(Topic ID: 132913)

And Now a Few Words about Pintastic NE 2015...

By beelzeboob

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    pouting_kid.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 8 years ago

I certainly had a great time. If I didn't already know that this was a first-time show, I would have been floored since it was bursting with so many things going on.

There were activities for various ages and interests (free play, tournaments, pin golf, seminars, kids activities, vendors, raffles, flea market, after party, console tournaments, and so on). As a general attendee and as someone who brought a pin, this really seemed like a well oiled machine. Any hiccups behind the scenes did not appear to surface.

To everyone who brought games to play and items to sell--it is certainly much appreciated. There was a very nice selection of games to play and some very impressive looking restorations and upgrades. It was a real treat to be able to get some time on all these various machines.

I really enjoyed meeting many of the regulars who show up here on the forums, as well as some big names in pinball, plus many other folks during the course of the show and show prep. I met so many people in the past three days that it was a bit of a blur, but it was great to share this hobby with everyone during the past few days.

Pinball really is a great hobby to share and with such a fantastic group of people. I really hope to see this show again next year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/and-now-a-few-words-about-pintastic-ne-2015?tu=forceflow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.