• Latest reply 9 years ago by tjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8902.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I am designing a pinball from a 1974 EM game called Amigo. The flippers I purchased had SFL19/400 30/750 coils in them. They were not powerful enough to propel the pinball through the spinner on the left side of the playfield up through the rollover wire to the top of the playfield. Marco's recommended FL 11629 (blue) coils. Plenty powerful, I am concerned that it is too fast for the playfield as at times it jumps up two or three inches when it hits a post every once in a while. So my question is, what coil should I have in this design so I don't damage components and break the glass. Thanks in advance.IMG_8902.JPGIMG_8902.JPG

#3 9 years ago

I appreciate you help. Thanks

#4 9 years ago

Fantastic effort, like your work.

#5 9 years ago

Thanks Chrisbee. I will be using Baltic plywood for the finished playfield with all the graphics, but for now, we need to get everything programed. We are using the old scoring reels which are a lot of fun to operate and let you know when you score. The ball trough is over 40 years old and work fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amigo-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.