Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 693 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    VFW 2018 Teaser (resized).JPG
    2018_vfwshow2_v2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    111111111111111111 (resized).jpg
    brainbleach (resized).jpg
    far-side-cartoon-blah-blah-ginger (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170518_183905_752 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-17-14-20-43-1 (resized).png
    baby legs (resized).jpg
    20170505_165938_resized (resized).jpg
    20170507_114908 (resized).jpg
    20170507_101558 (resized).jpg
    terrific (resized).jpg
    p3 (resized).jpg

There are 693 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.
    #251 6 years ago

show is completely sold out, thanks to everyone that bought tickets!

#252 6 years ago

Thanks clay for not over selling tickets to your event as it makes it even more enjoyable to be able to walk up and play most games and to those who have never attended and go to events to play games this is one of the best to attend

#253 6 years ago

I can't wait!!

#254 6 years ago

Anyone have an extra Friday I can buy or trade for a Saturday ticket?
    Or two tics for Sunday?

I was telling my nephew on Sunday what an awesome show it is and now he wants to go.

Thanks!

#255 6 years ago

Does anyone have a couple garbage boards they could bring me so I can practice my soldering before I jump into my first board repair?I would gladly throw a few dollars your way.I'll be there Friday and saturday.

#256 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Does anyone have a couple garbage boards they could bring me so I can practice my soldering before I jump into my first board repair?I would gladly throw a few dollars your way.I'll be there Friday and saturday.

pick up some of these to practice your soldering skills
    https://www.amazon.com/McIgIcM-Prototype-Double-side-Universal-Printed/dp/B01M8KBJXU/ref=sr_1_12

pc prototype boards (resized).jpgpc prototype boards (resized).jpg

#257 6 years ago

Thank you for the link! I will!!

#258 6 years ago

I have to take an earlier flight out than I originally planned, so I have 1 ticket for Sunday that I would like to sell. PM if you are interested.

#259 6 years ago

I have 1 ticket for Saturday. PM me if you want to buy for face value.

#260 6 years ago

For those that are offloading their tickets to third parties, please send us an email or PM with the name of whomever buys your ticket.
    We run the front door via name list from the ticket sales, and knowing the switch beforehand helps us run the entry more smoothly.
    Thanks,
    Eric

Added over 7 years ago: For those that are offloading their tickets to third parties, please send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Eric

#261 6 years ago
    Quoted from tmontana:

I have 1 ticket for Saturday. PM me if you want to buy for face value.

Ticket has been sold.

Quoted from EchoVictor:

For those that are offloading their tickets to third parties, please send us an email or PM with the name of whomever buys your ticket.

Will send you a pm.

#262 6 years ago

please send any ticket change info to
    [email protected]

#263 6 years ago

Hello, I have 2 tickets for sale for saturdays show. Price is the same, $70 for the pair. I emailed Clay, you just have to send me your name & email address, I'll forward to them, then you can send them an email to confirm. Paypal is fine.. I'll sell to 1st who pm's me.. Tx! Greg

#264 6 years ago

Anyone going to be in or near Vegas before the show?
    I could use another $20 desktop welcome to LV sign for my Elvis.
    My original got a bit toasty when it was out for some modding.

Also still looking for a full color Nascar manual.

#265 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lefman:

Hello, I have 2 tickets for sale for saturdays show. Price is the same, $70 for the pair. I emailed Clay, you just have to send me your name & email address, I'll forward to them, then you can send them an email to confirm. Paypal is fine.. I'll sell to 1st who pm's me.. Tx! Greg

I just purchased these tickets from Greg but would like to get two more if anyone can't make it, so my brother and his son can attend.

I've been trying to get to this show for a few years now, but something always comes up and I can't make it. This year hopefully is the year I can finally enjoy this show!

Last-minute I know, but please message me if you have a Sat. ticket(s) to sell.

Thanks!
    Ron

#266 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lefman:

Tx Ron! Tickets r sold!

#267 6 years ago

One more ticket scored, thanks DylanFan71!

Just need one more for Sat., anyone?

#268 6 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

One more ticket scored, thanks DylanFan71!
    Just need one more for Sat., anyone?

No problem Ron.

I'm still looking for an extra Friday or Sunday ticket.

#269 6 years ago

I just had a saturday cancelation/refund so if someone want's a saturday ticket there is one available.
    direct email and paypal only please: [email protected]

#270 6 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

I just had a saturday cancelation/refund so if someone want's a saturday ticket there is one available.
    direct email and paypal only please: [email protected]

I'll take it!

#271 6 years ago

Is anyone attending that has goodies for sale? There hasn't been much of anything mentioned in this thread on this front.

I would like cab protectors (metal stand offs, coloured plastics) - I suppose that Paul (VirtuPin) will have all of that if he is there.

Also looking for WOZ mods, new SOF full plastics (x2 if available). Replacement legs for my Spirit. Anything else out here?

#272 6 years ago

There was a large selection of backglass last year.

#273 6 years ago

Paul should be there selling cabinet and metal parts like legs and siderails lockdown bars. Bg resto will be there. A local vendor supposed to come by with games and about 30 playfields for sale. And if you're needing some particular part the VFW might be able to help

#274 6 years ago

Bally Nip It will be there for sale. Pm me if interested. Balligator complete and works fine.

#275 6 years ago

I'll buy a Friday or Sunday ticket if anyone can't make it and needs to sell.

#276 6 years ago
    Quoted from gutz:

Looking to trade a skill roll playfield for a skill roll backdoor. Can bring to the show.

Other - Wanted
    WTT: Skill Roll playfield for Skill Roll BackdoorWanted! “I have a skill roll playfield that is missing: coil plunger, and the two 80 pt switches/assemblies (should be able to use a coin door switch as replacement). The backside plies are...”

Wanted
    Edit ad detailsEnd ad listingChange listing result

One final bump for the longshot! Clay - can the VFW help?

#277 6 years ago

I got two tickets for Saturday and won't be able to attend now. Send me a PM if you want them.

#278 6 years ago

pm sent

#279 6 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

I got two tickets for Saturday and won't be able to attend now. Send me a PM if you want them.

Tickets have been sold

Quoted from cfh:

Any updates in ticket info needs to be sent directly to me at [email protected]

e-mail sent with info

#280 6 years ago

Any updates in ticket info needs to be sent directly to me at [email protected]

#281 6 years ago

I purchased two entries into the Saturday evening tournament, one for myself and one for a friend. Do you want that info (my friend's name) in advance also?

#282 6 years ago

I will be attending Sunday and can bring any of my gear I sell.

#283 6 years ago

I will have for sale at the show:

WMS Jack-Bot. 100% plug and play.
    WMS Fun House (1956 EM woodrail). Running but needs love.
    Midway Bull's Eye Wall game. Almost complete, missing the receiver, needs love.

Doug D.
    VFW Member

#284 6 years ago
    Quoted from nsduprr:

I will have for sale at the show:
    WMS Jack-Bot. 100% plug and play.
    WMS Fun House (1956 EM woodrail). Running but needs love.
    Midway Bull's Eye Wall game. Almost complete, missing the receiver, needs love.
    Doug D.
    VFW Member

Prices?

#285 6 years ago

Got an email from someone that has one saturday ticket for the show they don't need. if you want it, email [email protected] and i'll send you their email address and you can talk to him (C.Garrett) about acquiring their saturday ticket.

#286 6 years ago

Just upgraded my TWD Pro with the color DMD and armor kit. Was thinking of bringing the old DMD and legs/brackets if anybody interested. Going to be there on Sunday.

#287 6 years ago

WTB:

TSPP
    standard body PDI glass
    LOTR center ramp

Please PM if you have anything available.

#288 6 years ago

Would love to find a DE Time Machine or Twister, possibly a few others FS at the show... Any leads?? Tx...

#289 6 years ago

This will be my first time visiting the VFW show and I can't wait (Friday & EM tournament). I'm looking at this as a great opportunity to find what my next "must have" game is and I know there's no way I'll remember what was what after a 11+ hours of pinball.

Is there any rhyme or reason to the setup of pins? Would anyone be interested in a game list other than the list from the site (perhaps a "played", "rating", "notes" style spreadsheet)?

#290 6 years ago

Be careful what you wish for. There are so many good machines there you will come away with more than one must have. From what I remember most of the machines are grouped together by time period and company so basically how they are listed on the site. I was only in the main building and all the classics sterns were in a row for example.

#291 6 years ago

I would take a ranking sheet if you make them up.I was planning on bringing a notebook already.

#292 6 years ago

If people start clogging up games taking notes we're going to have to break that up
    Nerds

#293 6 years ago

I'll take my notes after I leave the machine and I'm sure I'll only need a detailed description on a few games.but yeah someone camping out on the game writing a novel would get old quick.

#294 6 years ago

Only one week to the pin-nacle event of the year

#295 6 years ago

No way to play em all or even close in one day... you might try walking down a row, make a mental note of which pins you really want to play most and hit those, than move on to the next row. That way you get to see the whole collection too. Each time I have been to the VFW the whole drive back home I kept remembering game after game I wanted to play and didn't get to, so that is my plan for Friday.

#296 6 years ago

This was the line-up in the first building 6 months ago ... in case you want a sneak peak at which row things are "probably" still in.

#297 6 years ago
    Quoted from swillie:

No way to play em all or even close in one day...

358 machines / 6 hours = 1 minute per game. Seems feasible right?

I have no assumptions about playing them all but I'd like to sample as much as I can. If I keep a list then I know what I made it through. I'll probably highlight the ones I want to hit for sure so that I don't drive home wishing for more.

Also hoping that with the EM tournament to get a few extra plays in.

#298 6 years ago

Awesome that this show is right around the corner. Its a *never miss* show for me.
    Terry.

#299 6 years ago

Final preparations are underway.... Ballykid & I left there around 1 am after a crew worked on lots of games and getting the site ready for next weekend......

20170429_011633 (resized).jpg20170429_011633 (resized).jpg

#300 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

This was the line-up in the first building 6 months ago ... in case you want a sneak peak at which row things are "probably" still in.
    » YouTube video

With the addition of the 2nd Annex this year, lineup changes in the main building have taken place.

There are 693 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2017/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.