underpants-gnomes-theory.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_6989.JPG
image.jpg
ghost-dump.png
new_Toilet.jpg
image.jpg
Angelofdeath_(Slayer_album)_cover.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Street.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#73 9 years ago

I get mine today and I am super stoked!! I hope it already has the 18 code update on it. The people at Spooky have been super to deal with through this whole process. I wish them mega success in their future endevaors and look forward to more Spooky purchases in the future. Thanks again Spooky!

1 month later
#268 9 years ago

During the ball search does it fire the pop bumpers and scoop? I noticed a ball stuck on the lower pop and I had to shake it off because the pops didn't fire during ball search. Also I showed ball missing and it was in the scoop. I fired it out once in service mode. Was just wondering when ball missing shows up if the machine runs a quick ball search sub routine to fire such things. I have noticed the 3 bank and elevator go up and down. But not the solenoid's firing.

2 weeks later
#316 8 years ago

On version 19. We have had the score table reset. Not the grand champion score which Timmy set at 173,000 but all his scores 2 thru 5 have reset a couple of times now.

Other minor issues is the ball save when comes out of scoop is real short on several occasions it fired through the flippers and bounced off the apron and the ball save would be off and end ball before it got in the drain. And the scores don't show up on a multiple player game after they flash up at the games end briefly. It nevers shows them again. Just goes through the spooky and pinball life and xpin screen. I will ask my son Timmy if he has noticed any more bugs.

#318 8 years ago

Yes the problem only seems to occur when power is cycled. Seem fine after initials entered.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Street.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-version-18?tu=Street and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.