(Topic ID: 32329)

Anchorman Pinball machine

By Hawkeyepin

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Anchorman_-_Jump.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpeters82.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I watched it again recently. It was the first time I had seen it since the theater. To be honest, I remembered it being funnier.

I think it all depends on who you watch it with. I hated it the first time, but I gave it another shot and watch it with some friends. Now, I can't understand what I didn't like about it the first time.

Having said that, I'm just not sure it would make that great of a pinball machine. I just don't know if the theme screams pinball.

#39 11 years ago

Not overly impressed with an Office Space theme either, but at least you could have a copier bash toy with various insults each time you hit it.

Again, love the movie, but not the right feel for pinball.

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I used to be an avid golfer until I injured my hip about five years ago. I still play every once in a while, but not like I used to.

Wwwwhhhhhhhssssss....

That's the sound of that going over your head.

PS: "It's down there somewhere let me take another look."

#49 11 years ago

I hope that doesn't come across as mean. It was just meant to be funny. Anyway, just google one of the quotes and then watch the movie. You only need to watch 5 minutes to hear the context of both quotes. Funny stuff.

#51 11 years ago

I think it was in response to you saying that if any cult movie should be made into it should be Office Space. That was his way of disagreeing with you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpeters82.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anchorman-pinball-machine?tu=lpeters82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.