Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by WolfManCat
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roffels.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago

Man, I can tell you it's bummed me out when the businesses have treated me like I'm a liar. I once told them I turned off a game because it wasn't working, and they accused me of being the one who turned it on. Like, why would I do that? I don't feel like wasting my money on a broken game.

A different time, I was having my best game ever on Attack From Mars. It was 30 minutes from closing time, and the security guy told me "last game of the night" - I was still playing that credit 15 minutes later, had a 17 billion score, and he accused me of starting a new game and lying about it. It was such a bummer being accused of being a liar. I stopped going because who needs that when you're looking to have fun?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roffels.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/an-unlikely-story?tu=roffels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.