View topic image gallery

image-28.jpeg
20141011_222900.jpg
20141011_222813.jpg
20141011_222835.jpg
20141011_221419.jpg
001 Spooky Pinball AMH.jpg
#1 9 years ago

After seeing Metallink decide to bring a BBB to the free play area I will also join in the fun and bring a America Most Haunted pinball machine to Expo for people to play in the free play area. I was going to bring another high quality rare pin. This pin is for sale and the other pin I would not want to sell after just getting it restored. I sometimes do not trust myself and if I had Voltan at the show and a great offer came in I often can not trust myself as cash is king often and I might have let it go, so the best way is to not take it and keep it home. Just wanted to put the info out in advance as if anyone wanted to see the game and was on the fence on attending come on out. It also doesnt hurt to advertise it for sale early here so the new owner can bring the cash. Mike P should be very happy as his show is getting some great pin and incredible turnout for the 30th anniversary.

001 Spooky Pinball AMH.jpg001 Spooky Pinball AMH.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Thanks Buddy! I'll finally get to play this awesome game!

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

Thanks Buddy! I'll finally get to play this awesome game!

You are welcome. Look forward to meeting you again hopefully I can bring some great pins to your show.

#4 9 years ago

Very cool, I've not played one of those yet. Thanks for bringing!

#5 9 years ago

I would have loved to see Voltan, but I don't blame you for not bringing it at all. Everyone who brings games is great, whatever you bring.

It will be very cool to see AMH out with other games, and not the custom games section like last year (will it be there too again?). More "in the wild". Thanks for bringing it! I won't make it out until Friday night, but getting stoked for Expo.

#6 9 years ago

Here is a few more pictures. I discounted it from list price as it has been in Mr Gattis Pizza but the theme scared the little kids so the pin was moved to the cinema where I have never had a complaint about how scary it is and I have Freddie K. in the cinema the entire time. Only issue was the power supply at first was not strong enough to keep machine running 12 plus hours a day so an increased amp was sent and its been fine since. It must remain in the free play area Thur and Fri. It can be sold early Saturday.

It your chance to own a piece of pinball history, who wants number 1 and less than new price. I can take PayPal to hold machine and the rest in cash.

Thanks for looking, hope to see many of you all later this week.

Buddy

20141011_221419.jpg20141011_221419.jpg 20141011_222835.jpg20141011_222835.jpg 20141011_222813.jpg20141011_222813.jpg 20141011_222900.jpg20141011_222900.jpg image-28.jpegimage-28.jpeg
#7 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Very cool, I've not played one of those yet. Thanks for bringing!

I look forward to playing BBB again. Its been over a year since I last played one. Thanks for bringing such an expensive pin that most of us never see.

#8 9 years ago

Gosh, wish I could go. I would love to play this game. I'd be interested in getting one but would want to play first.

#9 9 years ago

AMH is amazing! I played two production versions and want to play it more! So fun - great callouts (hope we can hear them - or does it have a headphone jack?), fun modes, and it feels super solid. The lighting is pretty neat too and I just really want to get more games in on it.

Now who's gonna route one in NorCal?

#10 9 years ago

Awesome
You're the man buddy
Text me if you need a hand!

#11 9 years ago

Price reduced to 5k thats a 1000 less than new and no wait, plus its the first one of the production pins serial number 1.

I have another pin I want to purchase but I only have room to haul o e back so lets make a deal. I am leaving at 4pm. Call me 2762194663

#12 9 years ago

Great deal for someone

#13 9 years ago

Wish I was there, would buy right away.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Price reduced to 5k thats a 1000 less than new and no wait, plus its the first one of the production pins serial number 1.
I have another pin I want to purchase but I only have room to haul o e back so lets make a deal. I am leaving at 4pm. Call me 2762194663

Why taking a $1000 loss so fast and not having the game too long? Any big issues you have with it?

#15 9 years ago

Bargain!!!! Someone offered me a ton more than I paid for mine!!!!

#16 9 years ago

Wow that is a hot deal and serial number 1 to boot

#17 9 years ago

Yea, if I didn't already have AMH, I would have had someone pick this up for me at expo. That's a killer deal.

#18 9 years ago

anyone driving back to texas after expo?

#19 9 years ago

Oh I got to play this and it was blast

#20 9 years ago

Looking forward on getting my AMH. Looks very fun to play.

#21 9 years ago

We had a blast on the one that was at the York show. If this machine was for sale there it would be sitting next to me right now. Instead we'll have to wait...

#22 9 years ago

I had to leave Saturday early got loaded up at 4:30 thanks again Don for the help. I could not check my email on the phone for some reason as the phone kept saying Gmail network server error until I just passed the Indiana state line. I would have sold it to another Pinsider nearby if I had seen the email in time. I did get a call from another Pinsider in MD on the way home and we may have a deal. I did not get home until 5:35am after the 11 hour drive plus stopping for gas, bathroom breaks and food. I went to bed at 7am and slept until 3pm then had to work a large group of 550 Sykes employees for thats company annual employee appreciation day/night as Sykes paid for the employees to go to the movies. Sykes even gave away great rewards like 500 Visa cards and Xbobx ones and PS 4's.

The early buyin price was 5500 so its a 500 loss but again its now a used machine as it had 130 plays before Expo. Ben came and updated the code and fixed the ball issue that happened during the constant Expo play. If the MD buyer doesnt take it I will post again for sale for the first 5k to the next person that wants it.

#23 9 years ago

Bump. Still for sale. Can bring to the TN auction this Sat. One deal could happen if the person from MD can find someone to bring it back to him from the auction. Just wanted to get the info out. I also have the other pins for sale.

New Ironman VE for 4400 just out of the box.

Mustang pro 4100 used like new less than 200 plays.

Wizard of Oz Ruby Red new in box 9000.00

#24 9 years ago

AMH is now SOLD!

#25 9 years ago

Oh #1 is off to a happy home!

#27 9 years ago

Can't thank buddy enough Went out of his way to make sure deal went smooth. He met me transport guy and wrapped game in 4 blankets and industrial
Strap even though it was going from truck to my truck. Smooth transaction start to finish. If I lived closer I would def visit his drive in theatre

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-will-be-at-expo-in-free-play-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.