase will be able to play the 1947 Williams Torchy flipperless pinball.

Thanks to Duncan Brown for supplying this gem. It plays well even being flipperless.

20180414_003352 (resized).jpg20180414_003352 (resized).jpg

20180414_003559 (resized).jpg20180414_003559 (resized).jpg

20180414_103355 (resized).jpg20180414_103355 (resized).jpg

#494 6 years ago

Shit I'm early but at least I'm first in line

20180415_130223 (resized).jpg20180415_130223 (resized).jpg

#495 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

LOL!

#496 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Be careful, don't get run over by a mini-bike on a test run......

#497 6 years ago

You ducked quick!

Screenshot_20180415-152335 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180415-152335 (resized).png

#498 6 years ago

Sweet, Mini Bike ice racing at the VFW. Sunday Sunday Sunday.

#499 6 years ago

I needed to poop and they wouldn't let me in

#500 6 years ago

I was hoping for warmer weather than last year. At this pace there will still be snow on the ground this year.

There are 944 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2018/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.