Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 days ago by MarkG
  • Topic is favorited by 81 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

coin mech (resized).jpg
    IMG_1233 (resized).JPG
    2020-06-09 08.52.41.jpg
    20200606_175545 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zaphod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 3 years ago

Does a 2 megapixel cam with good lighting provide a sufficient image ?

2 weeks later
    #36 3 years ago

Mark - thank you hosting these and all coaches/participants for their involvement . As an observer it was all I expected. Great conversation, approaches and the live use of the schematics help me feel a little more comfortable with what I have self-taught. I will need to be an 'owner' in the near as I bring back the nine EM's that have been dormant for nearly two years during renovation. Working thru start-up issues one at a time. When I get the jumpers out is when questions arise.

Folk from all US time zones inc Maui HI and Australia -- so hard to have a time that fits us all -- thought the participation level was pretty good - it was suggested that as a wicked nice day had developed here that spring yard work might be a good use of the day but come-on , live pinball clinic beats fresh air anytime!

I had connection issues for the first half that did settle down mostly -still adjusting to covid-peak-time variations - will hard wire for the next, want those nugget's of wisdom to be clear. I hope to be a part of any clinics you get together.

Cheers

Tom

1 week later
    #43 3 years ago
    Quoted from MarkG:

It's interesting to me that some have expressed interest in attending more than one clinic.

But like you said at FWPB - it's like Car Talk for pinball and the faithful listened to those pearls of wisdom long after they were gone. Or was it just me 'cuz changing the old FM dial was too much of a challenge?

8 months later
    #123 3 years ago

Add my thanks to Mark and all for making these happen . Greatly appreciate the incredible amount of time everyone gives. With the help of the group brain, my Space Mission is now at 100% . To avoid additional cringe and gasping I will not reveal the common-but-not-proper 'temporary' solution for the weak spring on the mini-stepper as I find it unavailable so far -- thus off to the 'parts needed' thread for a 10-324-1.

Hope to be a part of the next one. Interactive EM sessions -- such a blast!

Cheers

Tom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zaphod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/an-em-pinball-online-repair-clinic?tu=zaphod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.