Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pin-tastic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg
    #1 12 years ago

But they're a pretty good 2!

Wow, what a day! Finished fixing some problems on IJ around 1 AM. Got on the road from Des Moines to Madison around 630. Met Jarjar (great guy, and of course, great name!!) mid day and dropped off IJ with him. Played his Tron (cool), saw his Lost (cool) then headed over to Bullseye to pick up SM

Got home around 530 PM, just in time to sign off on the Congo shipment heading out via Fedex to Pinsider bemmet (2 t's?)

So now I have LOTR and SM. SM needs some love but I have the time now so I am looking forward to it. My daughter comes in from Kansas in an hour so I better get my crap together of my wife will have my butt!

I need a nap, and a gallon of Novus. Peace.

#2 12 years ago

I've been thinking of getting a LOTR to pair up with my SM. How do they pair up Gorilla?

#3 12 years ago

I am going to say great...I just got SM here, haven't even unloaded er yet. They were side by side @ PB22's house though and I thought it was a great pair.\

His SM is primo, HUO, decked out, lights, speakers, yowsa.

Mine has some catching up to do!!
    The games are not at ALL alike, TDA, that much I know....

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I've been thinking of getting a LOTR to pair up with my SM. How do they pair up Gorilla?

#4 12 years ago

sounds like a long day with lots of miles

#5 12 years ago

SM is great pin one of my fav.

#6 12 years ago

Not that I counted.

#7 12 years ago

I played them side by side in a restaurant and they go great together-2 different games,both top notch.

#8 12 years ago

two nice pins

#9 12 years ago

congratulations TG!

#11 12 years ago

Sounds like quite a day. Cool to hear you have both the games you wanted. I would hate to see all those forum polls go to waste.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Sounds like quite a day.

Yea it sure did! Get some rest Gorilla!!!

#13 12 years ago

And Congo fit you so well,Good luck on the new pins.
    Sm is my favorite and Lotr is my #3 right after #2 TZ which you are looking for-man am I thinking like a Gorilla or what

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from scooter:

am I thinking like a Gorilla

Scary...is that a Frank Betz home in your pic? I built one....

#15 12 years ago

damn how much did ya sell indy for

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from dvandentop:

damn how much did ya sell indy for

Just enough...

DVD, I had that one spoken for the day I said I was bringing it home.

Both Congo and IJ...when it got down to the person actually saying yeah or nay, I wished they would pass so I would have a good 3rd pin.

For once, I had little trouble moving them. I have a possibility of a couple more deals coming up here and I will contact you first.

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Scary...is that a Frank Betz home in your pic? I built one....

No,Its a custom home I built a drew on my softplan.Frank Betz has some nice plans-just expensive.

#18 12 years ago

Chocolate and Peanut Butter TDA, Chocolate and Peanut Butter...

images.jpegimages.jpeg

Congrats on the new addition TG!
    So am I winning the SM instead of Congo next Fall?

#19 12 years ago

Hope the buyer got insurance looks like a very interesting palletizing job there, one strap, and then two pallets, one small one scabbed on to a larger one let us know how it turns out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/and-then-there-were-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.