underpants-gnomes-theory.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_6989.JPG
image.jpg
ghost-dump.png
new_Toilet.jpg
image.jpg
Angelofdeath_(Slayer_album)_cover.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waddlejrjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Only 100 of 150 sold? I'm in on this game with a May delivery, but I'm surprised that this game hasn't sold out. With all the positive reviews, and a boutique pinball company finally delivering on its promises I would have expected a waiting list a mile long. Supposedly Predator still has a waiting list and it's mostly vaporware and empty promises at this point. So, why does anyone suppose that AMH hasn't caught fire?

Shh don't be too convincing, I haven't gotten my order in yet

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Are you sure?
» YouTube video

Yeah, that one is now at the Pittsburgh Pinball Factory.

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I sure hope so, but then I hope they get right back to work and it works out perfectly where #2 is starting production the following week.
I bet that AMH will be sold out following PAPA, TPF, and MGC. That will get the game the remaining hands-on play it needs to sell out pretty quickly. What are there, 50 left to sell at this stage?

I've been emailing Spooky because I plan to order soon, and I hear that there's about 40 left. Really hope I can get my order in before those are gone.

2 weeks later
#210 9 years ago

Just put down a deposit. Excited for this game and can't wait to see how the code continues to improve between now and when my game arrives!

1 month later
#369 8 years ago

I'm not sure if this is a feature already, but is it possible to have a setting where on tournament mode (or just in general) the Spirit Guide awards are randomized every game, but the same order is used for every player in a game? For qualifying it makes sense to have it the same every game so that scores remain consistent throughout qualifying, but for head-to-head play it'd be more interesting if different awards show up, but still kept fair from player to player.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waddlejrjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-version-18?tu=waddlejrjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.