IMG_20160628_203316253_HDR_(resized).jpg
2016-05-14_12.04.53_(resized).jpg
2016-05-13_13.18.09_(resized).jpg
2016-05-14_12.04.50_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160507_141001754_TOP_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160504_152526532_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160311_143243873_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

wish list?

combo leads to bonus multiplier? seems like the "orb" lanes are really only hit during a skill shot as most of the time the left orbit goes directly past them into the hellevator scoop.

2 months later
#93 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Another Hilton idea: X sling hits will spot an ORB letter since they're hard to get otherwise.
Will add a menu option. Thinking 20 minimum, up to 50 maybe? Thoughts?

i was actually coming to this post to try to come up with an idea on how to get more orb letters.

i was thinking of putting a post up by the back scoop entrance so that the ball couldn't go in there (non evasive of course), but i think i like a software idea better.

i like the sling idea, but maybe there is another way?

3-4 way combo for a letter?

certain combo (hotel, to doctor, to theater, to scoop, for example)?

perhaps getting the orb skill shot awards the multiplier for that ball

completing the "tour" gets you a bonus multiplier

i would like to see the orb lanes used more, but i don't see how without altering the layout of the playfield. ideally i would have like to see a pop up post in the back of the playfield that would come up when you shot the prison (left orbit) shot. then when you went to start prison the post could stay down so that the ball could enter the back scoop.

thanks for continuing to work on this

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm gonna use slings for now. I wanted the slings to do more anyway.
RE your other suggestions, they're reversed for other new features:
Combo Counters: will be used for another new feature.
Tours: Complete ALL of them to light Super Wizard Mode "Season Finale"
Also, completing Photo Ace, MB and Minion Master will light a Sub Wizard mode at the scoop (what it is I don't know yet)

sounds great

#131 7 years ago

mine comes right down to the right flipper every time. i will check my settings tonight to see where i am at.

2 weeks later
#153 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I sent the latest code to Chuck for testing. If any owners would like to give it a go maybe email him?
I haven't had basically any time to work on AMH last few weeks (doing kernel work for Next Spooky Game). But the update as-is fixes most of the major remaining issues.
Sub and super wizard modes will have to wait for a late summer update, though I also need to take it easier for a while. Working myself to death!

take your time. work on the update later. it's finally nice in Wisconsin and who knows how long it will last. enjoy the outside and leave the update until later. i am sure i will get a couple of down votes for it, but the truth is that we don't have a lot of really nice days in Wisconsin so you need to enjoy them.

2 weeks later
#159 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

Is V23 still not officially available?

not as of yet. Ben is relaxing a bit while the weather is still nice here in Wisconsin.

2 months later
#252 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

KingPin Chris is working on an add-on mod for AMH.
It's a replacement for the back panel on the PF. It looks the same as what's there now, but the ghost images light up. They blink during their modes, and stay lit once beat.
It also has some add-ons for the backbox. There's an upper "lightning" strip behind the backglass logo, and a spotlight to put behind the crystal ball held by the psychic. The crystal ball is lit when Spirit Guide is available.
The ghosts and the extra backbox lights also flash when the game does lightning and other lighting effects.
The mod plugs into the unused GI port on the AMH motherboard. It is supported by the new v23 code.
I haven't done anything with the interrupt driven light driver. I recall someone had sample code they wanted me to try?

20160812_155329_(resized).jpg20160812_155329_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-version-23-discussion?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.