(Topic ID: 132913)

And Now a Few Words about Pintastic NE 2015...

By beelzeboob

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    pouting_kid.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Quint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

This was my first pinball show.
    IT WAS AWESOME!!!
    I played machines I haven't seen in 20 years.
    Machines I've only played on Pinball Arcade.
    Machines I've only read about here.

To everyone who made it possible:
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

If a Kickstarter or PayPal is needed to help the show break even, count me in.
    I figure I played about $80+ worth games today anyway.

I certainly hope there is a Pintastic 2016 and it's in the same location.
    What a great place for this type of show.

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

I loved the carnival rides, face painter and clown - next year everyone should bring their kids.

I agree!
    If it's held in the same place, I've already convinced The Mrs. to make this a weekend vacation next year with our little one.

#51 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We want to move Pintastic into June away from the 4th of July. I was thinking June 17th 18th and 19th or the week after thoughts? We want to do it when school is out for the kids.

Those weekends work great for me but my daughter is not in school yet.
    If the 4th & school is a major concern then instead of June you should be looking at further into July or early August.

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We want to do it when school is out but also work around major vacation weeks. Also are people more prone to spend money with vendors at certain times of the year or summer?

I would argue that would be even more reason to push it closer to mid July to early August.
    Memorial Day weekend, graduations, wedding season, and 4th of July saving/spending is over with and you've got a few dead weeks before Labor Day and football season.
    A person might find themselves with a little extra cash and no future family event purchases on their mind.

/whatever you guys pick I'm sure will be fine.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Guys Derek and Gabe may not want us setting up a paypal account or cash to recoup their expenses, but I vote to show support by selling out their general store
    The store is still open and lots of T-Shirts etc are left.
    http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/general-store-2.html

Funny thing is, I ordered one on Monday because I ran out of cash after lunch at the show and had no time to hit up an ATM.

Quoted from dannunz:

It would be great to sell out the shirts but give me till this weekend to take a inventory of what is left please. Thanks for all the support.

Excellent! I hope there's a few smalls. I'll buy one for my kid

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Quint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/and-now-a-few-words-about-pintastic-ne-2015?tu=Quint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.