By maddog14

3 years ago

Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Kerry_Richard
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg
DSC_0137.JPG

#1 3 years ago

I changed most of the leds with color leds. On some yellow and orange I went with Ablaze3. On the big demon battle I went with Ablaze4 orange.

Looks really cool. My wife's fancy Nikon is too smart for me to adjust it to take proper low light pics to really show how good it looks.

DSC_0137.JPG
#2 3 years ago

Nice! Can't wait to get mine. Looks like it badly will need flipper lighting and maybe a spotlight or two

#3 3 years ago

Sweet! I started putting colored 555s in the inserts on mine too, but I ran out of some of the colors I need. I'm looking forward to finishing the job as it really makes a HUGE difference with this game. The inserts aren't colored plastic like most inserts, so they look a little washed out with a white lamp. The upside is that they look even better than regular inserts with the colored lamps!

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Nice! Can't wait to get mine. Looks like it badly will need flipper lighting and maybe a spotlight or two

I found the same LED strips that are included in the game and they are not expensive. I am going to add a strip to the back of the cabinet facing down to add color changing GI to the darker back of the playfield. I'll post my results when I get around to this.

#5 3 years ago

#6 3 years ago

That looks great! Maybe if you wrote a "color map" Terry or Cointaker could make a kit.

#7 3 years ago

Yes the change once I replaced the insert lighting was huge. I also added a couple of green spots to the helevator. Very cool. looks and plays great!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Yes the change once I replaced the insert lighting was huge. I also added a couple of green spots to the helevator. Very cool. looks and plays great!

A lighted hellavator would be awesome!!!

#9 3 years ago

Not hijacking the op's thread. Just sharing.
Added a couple skulls, ghost, coffin. Also added two green spots and one extra blue spot behind the stairs.

IMG_0011.jpg IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0015.JPG
#10 3 years ago

oh and all translucent rubbers now and green super bands. I like them very much.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

oh and all translucent rubbers now and green super bands. I like them very much.

I just put on the green superbands myself. It was a game changer. Worth about 30 million extra so far.

#12 3 years ago

Is it intentionally supposed to be a dark game? There seems to be hardly any GI.

Rob

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

That looks great! Maybe if you wrote a "color map" Terry or Cointaker could make a kit.

We bought one of these games from you guys and will be making a template for it with the extra lighting we put in, but of course the guys who din't buy it can always do it as well

#14 3 years ago

It's really not that dark but, it no ac/dc either.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

It's really not that dark but, it no ac/dc either.

what was bens quote in another thread....."Stern pins are designed to be seen from orbit." Rofl! Love it

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Well the flash is being blocked by something in the original picture unless they designed the right side to be completely in the dark

3 months later
#17 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Not hijacking the op's thread. Just sharing.
Added a couple skulls, ghost, coffin. Also added two green spots and one extra blue spot behind

I really like what coasterguy did here. I'm hoping to brighten it up when I get mine.

#18 3 years ago

I'm really liking the extra color and spots. I'm stoked to get mine in several months.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 2.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 6.95
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 27.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 1,172 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside