Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 48 days ago by MarkG
  • Topic is favorited by 81 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

coin mech (resized).jpg
    IMG_1233 (resized).JPG
    2020-06-09 08.52.41.jpg
    20200606_175545 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 3 years ago

Just signed up as well. Thanks for doing this!

1 week later
    #53 3 years ago

Just wanted to say THANK YOU again to all of you for helping me out with my Prospector. I wish I knew for sure what the fix was, but I "think" it was that dirty stepper unit wiper. It seemed to get stuck mid rotation. Cleaned it, then it worked.
    Anyhow it was great meeting you all and I look forward to learning more at these.

#54 3 years ago

Been workin like a champ since this clinic, however I'm not sure why I can't get my lock down bar back on. Maybe the humidity swings in my garage caused the cheap particle board cab to swell? Or wondering if there is crud in my side rails causing the glass to not slide all the way up? Is it supposed to be hanging out a half inch like it is?
    I'll figure it out tonight. This I can handle lol. Score motors, switch stacks, stepper units and schematics I'm gonna keep tuning in to learn from you pros. Thanks again guys.

20200606_175545 (resized).jpg20200606_175545 (resized).jpg
    #57 3 years ago
    Quoted from cantbfrank:

If the glass is not all the way, up it will prevent the lockdown bar from going in. Be careful not to force the glass too much.
    Gentleman thanks for the clinic Friday. It was really great.

This is exactly what I was looking for thank you sir.

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

You can see in Gryszzz 's photo the glass is up far enough to expose the receiver. Here is a Bally from the same era.
    [quoted image]

Hey thanks Rick for posting that pic. I cleaned the channels and that's still as far up as the glass goes. Not too big of a deal, as the machine works now, and that was a bigger issue than the lock bar.
    But thanks anyway bud!

#61 3 years ago

Thanks Rick man I'd give my 3rd left nut to party in Austin again...my favourite city in the US.
    I'll be back lol.

#62 3 years ago

Thanks again for inviting me to your league that day my guy. I had such a great time man.

1 week later
    #64 3 years ago

Anxious for the next clinic. My Prospector is working, but now keeps adding players after a drain. So I have to play 4 players every game. Not the worst problem to have I reckon...

1 week later
    #71 3 years ago

Sorry I missed this last one, was in Pigeon Forge for my girls dance Nationals. Hopefully I can make the next one cause playing 20 balls in a row is making me not wanna play too much.
    But I concur with all you guys above; Mark, Steve?, Nic and the other coaches are fantastic! Great help.

1 week later
    #77 3 years ago

Dammit. I'll be on vacation. Next time for sure.
    You guys are GRRREAT!

4 weeks later
    #86 3 years ago

I finally moved my Prospector out of the moist, humid garage to inside. I let it get acclimated for over a week before turning on.
    Last night I played it and voila, no more playing all 4 players after starting a 1 player game. Worked like a champ all night.
    Then tonight...dammit...back to the above.
    Scratching my head on this on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/an-em-pinball-online-repair-clinic?tu=Gryszzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.