Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jbovenzi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-7 (resized).jpeg
    #2 4 years ago

Thank you for posting. Great article.

LTG : )

#3 4 years ago

This was an awesome look through. I have an AFMr (that I love) and would happily buy another CGC machine if I had the funds.

#4 4 years ago

Terrible subject line.

#5 4 years ago

Thanks for posting.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Terrible subject line.

#7 4 years ago

Yeah, roll your eyes at the guy, don't try to figure out why he said that.

But, yes, a better approach for him might have been to suggest an improvement.

How about: "An interesting article: Inside Chicago Gaming"

Thanks for posting the link, though! As one of the few who would click on such a vague subject, I was treated to a photo-heavy trip through CGC's entire process, and it was cool seeing all the cabinet making going on alongside. I don't generally keep up with PinballNews.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

"An interesting article: Inside Chicago Gaming"

I did not feel the need as I posted in the Chicago Gaming thread if I had posted in the "all" thread your point would be valid

#9 4 years ago

Thanks for posting. It looks like Churchill/Chicago Gaming really put together quality games. Glad to see such care and detail going into their machines.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

I did not feel the need as I posted in the Chicago Gaming thread if I had posted in the "all" thread your point would be valid

I get your thought process, but most people probably start browsing from the main page, so they're seeing a feed of all forum posts sorted by date/time. In that context, a bit more detail in the subject line is helpful.

#11 4 years ago

That was a really cool article. Thanks for posting.
    I bet that crew of workers would make a pf swap look easy..

#12 4 years ago

Thanks for posting. Rather impressive old school company building great products.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

Oh, it's valid.

Quoted from fosaisu:

I get your thought process, but most people probably start browsing from the main page, so they're seeing a feed of all forum posts sorted by date/time. In that context, a bit more detail in the subject line is helpful.

This. Seriously, I doubt that 99% of Pinsiders have ever gone to the Chicago Gaming sub-forum (not "thread") to browse.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Oh, it's valid.

images-7 (resized).jpegimages-7 (resized).jpeg
    #15 4 years ago

I Sucker-clicked on the thread and was very interested in the article! Good stuff!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/an-interesting-article and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.