Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 117 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jgreene
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Currently subscribing to Disney plus?”

• Yes, enjoying it 3 votes
      50%
    • Yes, but could quit any time 0 votes
    • No, not interested 3 votes
      50%
    • No, political protest 0 votes

(6 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FhK48O1XkAIbn5j (resized).jpg
    6wrw8g (resized).jpg
    F56EDF47-9897-4C90-B560-5DD20DFFA435 (resized).jpeg
    64F1CAD1-6BEF-4305-9998-87EF123041BF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tophervette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 1 year ago

Just watched #4 and can see how it is picking up steam in my universe. He speaks with a French-Canadian accent, so I also assumed he was a frog and not a south of the border actor. He plays a good pissed off guy that seems to hate/distrust everyone. Interesting to see what a Kyber crystal actually looked like. Lots of back stories for the rebellion team and why they are in it to win it. The idealist/dreamer/philosopher/poet is probably the first to die for the cause. It left me wondering what the two badass chicas were going to do all armed up. Glad to see that the shuttle was hung on the rail after all.

2 weeks later
    #43 1 year ago

Anyone else notice that this story parallels the WW2 Nazi history a lot. The green uniforms, the attitude, and now the slave labor building the war machines. Wise decision to eliminate the saluting part.

1 week later
    #87 1 year ago

A lot of character plot development in this latest episode. Must b3 5 different stories/Plots going on at the same time. As you can tell, I don't remember all the names of these people and places...LOL.

1. Andor in Prison and his boss and co-slaves. Where they just found out they are never going to be released.
    2. Blonde Lady in Intelligence getting to the bottom of stolen parts and intense debriefing techniques
    3. Senator Lady trying to hide money from the Empire and meeting with her cousin (who might have pulled off the heist with Andor)
    4. Old Dude that runs the antique shop and is funneling money (that he gets from #2) and stolen parts to the resistance.
    5. Andor's mom and her droid on his home planet (who is being used as bait to get to Andor).
    6. Andor's friends on home planet, that are getting killed off one at a time and or tortured to give him up by Lady #2.
    7. Young frustrated Dude, that lost his job because Andor escaped his grasp. He is hen pecked by his mom and has a crush on Lady #2.

2 weeks later
    #102 1 year ago

Well in the final scenes of the last episode of this series, they finally show what Andor and cell mates were making in prison for the Death Star. Great ending! "Kill me or take me in."

#115 1 year ago

Any word on when Mando is having a new season airing?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tophervette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/andor-star-wars-stories-by-disney-?tu=tophervette and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.