Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 693 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    VFW 2018 Teaser (resized).JPG
    2018_vfwshow2_v2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    111111111111111111 (resized).jpg
    brainbleach (resized).jpg
    far-side-cartoon-blah-blah-ginger (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170518_183905_752 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-17-14-20-43-1 (resized).png
    baby legs (resized).jpg
    20170505_165938_resized (resized).jpg
    20170507_114908 (resized).jpg
    20170507_101558 (resized).jpg
    terrific (resized).jpg
    p3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 7 years ago

Cannot wait! My favorite show!

#23 7 years ago

Hoping to have more preshow deals like 2016! Best show by far for a player. Bringing my neighbor next time since he plays in my basement constantly. He thinks my measely 19 games is awesome, he has no idea what he is in for! Top notch quality and a variety that cant be beat. And this year i promise ill finally bring a game

3 months later
    #50 7 years ago

Just got tickets for saturday. There was no notes section on the paypal off the website to put the name of the second ticket, will that be a problem?

#52 7 years ago

Email sent, thanks clay

#54 7 years ago

So... whats going to be for sale?

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

At VFW - good question! I know there are a ton of nice machines to play at VFW but are there many machines that are for sale?

I bought 2 last year, 1 the year before and came back the week after for another 1. But these were deals in place prior to the show. Only 1 game was set up to play. Good spot for parking lot deals with other people going.

#66 7 years ago

Toomanypins, if you bring projects, post ehat youre bringing and youll probably have them sold or spoken for prior to the show. Id be interested i know

1 month later
    #156 6 years ago

I dont think 25 more tickets would make a difference. Even at peak times, ive never been more than 2 deep for a game, and thats usually mb, bbb, or the newest stern. I think last year i had to wait 4 min for gb. If i turned around, there was 4 games with no one that i could play

#161 6 years ago

Terry, any chance youre bringing playfield glass to the show?

#164 6 years ago

No problem terry, im sure itll be nice to just enjoy the show!

1 month later
    #348 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I got a deal for people attending the VFW show from fellow Pinsider kirboturbo. Recently he posted a pic in a game room thread of his "Pinball Rules" plaque. I wanted one of those but it was too costly just for one of them. We worked out making a more generic list of rules (not personalized) and a economical rigid material that will not break if it falls off of the wall. We decided on a 16x20 size so that people could frame it if they wanted to (but really not necessary). I wanted to try to setup a group buy on this for the VFW show, but it is too late. Instead I bought a lot of 12 of these to bring the price per piece down. I will be at the show on Saturday and Sunday and will have these available for $25 cash ... by gracious pricing from Kirby. I'm not making anything off of these ... just passing along some good pricing with Kirby "for the good of pinball" for those that are interested. He had said that a few other people contacted him about it. I do not have a booth, so find me. On Saturday, I will be wearing a shirt that looks like a skeleton is tearing it's way out of my shirt with a Heighway Pinball baseball hat. If people are interested that are just going Friday, PM me and I'll likely go up to the VFW at maybe 7:30PM for you (I live 15 minutes away.) It is first come, first serve on the first batch of 12. We will see where it goes from there. If there are any left over after the show I will post them for sale in a separate thread.
    Note that the watermark would be removed on the final copy. Kirby will have these mailed to me prior to the show.

Pm sent

#447 6 years ago

Of all the games i got to play, the only game i got to put my initials on was lost in space. You get to put them in for most multiballs in a single ball too???

20170506_153551 (resized).jpg20170506_153551 (resized).jpg

#449 6 years ago

Were you there howie? Heres the score, only number 6 on the high score list though. Dialed in and aerosmith were great games as well. And i was suprised with how much i liked dominos

20170506_153611 (resized).jpg20170506_153611 (resized).jpg

#458 6 years ago

That room had aerosmith, dialed in, dominos, walkong dead, a bunch of ems, whoa nelly, and shooting games. I believe it was called the asshole garage

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2017?tu=amkoepfer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.