(Topic ID: 27157)

Andrew W.K. Rocks the Pinballs At Reciprocal NYC!

By bigehrl

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by bigehrl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

big thanks to andrew w.k., g4 tv, and pinballnyc.com for spending the evening at reciprocal nyc last night!

check out pix here: https://www.facebook.com/reciprocalskateboards

goddamn the man parties as hard as he says! my head's ringin' today!! he used to own TZ, AF, and TFTC, and is a pretty awesome player. knows his stuff, that's for sure!

many more pix and vid to follow as we filter through it all..

word.

-jon - reciprocal nyc

#2 11 years ago

He is the best! I read an interview where he talked about pinball and name dropped Pat Lawlor, man knows his stuff. You are damn luck to party with him.

#3 11 years ago

Now that's the $hit Jon!!!!

#4 11 years ago

Just look at his eyes on that picture of him with Jon and Jill. Baked!

#5 11 years ago

A.w.k is the man, that is so cool.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

He is the best! I read an interview where he talked about pinball and name dropped Pat Lawlor, man knows his stuff.

he swore by pat lawlor. says FH is his favorite..

-jon

#7 11 years ago

Sounds like a nice guy! He just officiated a wedding for my friends sister this past weekend. Apparently the groom asked nicely and he agreed to perform the ceremony.

#8 11 years ago

That's just way too awesome for words!!

#9 11 years ago

Hmmm, not the first time Iv heard WK likes pinball machines. My friend's husband Does some sound engineering work or something with him and mentioned it.

#10 11 years ago

Great guy and puts on a hell of a show. Highly suggest everyone follows him on twitter. He gives great party tips all day everyday!

#11 11 years ago

Nice Jon!
    You should do a limited deck with Andrew W.K. dressed up as Rudy, (gesturing) just like in the FH translite. Or, possibly just "Reciprocal" in the FH cabinet font with Andrew peeking over it.
    Either way,
    People would buy it! (At least I would... )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/andrew-wk-rocks-the-pinballs-at-reciprocal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.