Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 days ago by MarkG
  • Topic is favorited by 81 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

coin mech (resized).jpg
    IMG_1233 (resized).JPG
    2020-06-09 08.52.41.jpg
    20200606_175545 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dono.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aper-caper:

Hi MarkG,
    I'd be very interested in participating in a future session as an Owner with a specific problem.
    I've got a 1976 Gottlieb Surf Champ with a challenging scoring problem. I'm a relative newbie, but I've had some significant expert help and we've not been able to resolve the issue, so I'd really appreciate working with your team of experts.
    The specific issue concerns the machine scoring excess points (e.g. 600 pts or 700 pts) on 500 point targets (all players). The issue happens around 50% of the time a 500 pt. target is hit (e.g. repeating a target might generate 600, 600, 500, 700, 500, 500, etc.).
    We've been studying the schematic, checking the relevant relays, jumping some circuits, etc. to no avail.
    I've got Jit.si capability, the machine in an open, well lit space, with all necessary tools and testing equipment present.
    Please keep me posted for any future sessions that you think I'd be a good candidate for. Thanks!

do you have an existing thread for your issue?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dono.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/an-em-pinball-online-repair-clinic?tu=dono and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.