7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by adaman25
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Great place!

My wife and I were in Davenport while on a driving vacation, and we stopped in at the Analog Arcade bar in downtown Davenport IA. We stopped in on a Wednesday night to see the location and it's really good. A large old bank building has been turned into a first class barcade. We found a spacious and open interior with a nice looking and well stocked centrally located bar. Nice and comfy and dark (photos on website are more well lit), it reminded me of the arcades of my youth. There were about 18 pins in three groups, plus a very large and diverse selection of videos and other arcade pieces. All games we played were in great shape mechanically and cosmetically. The pins tended to be 1990s and later, no EMs or first generation SS. Bartenders are friendly and the drinks were very tasty (My wife had a Stella Artois, I had a Hendrick's Gin and tonic). There are tables (made from bowling alleys) and chairs for taking a break, and though they don't serve food you can order it delivered. We were not able to check out the Board Room, a separate room you can rent out. There was not a big crowd, but it was Wednesday, and the other people there were having a fun time too.

You can have a drink in the vault! Well worth a visit, and even a drive!

http://www.analogarcadebar.com/home

Don C.

#2 7 years ago

I will second these comments. I have to travel to the quad cities every so often for work and I always make sure I stay near the barcade. Games are well maintained. I usually see a tech working on something while in there and he'll jump in to fix something if there is an issue. Great place!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/analog-arcade-bar-in-davenport-ia-recent-visit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.