Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 693 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    VFW 2018 Teaser (resized).JPG
    2018_vfwshow2_v2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    111111111111111111 (resized).jpg
    brainbleach (resized).jpg
    far-side-cartoon-blah-blah-ginger (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170518_183905_752 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-17-14-20-43-1 (resized).png
    baby legs (resized).jpg
    20170505_165938_resized (resized).jpg
    20170507_114908 (resized).jpg
    20170507_101558 (resized).jpg
    terrific (resized).jpg
    p3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pale_Purple.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#114 7 years ago

If anyone bought a Friday 10:30am EM tournament ticket and can no longer make it/doesn't want it please PM me I will buy it off you!

1 month later
    #364 6 years ago

If only there would be an Alien there this weekend, can't wait to played Dialed In again though.

#501 6 years ago

Does anyone have a link to the lights that were on the side rails on TWD, looked similar to the lights in MET. I think I need those and a shaker for my own game now. Was funny watching dudes head nod to the custom music (Tool I think?). That game played good.

Was cool to see LCD and LED colorDMDs next to each other, although I'm still undecided on what to get they both looked great.

The Dialed In needed the rubbers changed Friday, no idea how it was holding up by Sunday. Didn't play as good as the game I played in SF (the theater exit would go to the left flipper 95% of the time on that machine, it was straight down the center 95% on the machine at VFW) it also didn't play as fast as the SF machine. People still seemed to like it, wonder what the show special was. Didn't get to play dominos, I guess that's all I missed out on.

Great show as always, only complaint is I wish it was more than once a year. Also saw someone leaving the show almost side swipe some body pulling onto the service drive Friday night. Drive safe y'all.

7 months later
    #689 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

You guys and your cool show in Ann arbor. I envy you. I miss ann arbor.
    If ann arbor was on the coast somewhere, I would live there., or try to.
    I'm sorry I'm digressing Ann arbor is one of the coolest towns on the planet. There are like fifty reasons why...
    Have fun!

I don't know how long it's been since you've been back to AA but you might be disappointed now, tons of high rises going up over the past five years it doesn't look the same anymore. Blocks torn down, I ca't imagine what it'll look like in five more years. Hell, even the block Pinball Pete's is on will be leveled in a year or two so it can be turned a into luxury high rise/eye sore. I hope they will move and keep going but who knows. The AA real estate market is crazy now.

This is one of the best places to play pinball in the world, sad I'll miss the show this year. Anyone going to it and looking for some food in AA off the beaten path check out T-Maz for tacos. Open fairly late, never that packed, and always quick and pretty cheap food.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pale_Purple.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2017?tu=Pale_Purple and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.