(Topic ID: 8016)

Is There An EM Community?

By ryanleblanc

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I notice that pinside is largely centred on SS and DMD pinball. So my question is, "Is there any community like pinside for EM machines?"

Just out of curiosity. Any suggestions?

#2 12 years ago

there are a few of us EM heads around here, Robin is working on putting EM in the collection pool.

Theres a EM yahoo group but i like this community better
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

#3 12 years ago

Yeah!...can't wait to get my Centigrade 37 in there!

#4 12 years ago

We walk among you and in the shadows

#5 12 years ago

I don't have any EM pins, but I do have a rifle game that is EM. It's just enough for me to consider myself apart of the EM community.

#6 12 years ago

Okay, so no real community website that's of a grand scale like pinside, but pinside is expanding to EM in the near future. That's good to hear, I can't wait. Pinside just keeps getting better and better.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Theres a EM yahoo group but i like this community better
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

+1

When I had EM's, this was the place I went to for tech issues.

#8 12 years ago

any old timers have any EM's NIB ??

#9 12 years ago

I have one, would like a c37, el dorado or abracadabra as well.

#10 12 years ago

I had 2 EM's before I sold them,Grew up playing them.The 60's wedge heads with the small flippers will help improve your flipper and nudging skills if you play them a lot!

#11 12 years ago

Theres a few of us lurking around......

#12 12 years ago

There most certainly are! Exclusion of the EM listings is the only thing stopping a number of my friends from being here on PinSide!
    C'mon, Robin! You know I can help you with this!

#13 12 years ago

Just to clear this up, because I get the feeling many people didn't understand the question.

I wasn't asking if there is an EM community as in, "Are there people who like EM machines?".

What I actually meant was, "Is there a website that's like pinside but is devoted to EM machines?"

#14 12 years ago

There most certainly are! Exclusion of the EM listings is the only thing stopping a number of my friends from being here on PinSide!
    C'mon, Robin! You know I can help you with this!

The update is almost finished! Mind you, it's just not EM machines being added to the Pinside, but also a lot of other changes and additions to the site, a redesign and a new web- and database server to run it all on. Stay tuned!

#15 12 years ago

Robin filled me in with some of the changes during my visit. They are pretty neat, innovative and I imagine took a lot of work. But I promised not to divulge any details beforehand. Sorry for the tease.

#16 12 years ago

There's a EM pinball group on yahoo groups.

#17 12 years ago

Robin! Wow! Excellent work, dude!
    I'm happy with what I'm seeing here now for EM support. I've told the world on FacePlant, hopefully some of my EM friends will check in and sign up now!
    I'll bet a proper EM community starts up here on Pinside now!

#18 12 years ago

Robin, Pinside just gets more and more amazing, you are incredible!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/an-em-community and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.