(Topic ID: 132913)

And Now a Few Words about Pintastic NE 2015...

By beelzeboob

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    pouting_kid.jpg
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

Just got home from Pintastic New England and wanted to share a couple of thoughts about it, followed by one very important point.

This show was simply fantastic. From the family friendly theme (Robin would be proud!) to the wonderful machines in the free play area. Everything was incredible down to the last detail.

Being a first show, I'm sure Gabe and Derek would tell you they'd rethink the restoration throwdown for future shows. There were two machines (I hope the two contributors just shared the prize). I'm not sure many people would have the cojones to bring a machine they spent countless hours on getting perfect to a public place.

I was disappointed Marco wasn't there, but they were a sponsor and had a presence there in other ways. But for every small thing you could find to criticize, there were ten things that were just *perfect*.

I'll never forget seeing a clown-woman on stilts walking through the vendor area.

I'll never forget the generosity Gabe and Derek showed by paying for an after-party Friday night with three food stations--and paying for a band on Saturday night. That money came out of their pockets. I know how much it was, and it wasn't a pretty number.

I'll never forget the wonderful location that allowed my wife (and dog!) to enjoy the beautiful weather by the lake, or the cigar I got to have with a beautiful view at dusk Friday night.

I'll never forget finally getting to meet one of my heroes, Lloyd (and accidentally punking Jared in his seminar), running into Roger Sharpe as he came out a door I was going in, or meeting so many incredible people from this site that have been so instrumental (and patient) in helping me get involved in this hobby and know what the hell I'm doing (I'm looking at you, ForceFlow!).

I'll never forget the kind words said to me about the effect I've had on some people on this site...especially in front of my wife, who thinks I'm a loser for all the time I spend here. (And she might have a point!)

But most of all, I'll never forget the passion and dedication that Gabe and Derek put in over the past year to make this such a memorable show. There was just something about it that sets it apart from other shows. They went for a warm family feel, and they nailed it perfectly.

Now for the important point.

I don't think the attendance is exactly what Gabe and Derek were hoping for or even expecting. If it was underattended, there's a pretty good chance they lost money trying to bring an incredible pinball show to New England. Somebody I was talking to suggested a Kickstarter campaign to help cover their losses, and I completely concur...and I'll be the first contributor.

But that's down the road. For now, guys, rest up and know that you were a complete success in what you worked so hard to achieve. I'm forever grateful for the wonderful weekend you gave me, and hope that we can do it all again next year.

(I may have to add more stuff as I remember it...I'm just too tired now!)

#2 8 years ago

Gabe and Derek: The show was great.

I want a show in MA at least every other year and it can't start with the organizer eating a financial loss. Please don't start a kickstarter, just open a paypal and I assume donations will start coming in.

#3 8 years ago

+1 pinsider ready to send along more money to help cover any financial loss that was incurred by the organizers. Thanks for the amazing show.

#4 8 years ago

Totally agree.....Gabe and Derek did an amazing job! What a great show! I cannot thank them enough and all those who were involved..........Shout out to the Sanctum boys! I had a great time and it was great to see everyone. I am sure they learned a lot and we don't want them giving up after the first year.

Take aways....
    Hobbit is awesome!
    Full Throttle is awesome!
    P3 is amazing!
    I played Elvis and loved it!
    Pinnovators headphone jacks are one of the best mods ever!
    Got to play the WWE Lorenzo LE!
    Melissa, Chris and Derek from Coin Taker rock!
    Allan Davidson is still my hero! What a friggin BSD!
    Picked up a mint Black knight 2000 mirrored back glass!
    Burger King 10 piece chicken nuggets are only $1.49!
    Some bastard copied by buddies genius pinball 3000 idea!

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Totally agree.....Gabe and Derek did an amazing job! What a great show! I cannot thank them enough and all those who were involved..........Shout out to the Sanctum boys! I had a great time and it was great to see everyone. I am sure they learned a lot and we don't want them giving up after the first year.
    Take aways....
    Hobbit was awesome!
    P3 is awesome!
    Picked up a mint Black Knight 2000 mirrored back glass!

Good call...that BSD is the nicest I've ever seen. There was so much good about that show it's hard to remember it all.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Take aways....
    Hobbit is awesome!
    Full Throttle is awesome!
    P3 is amazing!
    Picked up a mint Black Knight 2000 mirrored back glass!

Great show... While Friday was slow, Saturdays foot traffic tripled what we had on Friday. Can't wait to do it again.
    Met a lot of great people today. Great job Derek, Gabe, and all the volunteers.
    Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com

#7 8 years ago

This was my first pinball show.
    IT WAS AWESOME!!!
    I played machines I haven't seen in 20 years.
    Machines I've only played on Pinball Arcade.
    Machines I've only read about here.

To everyone who made it possible:
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

If a Kickstarter or PayPal is needed to help the show break even, count me in.
    I figure I played about $80+ worth games today anyway.

I certainly hope there is a Pintastic 2016 and it's in the same location.
    What a great place for this type of show.

#8 8 years ago

The timing of the event could have been better. You schedule it on one of the busiest vacation weeks for people who live in the Northeast could be the reason the attendance was poor. I was unable to attend due to too many co-workers being out on vacation during said week.

I know the Allentown show is in early May but having Pintastic sometime in early June would be better timing IMHO or possibly after Labor Day weekend....but I think the first weekend in June would be the best for the Northeast.

#9 8 years ago

I suspect most show organizers would recount how they all lost money on their first event(s). The most important thing was the show was well executed and tons of great buzz. The kind of buzz that can be built on for the future.

If the losses were too great, that future events are at risk, then for certain they should try and "kickstart" it somehow rather than taking 2016 off or walking away.

#11 8 years ago

Did you carry the mugs for Lloyd

#12 8 years ago

Not I, but I do think I got the last one.

Now in the morning I can drink from his mug while reading Pinside while also staring at his.....

#13 8 years ago

I certainly had a great time. If I didn't already know that this was a first-time show, I would have been floored since it was bursting with so many things going on.

There were activities for various ages and interests (free play, tournaments, pin golf, seminars, kids activities, vendors, raffles, flea market, after party, console tournaments, and so on). As a general attendee and as someone who brought a pin, this really seemed like a well oiled machine. Any hiccups behind the scenes did not appear to surface.

To everyone who brought games to play and items to sell--it is certainly much appreciated. There was a very nice selection of games to play and some very impressive looking restorations and upgrades. It was a real treat to be able to get some time on all these various machines.

I really enjoyed meeting many of the regulars who show up here on the forums, as well as some big names in pinball, plus many other folks during the course of the show and show prep. I met so many people in the past three days that it was a bit of a blur, but it was great to share this hobby with everyone during the past few days.

Pinball really is a great hobby to share and with such a fantastic group of people. I really hope to see this show again next year.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Did you carry the mugs for Lloyd

I'll probably have to do it again in Chicago. I'm Lloyd's bitch now.

#15 8 years ago

Was there and the highlight of the show was full throttle; the heighway seminar was awesome and they really have their stuff together; they do a lot of stuff in house unlike stern and JJP they will be making their own playfields too. Amongst other things they talked about like an open forum for suggestions on the code

#16 8 years ago

Just signed up for pinbox 3000 kickstarter (as a result of pintastic), why not Pintastic kickstarter too.

The Sanctum crew loaded 27 games just to run a tournament. Tremendous effort and well appreciated. A future kickstarter for their move to a larger location is in the works.

Full Throttle - This is the real deal . The game is a winner. Most exciting new game at show. Without even knowing any rules, anyone can walk up to this game and enjoy the layout and music.

I can't say that the machines ran flawlessly, but the issues were few and minor IMO. Slingshots not adjusted properly. Center ramp shot being possibly affected by spinning disc (ball jumping) in front of the entrance.

I'd be interested to hear if they had any issues that require manufacturing to be delayed or adjustments to be made.

P3 - first time i got to play this and am generally impressed, especially in-game mechanics like ball feeds from under playfield kickers and the multiball ball-lock mechanism. The ball is back on the flipper in a hurry (for the Lexy setup). Gerry said in his seminar that add-on modules / games should be around 1.5k. Could be a real game changer for the budget if quality games are available for that price.

Feedback : The playfield graphics looked a little washed out when trying to get down to a low angle. The more upright you stood , the better it looked. Needs a little more "pop" (possibly shaker effect) when u hit an onscreen target. Martian "splats" from RFM come to mind. Maybe a burp for the beer mode. Beer drinking mode is the greatest. No flipper hold multiball rocks. Lights out multiball is awesome too. The ability to change the lighting and artwork of the playfield on the fly to compliment the mode, even if there isn't an onscreen target to go for, is a monumental design tool.

Great show that needs to continue. As a community, i hope we have a chance to support this, should it be needed. Many thanks

Ed Z

#17 8 years ago

Hey...has anybody heard from Gabe or Derek since the show? Are they...you know...um...*alive*???

#18 8 years ago

I'll bet they will be sleeping for the next 3 days

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll never forget finally getting to meet one of my heroes, Lloyd (and accidentally punking Jared in his seminar)

You should have seen that from the front, looking back.

LTG : )

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

LOL nice !

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

You should have seen that from the front, looking back.

The look on his face must have been classic. I had no idea he was going to ask such a moronic question. Kudos to Jared for being such a trooper!

#22 8 years ago

Um...I didn't say anthing about 10 piece chicken nuggets. That was darkknight. But I'm happy to take the credit.

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Um...I didn't say anthing about 10 piece chicken nuggets. That was darkknight. But I'm happy to take the credit.

yeah, i think i quoted from inside another quote, i guess then it takes the name of the op?

i thumbed him up anyway. : P

i love me some burger king !

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chicoman:

The timing of the event could have been better. You schedule it on one of the busiest vacation weeks for people who live in the Northeast could be the reason the attendance was poor. I was unable to attend due to too many co-workers being out on vacation during said week.
    I know the Allentown show is in early May but having Pintastic sometime in early June would be better timing IMHO or possibly after Labor Day weekend....but I think the first weekend in June would be the best for the Northeast.

This is what we are thinking

#25 8 years ago

This week is the largest flea in the state of Mass in Brimfield one town over, maybe a week later to piggy back on that?

#26 8 years ago

i have been to allentown and york. This show was much better. I donated a bunch of games for free play and the guys unloaded for me - and then when i picked them up saturday night the same guy helped me get them back in my trailer, i was scared to leave my games there - but everything was fine - rocky went about 100 games before the middle post stopped working and it was done. then a friend put a rubber to keep it from going there so it was played like crazy. i just wish people could have heard the sound.

i feel i did my part to help and i hope others who didn't this year and loved the show will due there part next year so the show continues on. hats off to the guys who set it up. i had planned to dropped the games off and leave, and then pick them up sat night, but after walking around to say hi i ended up staying a few hours. i would have even stayed longer, but just too busy right now.

Thanks Ed

#27 8 years ago

From a long time veteran in the hobby, I can't say enough good things about the show. Both Gabe and Derek are personable, easy to talk to GOOD GUYS, which made the whole experience even more pleasant- I'm so glad I know these guys!

And not to knock Allentown, because I love Pinfest, it's a tradition, but I loved this show even more and would love/welcome this as a new tradition.

With that said, I can't even begin to imagine the expense and dedication needed that was put into this show. Extremely impressive and just goes to show you how dedicated and passionate they are for the silverball.

My hat is off to the people of the Sanctum, who loaded 27 games!- everything they owned! to bring to the show and run a smooth tournament. Huge undertaking and back breaking work. They were dedicated and did a fantastic job.
    Also my hat is off to everyone that brought a game or games to freeplay.

There was a lot to see and do at this show, the location was absolutely perfect, comfortable lodging, easy places to eat at. The after party was excellent, and many people just friendly having a good time, where everyone seemed to know everyone.

The flea market needs more people to come out, but this was okay! It will grow. There were several other aspects of the show that more than made up for it.

I'm really hoping the show is continued. The memories you make at a show like this are precious and I can't thank everyone involved enough.

Best, James

#28 8 years ago

Glad to help out Ed. I did a lot of gratis work there this past weekend (about 6 pins) and met a lot of great folks keeping the pins up and running.

Dave (Doc)

Quoted from edcianci:

then a friend put a rubber to keep it from going there so it was played like crazy. .
    Thanks Ed

#29 8 years ago

I loved the carnival rides, face painter and clown - next year everyone should bring their kids.

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

I loved the carnival rides, face painter and clown - next year everyone should bring their kids.

I agree!
    If it's held in the same place, I've already convinced The Mrs. to make this a weekend vacation next year with our little one.

#31 8 years ago

Drove through Brimfield...not open yet, but a few small stands. I counted in one stop of like 50 tents 14 coin op pieces,
    6 pinball stuff. A good idea for timing.

If Jared sees this post the Lobster video...hysterical...

Also,not seen but by 3 of us,
    We're 3 old men having a water
    Fight with the pop the balloon water
    Guns!

The kids were having a blast everywhere!

Nothing like feeling like a kid again!

I think a new standard has been set,
    and hopefully many more pinsiders
    will come next year with families.

#32 8 years ago

I couldn't make it .... hmmmmpff

pouting_kid.jpgpouting_kid.jpg

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Glad to help out Ed. I did a lot of gratis work there this past weekend (about 6 pins) and met a lot of great folks keeping the pins up and running.
    Dave (Doc)

Dave you were amazing and anchored the free play room. Between you, Daren, Ivan and Eric we had 4 skilled techs on the floor most of the show and it showed for sure. This is what I invitioned from the begining and it worked out perfect!

#34 8 years ago

I had the best time watching Maggie the Clown on her enormous stilts, standing well back from a young fellow watching someone play over their shoulder. She'd reach out with this really long feather thing and tickle him behind the ear. He'd reach to swat it away like it was a fly and she'd whip that thing back behind the stilt and stare innocently off into space. It probably took a good 8-10 tickles before he caught on to what was happening. Hilarious! She was careful not to disturb those playing too, so hats off to her for really adding some color and humor to the show!

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I couldn't make it .... hmmmmpff

Interesting... I drove from your exact location (Manchester NH) to the show, really was worth the hour fifteen ride, it was a great show!

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from Toyguy:

I had the best time watching Maggie the Clown on her enormous stilts, standing well back from a young fellow watching someone play over their shoulder. She'd reach out with this really long feather thing and tickle him behind the ear. He'd reach to swat it away like it was a fly and she'd whip that thing back behind the stilt and stare innocently off into space. It probably took a good 8-10 tickles before he caught on to what was happening. Hilarious! She was careful not to disturb those playing too, so hats off to her for really adding some color and humor to the show!

She was awesome for sure. She will be back!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#37 8 years ago

I have gone to PAX East since 2012 (a game expo in Boston). I have gone to Comic-CON in NYC twice, Boston once, and NH one once (it's too small though). I can tell you one thing though about every convention though. You will remember the first one you went to the most and especially how you could enjoy the show. When you go to a Comic-Con or any popular convention, you feel like your a body going through a sausage casing. When you go to PAX East you wait in line often for 2 hours to play a game due next Spring. Enjoy waiting to play "Full Throttle" for 5-10min, cheap tickets, a front seat at a panel, not being packed in, or finding a parking space that is free.

This I hope is one of many Pintastic events. I'm hoping next year Marco comes, I know Bowen Kerins was doing one of his math Summer camps so he couldn't make it, PAPA comes, they don't give the kids a console to play on (seriously screw video games at any convention because they quickly become the show). I'm pretty sure people in Chicago remember when their convention was like ours back in the day.

I was the guy with a HD camcorder at some panels and tripod. You may have asked what it was and what I was doing. Currently I'm making a NE Pinball documentary but this thread isn't for that and people in the league have heard about it. Without going into too much detail it's a camcorder, preferably an HD lightweight one, and it's on a mic stand with camcorder adapter. It's about $50 altogether and the video comes out like a PAPA tutorial. It's great because it's cheap and not a big erector set. I'll post the video's later here.

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

She was awsome for sure. She will be back!

That is good news. Sounds like Pintastic will be back too !

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Pintastic was always billed as a family fun event. When you or your family have had enough of pinball than go enjoy the tons of other stuff we offer all in one venue!

#40 8 years ago

Such a great show! Looking forward to next year!!!

#41 8 years ago

First, a word about me....This is the first time that I have touched the computer since the event. As you all plainly witnessed, I have a severe back injury. I was in so much pain during the show, I can't even properly explain it. I haven't told many people about this, but I felt the need too since so many have asked if I am okay. This injury has changed my whole life for the much worse. It's how I'll be for the rest of my life or at least that's what the surgeons say. I have been laid up in bed since getting home from the show and completely exhausted. I don't talk too much about myself personally and shy away from the spotlight and always put the focus on the team. That comes from all the sports I've played and the team mentality that comes with it. No matter how great I was or things I did, we won because of the "TEAM". Were successful cause of the "TEAM". Everything to me is always a "TEAM" effort. Pintastic is no different.

All that said...I have to thank the entire team. My word, I love you all. You have no idea what you all mean to me. I never had to lift a machine or move hardly anything. Certainly nothing heavy, thanks to the team. You guys loaded, set up, broke down and redid all my machines for me. I never touched a single one. For that, I truly thank you. It's all the walking that did me in. So that's why you all saw me the way I was and I just wanted to let you all know that.

Thank you to everyone who made this event possible. Gabe and I were a small part of much bigger machine. All of you really stepped in and made this event happen. I couldn't even begin to name you all, but you know who you are and how I feel. Thank you with all my heart for sacrificing your time, strength and energy to help us out and make Pntastic the success that it was. YOU are the reason the event was a success, not I or Gabe. Each and every one of you are to be thanked. That's why Pintastic is YOUR show. YOU made is a success! Thank you so very much everyone.

No worries, there will be a Pintastic 2016. We did great with the attendance. Had just over 1,800 people attend. That's great, it's just that we expected more to cover the show expenses. Without getting into details, Gabe and I will be fine. We do not want anyone to donate anything in a PayPal type account. God, you guys are the BEST! I'm truly humbled and brought to tears as I write this thinking about your kindness and generosity. You all are amazing! You're our brothers and sisters and we love you and appreciate you all more than you'll ever know. So sincerely, Thank you everyone.

I will have more to say soon. Including show details for 2016. We will be having a meeting next month with our core group of helpers and we're going to discuss all things Pintastic. We're dedicated to making 2016 an even better show than this year. And I don't care how much it costs, we are going to have the kids rides next year along with the after party. That ROCKED! = )

Thank you everyone and have a great night!

#42 8 years ago

Jesus, Derek...and the last time I saw you, you were just concerned about something on your nose.

Feel better, brother. I'm going to invoke the Pinside cliche and say I really wish I was closer so I could help you out. Chill out for a while and heal. I hope to see you again soon!

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

First, a word about me....This is the first time that I have touched the computer since the event. As you all plainly witnessed, I have a severe back injury. I was in so much pain during the show, I can't even properly explain it. I haven't told many people about this, but I felt the need too since so many have asked if I am okay. This injury has changed my whole life for the much worse. It's how I'll be for the rest of my life or at least that's what the surgeons say. I have been laid up in bed since getting home from the show and completely exhausted. I don't talk too much about myself personally and shy away from the spotlight and always put the focus on the team. That comes from all the sports I've played and the team mentality that comes with it. No matter how great I was or things I did, we won because of the "TEAM". Were successful cause of the "TEAM". Everything to me is always a "TEAM" effort. Pintastic is no different.
    All that said...I have to thank the entire team. My word, I love you all. You have no idea what you all mean to me. I never had to lift a machine or move hardly anything. Certainly nothing heavy, thanks to the team. You guys loaded, set up, broke down and redid all my machines for me. I never touched a single one. For that, I truly thank you. It's all the walking that did me in. So that's why you all saw me the way I was and I just wanted to let you all know that.
    Thank you to everyone who made this event possible. Gabe and I were a small part of much bigger machine. All of you really stepped in and made this event happen. I couldn't even begin to name you all, but you know who you are and how I feel. Thank you with all my heart for sacrificing your time, strength and energy to help us out and make Pntastic the success that it was. YOU are the reason the event was a success, not I or Gabe. Each and every one of you are to be thanked. That's why Pintastic is YOUR show. YOU made is a success! Thank you so very much everyone.
    No worries, there will be a Pintastic 2016. We did great with the attendance. Had just over 1,800 people attend. That's great, it's just that we expected more to cover the show expenses. Without getting into details, Gabe and I will be fine. We do not want anyone to donate anything in a PayPal type account. God, you guys are the BEST! I'm truly humbled and brought to tears as I write this thinking about your kindness and generosity. You all are amazing! You're our brothers and sisters and we love you and appreciate you all more than you'll ever know. So sincerely, Thank you everyone.
    I will have more to say soon. Including show details for 2016. We will be having a meeting next month with our core group of helpers and we're going to discuss all things Pintastic. We're dedicated to making 2016 an even better show than this year. And I don't care how much it costs, we are going to have the kids rides next year along with the after party. That ROCKED! = )
    Thank you everyone and have a great night!

I will be bringing a new member of the Family to that one by then!!!! 2 weeks man 2 weeks! I have some cool ideas too and would love to help plan.

#44 8 years ago

Derek, bro, I had a freaking pharmacy of pain meds with me.....I didnt know it was that bad.

All of us, and I may speak for others, are behind you and Gabe, and are here to help.

Just ask.

I wish to also extend our thanks to your families....They put up with alot, and we're there by your side.
    Special thanks to your wife, Andrea....an Angel with a heart of gold!

I will be there next year and help more..I'll even give you more back rubs....

God bless you and everyone....this was truly a reset for me and my health
    I can't begin to share how much meeting everyone meant.

#45 8 years ago

I hope you are feeling better soon Derek. Please let people know if you need anything.

#46 8 years ago

I was just looking at the 2016 schedule of pinball shows on pinball news and it looks like there are 2 shows on the weekend of June 10th.

We want to move Pintastic into June away from the 4th of July. I was thinking June 17th 18th and 19th or the week after thoughts? We want to do it when school is out for the kids.

#47 8 years ago

Our school doesn't get out until the following week. And if we get walloped by snowstorms again, it'll definitely be a while before we're out of school.

Gabe...I don't understand why people are complaining about it being a heavy vacation week. You had this thing planned 10 months ago. People couldn't work around it? Hell, I planned a trip to Block Island before coming up to the show...I worked it INTO a short vacation, rather than working a vacation around it.

#48 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Our school doesn't get out until the following week. And if we get walloped by snowstorms again, it'll definitely be a while before we're out of school.
    Gabe...I don't understand why people are complaining about it being a heavy vacation week. You had this thing planned 10 months ago. People couldn't work around it? Hell, I planned a trip to Block Island before coming up to the show...I worked it INTO a short vacation, rather than working a vacation around it.

Your school does not get out till when?

#49 8 years ago

June 23rd. Three snow days built in, but we've been using them (as you know up in MA!!!). It's a late end of the school year this year because Labor Day is late this September so the school year starts later.

#50 8 years ago

Derek, you know we will do anything we can to help you. Take care of yourself, and please don't hesitate to ask for help, financial or otherwise. We'd be honored to chip in.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/and-now-a-few-words-about-pintastic-ne-2015/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.