• Latest reply 11 years ago by darkfaith
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130314_104817.jpg
#1 11 years ago

The game Batman Forever, you know the one with the steep ass left ramp everyone bitches about, yea that one...after not playing the game for a month or so becuz of the frustration that i have endured becuz of said left ramp i was on the verge of selling the game...i decide to play a few games before i set off to work. I start the first game with 6 players with the sole purpose of practicing that damn left ramp. After a LONGGGGGGG 18 balls later i decide Hey lets play a real game...The game starts out slow with almost an immediate drain after completing only one mode, the frustration is returning already, I find myself turning on my JP during the Bonus scoring. The 2nd ball launches, Im in the Fing zone, i complete ALL modes left besides the batsignals, including 2 multiball trips, in which one was a 4 ball (still dont know how im activating a 4 ball, happens once in a blue moon). 3rd ball gets ready for launch...and theres my skill shot choice, do i activate the mode or do i got for the Mr. E award, F it, Mr. E it is and its the good one 20x bonus multiplier. Ball starts out a little sketchy almost draining in the left out lane over and over. i finally make the last Bat signal shot which was the middle ramp from the upper right flipper. Hurry up mode starts at the right loop, balls coming to the right flipper, pass it to the left first shot BOOOM hurry up complete and had enough on it to make it around the loop to start FOREVER MODE!!! Now that is not the Feat, not even close, ive made it to forever mode plenty of time before but i have NEVER i say again Never gotten the super jackpot by loading the moving batcannon via the left ramp and then shooting the mini ramp. I had actually never even came close, never even loaded the batcannon for an attempt at a shot...So the game ensues, im yelling at the machine the machine is yelling back get a shot up the left ramp, no good batcannon not in position, make another one...just out of position, with 10 seconds left on the ball saver i crasdle a ball on the right flipper knowing a shot up the left ramp with any momentum has to be very very precise, the other 3 balls drain i take my time...waiting for the perfect moment to shoot the ramp. Shot and loaded, now im really cheering, dogs are going crazy around my feet not leaving me alone. my hands are shaking i let the cannon go past the first time, it come back towards the middle ramp. i pulled the trigger without even thinking...HOLLLLLYYYYY SHIT I FINALLY BEAT YOU YOU FUCKING GAME, i exclaimed in triumph..dogs retreating out of the room assuming the are the ones getting yelled at lol...game reset finished 2 more modes before final drain and scored a whopping 7.5bil in which 20x bonus got me 1.4bil

i guess the intent of the story to all who have that one game they stop playing for some reason or another, is never give up & never surrender...give it a couple more chances...needless to say that one game swayed me almost immediately from the thought of selling, cant wait to get back home a play a few more

20130314_104817.jpg20130314_104817.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Wow' great story, loved it. I'd like to someday own all 3 batman games..I got the DE batman, just waiting on the other 2

#3 11 years ago

Ive played the new one but have yet to play the first one by DE is it any good?

#4 11 years ago

Its a one shot pin and it is fun, but it is not good for a small collection. I got mine in a sweet deal, and I couldn't have been happier about getting batman in the lot

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 259.00
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/an-amazing-featfor-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.