Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 117 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jgreene
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Currently subscribing to Disney plus?”

• Yes, enjoying it 3 votes
      50%
    • Yes, but could quit any time 0 votes
    • No, not interested 3 votes
      50%
    • No, political protest 0 votes

(6 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FhK48O1XkAIbn5j (resized).jpg
    6wrw8g (resized).jpg
    F56EDF47-9897-4C90-B560-5DD20DFFA435 (resized).jpeg
    64F1CAD1-6BEF-4305-9998-87EF123041BF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EternitytoM83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 1 year ago

I've heard a ton of bellyaching about this show, but I for one would welcome more like it. I'm all for different styles of stories set within the Star Wars universe and focusing on aspects other than the Jedi, and I don't mind a slow build as long as there's a payoff. I feel like I got that with episode 6. Great episode, and I kind of want to watch it again.

My daughter, aka the walking Star Wars encyclopedia, said something about a time jump after this episode? Anyone else heard that?

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

If there’s been bellyaching about the show, I’ve totally missed that. This is firing on all cylinders, as far as I concerned!

Maybe I'm just friends with a bunch of impatient whiners.

#26 1 year ago

6wrw8g (resized).jpg6wrw8g (resized).jpg

Quoted from TheLaw:

Andwhore has 6 more episodes to become the lifelong Rebellion master he was in R1.

I've heard two seasons, 24 episodes.

2 weeks later
    #53 1 year ago

This show just keeps getting better. If this is Star Wars for old people, then I guess I'm finally ready to admit that I'm old.

#56 1 year ago

If they've watched the Clone Wars series, they'd probably get more enjoyment out of the Tales of the Jedi shorts that just came out. Those are very well done. I agree that Andor might be a little heavy for that age range. My daughter loves both, but she's 18 and has been heavily into Star Wars since she was tiny.

How cool is it that we're getting a range of Star Wars content that appeals to different tastes?

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I just finished watching every single clone wars episodes with my kids last week. Every one. Freaking awesome. We just started rebels (not as good) but will take a pause for Tales of the Jedi.
    Ashoka for life.

Clone Wars is some of the best Star Wars content, period.

Rebels is also very good, but it takes a bit to grow out of its sort of kiddy start.

2 weeks later
    #94 1 year ago

I'm not crying, you're crying.

1 week later
    #110 1 year ago

I was traveling over Thanksgiving so I just now had a chance to catch up, and damn! That finale was fantastic.

This isn't just a great Star Wars show; it's a great show, period. I hope the ratings are good enough that we can get more like it.

#113 1 year ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

Now I want to see Thrawn show up wherever he can have a major impact.

It sounds like Thrawn will show up in the Ahsoka series, continuing the arc that started in Rebels.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EternitytoM83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/andor-star-wars-stories-by-disney-?tu=EternitytoM83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.