Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 693 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    VFW 2018 Teaser (resized).JPG
    2018_vfwshow2_v2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    111111111111111111 (resized).jpg
    brainbleach (resized).jpg
    far-side-cartoon-blah-blah-ginger (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170518_183905_752 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-17-14-20-43-1 (resized).png
    baby legs (resized).jpg
    20170505_165938_resized (resized).jpg
    20170507_114908 (resized).jpg
    20170507_101558 (resized).jpg
    terrific (resized).jpg
    p3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider echovictor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#134 7 years ago

^ Come across in Sarnia then. Ever since they split off the semis at the new border crossing, it's much easier for cars now...

Later,
    EV

#137 7 years ago

Sweet.

For those that don't know, mot was the very first (and only) camper when we started the idea 2 years ago...

Thanks,
    EV

#203 7 years ago

Working on the new shirt design as we speak....

Later,
    EV

2 weeks later
    #216 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Any new T-shirt design in the plans?
    I got one from last year via post
    even though i was not able to attend.
    But hoping since i plan on packing light, when finally attending this show,
    i will have a new spare (clean) shirt to wear home.

New shirts are up and available for pre-order!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vfw-aapm-2017-showcaseofficial-t-shirts-now-available-for-pre-order

VFW Showcase Shirts 2017 Overall (resized).jpgVFW Showcase Shirts 2017 Overall (resized).jpg

#229 7 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

There's also another shirt available at the show which is a more generic

Pre-order page updated with non-Show specific "Club" desgin;

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vfw-aapm-2017-showcaseofficial-t-shirts-now-available-for-pre-order

VFW Club Shirts 2017 Overall (resized).jpgVFW Club Shirts 2017 Overall (resized).jpg

#235 7 years ago

All,

looking to trade my Escalera model MS-66 with the forklift and big wheel attachment.
    20170408_160246 (resized).jpg20170408_160246 (resized).jpg

Everything works fine. It's just with the extra 1.5" of depth the fork channels add, I can't make the turn on the landing down into my basement.

Looking to trade for a standard Escalera MS-66. Basically, we trade and you get the forks and big wheels for free!

Will be able to swap at the VFW show in a few weeks, or could meet along the I-94 corridor between Ann Arbor and Madison, WI.

Thanks,
    Eric V.

#260 7 years ago

For those that are offloading their tickets to third parties, please send us an email or PM with the name of whomever buys your ticket.
    We run the front door via name list from the ticket sales, and knowing the switch beforehand helps us run the entry more smoothly.
    Thanks,
    Eric

Added over 7 years ago: For those that are offloading their tickets to third parties, please send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Eric

2 weeks later
    #370 6 years ago

Ewww.....none of that in the VFW bathroom stalls....please!

Later,
    EV

1 week later
    #581 6 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

If hearsay is correct, I heard that it was another build from Duncan Brown, of the "Lost Harry Williams" design, Typhoon, just a couple pins down that same row. There's an awe-inspiring and touching account of Typhoon's build over here on Duncan's site:
    http://backglass.org/williams/tlpdohw/expo2016/
    ^^^ A must read.

Speaking of which, what did everyone think of the pencil art we added to the playfield?

Thanks,
    EV

#587 6 years ago

Roger R did most of the heavy lifting....I added a few touches here and there. Hardest part was deciding how much or how little to add. We went with all pencil to try and maintain that "prototype" look, and so that if needed, we could erase it all and go back to whitewood.

Later,
    EV

1 week later
    #655 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lefman:

Well you're doing a great job Clay! Was our 2nd year in a row and plan to come every year! We got there around 1 on saturday & that front counter worker (Don't know his name), was super cool!! Keep up the awesome work!!

That would be me. I've run the front desk all three days of the show since the start, and will continue to do so indefinitely. Glad you enjoyed the show!

Thanks,
    Eric

6 months later
    #687 6 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

Wondering what this year's shirts will be. Can't wait.

Here's a little teaser.....

Later,
    EV

VFW 2018 Teaser (resized).JPGVFW 2018 Teaser (resized).JPG

#691 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pale_Purple:

This is one of the best places to play pinball in the world, sad I'll miss the show this year. Anyone going to it and looking for some food in AA off the beaten path check out T-Maz for tacos. Open fairly late, never that packed, and always quick and pretty cheap food.

Speaking of food, one of these just opened up across the street from Pete's;

http://smokespoutinerie.com/

Good stuff, and not in the slightest bit even remotely resembling anything healthy.....

Later,
    EV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider echovictor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2017?tu=echovictor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.